Gold: 3.60
Mar 1 2012 12:56am
i just took my psp out to play

i will buy a vita
if they make another metal gear acid
Gold: 1,337.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 1 2012 08:00am
had to replace my fuckin vita yesterday -.- it fell out of my pocket as i was getting out of a friends car... didnt even fuckin notice either...

i noticed as soon as i got out but that i was missing it but i didnt notice it actually DROP out... anyways, as soon as i noticed i jumped back in and we started heading back to work, cause thats where i thought i had left it.

a fuckin block down the road some old man pulls up next to us and says "here, you dropped this." and was holding my vita in his hands... some complete stranger ive never met in my life. out of impulse i swore at him -.- which i feel bad about... i said exactly this "THANK YOU, SO-FUCKING-MUCH!" -.- stupid..i was so shocked lol i didnt know what to say
i looked at it and he or someone must have run it over cause the case had tire marks on it... the system was untouched tho! no scratches or dents or cracks. NOTHING! got home, started playing ninja gaiden and noticed the cutscenes were a little choppy and the blue power light was flickering as if it were dying =\ like the old contrast gameboys used to do.

i didnt want to take any chances so i called ebgames and told them the system was having hardware issues. they told me that 1/10 are defective atm and if i bought it within 30 days, i could exchange it for a brand new one.

shit doesnt leave my house now :P

TL:DR - im an idiot who almsot lost his vita and now i keep it at home.
Gold: 1,050.00
Mar 1 2012 08:21am
Quote (AnGeRBoX @ Mar 1 2012 09:00am)
had to replace my fuckin vita yesterday -.- it fell out of my pocket as i was getting out of a friends car... didnt even fuckin notice either...

i noticed as soon as i got out but that i was missing it but i didnt notice it actually DROP out... anyways, as soon as i noticed i jumped back in and we started heading back to work, cause thats where i thought i had left it.

a fuckin block down the road some old man pulls up next to us and says "here, you dropped this." and was holding my vita in his hands... some complete stranger ive never met in my life. out of impulse i swore at him -.- which i feel bad about... i said exactly this "THANK YOU, SO-FUCKING-MUCH!" -.- stupid..i was so shocked lol i didnt know what to say
i looked at it and he or someone must have run it over cause the case had tire marks on it... the system was untouched tho! no scratches or dents or cracks. NOTHING! got home, started playing ninja gaiden and noticed the cutscenes were a little choppy and the blue power light was flickering as if it were dying =\ like the old contrast gameboys used to do.

i didnt want to take any chances so i called ebgames and told them the system was having hardware issues. they told me that 1/10 are defective atm and if i bought it within 30 days, i could exchange it for a brand new one.

shit doesnt leave my house now :P

TL:DR - im an idiot who almsot lost his vita and now i keep it at home.

it prolly fell under the car when u got it out, hence the tire track on it :P

ur lucky not alot of ppl would have gave it back to you.

my brother dropped his cell phone getting out of my car we went into a store, came back drove home, he then realizes its missing, then we notice it under my windshield wiper lol, someone picked it up n set it there :P

This post was edited by Bravory on Mar 1 2012 08:25am
Mar 1 2012 08:31am
Quote (Bravory @ Mar 1 2012 09:21am)
it prolly fell under the car when u got it out, hence the tire track on it :P

ur lucky not alot of ppl would have gave it back to you.

my brother dropped his cell phone getting out of my car we went into a store, came back drove home, he then realizes its missing, then we notice it under my windshield wiper lol, someone picked it up n set it there :P

i dont think WE ran it over cause even in his truck, i wouldve noticed a bump. and i know, im SOOO lucky to have gotten it back... everyone i told the story to has told me they wouldve kept it, and i dont blame them :P i wouldve done the same myself.

i already lost my iphone like a retard... had to replace that -.- its a good thing about your brothers phone. funny the way luck strikes like that sometimes...

Quote (Pakamon @ Feb 29 2012 07:31pm)
I'm just gonna go and ask again about how people phone call your psvita?

through skype

This post was edited by AnGeRBoX on Mar 1 2012 08:45am
Mar 1 2012 08:43am
BIG shout out to itzpookiiefor the vita thread. much appreciated, thank you. i dont think anyones said it yet :P

i have no use for fg at all so i dont wanna buy some to make a thread about it -.- but yeah man, thanks again! from everyone here who owns or wants a vita.
Gold: 3.60
Mar 1 2012 09:09am
so

are they gonna make another metal gear acid lol
Mar 1 2012 09:11am
Quote (itzpookiie @ Mar 1 2012 10:09am)
so

nothing about acid just yet but they have an hd collection coming out which seems to be quite a bang for your buck.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/643149-metal-gear-solid-hd-edition/cheats - there if youre interested.
Gold: 66.50
Warn: 100%
Mar 1 2012 09:22am
Quote (itzpookiie @ Mar 1 2012 10:09am)
so

No they're making Tekken Acid
Gold: 445.00
Mar 1 2012 10:04am
Quote (EnzoFerrari @ Mar 1 2012 11:22am)

Cherish this post. :(
Gold: 470.09
Mar 1 2012 11:49am
Quote (EnzoFerrari @ Mar 1 2012 08:22am)

was he really warned for this? or was it something else?

rom what game is that in your sig?

Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev12345193Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll