d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Official Colorado Avalanche Fan Thread
Prev17879808182160Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,255.00
Nov 6 2018 11:55am
Not Avalanche related but I just spent the most I’ve ever spent on a jersey lol.
Gold: 6.91
Nov 7 2018 01:53pm
Excited that this game will be on national TV, so I don't need to stream. Not excited about how this game will probably go, given the last two.
Gold: 6.00
Nov 7 2018 11:41pm
Damn, how tf they see that offside.. unreal. hacks
Gold: 0.00
Nov 19 2018 04:52pm
So a couple things about rantanen this year that I've noticed compared to last year.
His first 2-3 strides are hard for defenders to react too, he must of worked on his lower strength alot this summer, i used to call him Bambi last year because he was really just all over the place on his skates.
His passing is unbelievable. He's gone backhand through the slot, forehand cross ice through defenders and he seems too always sneak the puck just under the defenders stick if he's up close.
The way he plays down low, hes 6'4 and is learning how to use his big body to his advantage. Landy and Mack have both started to realize if he's got the puck down low to sneak into the slot just inside the circles on either side and he's going to find them.
Nov 19 2018 06:17pm
An NHL outdoor appears to be headed to Colorado in the near future.

Speaking with Adrian Dater of BSN Denver, NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly confirmed the league's interest in hosting one of its premier events in the Rocky Mountain state.

Fuck yeah, I missed the Coors field one. I'm not missing this!
Nov 29 2018 11:26am
6 in a row. Sweet deal.

Big Z keeps showing just how physically dominant he can be. After that hit last night, I've made my mind up on which jersey I'm getting. Dude hits so hard that even I feel it through the tv. Crazy.
Dec 1 2018 09:10am
Quote (Carpe_Diem @ Nov 29 2018 11:26am)
6 in a row. Sweet deal.

Big Z keeps showing just how physically dominant he can be. After that hit last night, I've made my mind up on which jersey I'm getting. Dude hits so hard that even I feel it through the tv. Crazy.

Almost 7! I don't think the avs were prepared for that physical of a game. Our defense was rough also.. After losing johnson in the 2nd 3minutes in, we were basically running 4 D , Girard , Cole Zadorov, and nemeth. It really seemed they started to just rotate Girard cole and big Z for a while there in the 3rd. Alt played every once and awhile but to put into perspective, Johnson still ended up with more minutes then him in the game... We will take the pt, and hope our defense can heal up a little bit. The showings from Z in the last couple game have definitely been encouraging. I'd love to see him play with Cale makar when he's done with his ncca season this year. I'm am however a little worried that the the team may look at him as expendable come trade deadline time with Timmins also supposed to be coming up eventually. Z just needs to show consistency. He has show his lazy Russian side too much imo. I do think his potienial is in the Chara range.. his hits always get me going lol.

Tied in pts with Nashville atop the western conference. League low 6 regulation losses. Fuckin eh.
Dec 1 2018 09:22am
Quote (Chadzle @ 1 Dec 2018 10:10)
Almost 7! I don't think the avs were prepared for that physical of a game. Our defense was rough also.. After losing johnson in the 2nd 3minutes in, we were basically running 4 D , Girard , Cole Zadorov, and nemeth. It really seemed they started to just rotate Girard cole and big Z for a while there in the 3rd. Alt played every once and awhile but to put into perspective, Johnson still ended up with more minutes then him in the game... We will take the pt, and hope our defense can heal up a little bit. The showings from Z in the last couple game have definitely been encouraging. I'd love to see him play with Cale makar when he's done with his ncca season this year. I'm am however a little worried that the the team may look at him as expendable come trade deadline time with Timmins also supposed to be coming up eventually. Z just needs to show consistency. He has show his lazy Russian side too much imo. I do think his potienial is in the Chara range.. his hits always get me going lol.

Tied in pts with Nashville atop the western conference. League low 6 regulation losses. Fuckin eh.

Unlucky chain of events. We'll bounce back @ Detroit. Should be a good one. It always is. At any rate, tied for top of conference will have to be good enough. And league low in losses feels pretty good, too.

I really like what Z CAN do. But you're right - he NEEDS to do it consistently. It'll see sick to see him in Denver for the foreseeable future. That kind of physicality is definitely enough to hype anyone up.
Dec 11 2018 10:11am
Now the 2nd least losses in the league behind TB.

Let's see if we can bounce back from the trouncing the Lightning gave us and hand out a meaty L-burger to the Oilers.
Dec 11 2018 09:43pm
Looks like another bad L. First game I get to watch in a while, and I get a shit burger.
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev17879808182160Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll