So I've never really played a sorc. 10 years ago I played 'zons & barbs. I got back into this in Dec. 2010 and played a 'zon again. That ladder ended, and then I played a Hammerdin for the first time, and then made a singer goldfind barb and a frenzy MF barb. THAT ladder ended and I got tired of ladder ending. So as many of you know I'm back to single player.
But I still have never played a sorc. There have been at least couple threads lately regarding hell viable untwinked sorc builds, and a couple walkthroughs too. Both of those ended with deeds screens, pretty early, so I'm hoping that even though this may be another cookie-cutter build that it will still be interesting.
My plan is to have a vita fire / cold sorc, but I'm open to all suggestions. Please do chime in! I learned a few very helpful things from you all on the torch walk (thanks Mikk0 especially, and the all guys who told me to get the hang of charge!)
- No re-runs until it becomes needed. I'm a little burned out on Magic Finding for the time being. (go figure)
- Players 8 all the time, except countess level 5 only.
- No using extended stash until after hell Baal
- No spirit or insight until after hell Baal, but I may reconsider. Torch found two 15/15 Monarchs (4os in LK, white in Chaos)
- Get all waypoints
- Provide video of good gear drops
- Screenshot every gear update (let me know if this is too annoying. It will be crazy at the start )
- Provide full stats & gear shots in thread after every difficulty.
- Provide full stats & gear shots in an album after every act (hopefully I'll remember).
- Play with more moderation, stick w/ P90X2 calendar (day 5 today), sleep regularly!
That last point means hopefully that my updates won't be nearly as frequent. Sorry guys
I'm currently in A3 Normal.
First super-chest is right outside camp door! But no-re-runs yet.
I'm going melee until I have some skills.This post was edited by DManZ on Mar 19 2012 02:34pm