d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > U.s. East Softcore Non-ladder Vtpk/tvpk Ladder
Prev1132113221323132413252143Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 40.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 25 2019 11:46am
Quote (KyushU @ Sep 25 2019 12:38pm)
holy delusions lol

It’s 0-2 vrs me and you think you can actually beat me?

I beat you up with a tgods on last time bro, you should be terrified.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Sep 25 2019 11:49am
Quote (Shaivism @ Sep 25 2019 01:46pm)
It’s 0-2 vrs me and you think you can actually beat me?

I beat you up with a tgods on last time bro, you should be terrified.

uve dodge me 11 times since the time u said uve nvr dodged me in ur life, and now ur waiting on a new desk or some shit 24 hrs after saying ud be getting on later that day to duel?

:rofl:
Sep 25 2019 11:54am
Quote (KyushU @ Sep 25 2019 12:49pm)
uve dodge me 11 times since the time u said uve nvr dodged me in ur life, and now ur waiting on a new desk or some shit 24 hrs after saying ud be getting on later that day to duel?

:rofl:

I don’t even have internet in this resort, I didn’t actually think you or vert would be dumb enough to actually step again towards me.

But I guess the definition of crazy is repeating something and expecting a different out come.

And you mfs are retarded so I shoulda expected it.

I’m still down to walk smite you gm, but I’m gonna have to check you because you prebuff, tap smite and always str bug your gear so you can never pick up your body. It actually annoying that when I duel you I’m gonna have to check you like a damn kid because you wouldn’t take a L gm for the life of you.
Gold: 646.70
Sep 25 2019 11:57am
Quote (Shaivism @ 25 Sep 2019 19:54)
I don’t even have internet in this resort, I didn’t actually think you or vert would be dumb enough to actually step again towards me.

But I guess the definition of crazy is repeating something and expecting a different out come.

I’m still down to walk smite you gm, but I’m gonna have to check you because you prebuff, tap smite and always str bug your gear so you can never pick up your body. It actually annoying that when I duel you I’m gonna have to check you like a damn kid because you wouldn’t take a L gm for the life of you.

Fana not allowed
Sep 25 2019 12:02pm
Quote (Shaivism @ Sep 25 2019 01:54pm)

you still have to this day never proven that having a maras in your inv instead of a 20 lifer is bm, its literally gm to inventory/cube buff in any and all dueling leagues/ladders/tournaments, PRE-buff, means to do shit from your stash and put the shit back afterwards before the duel starts, never once did that when you lost to me.

you've still to this day never proven at all what so ever that "shift smite" (which btw i never did) is bm, its not on any lists as bm in nething its even how most melee pvpers duel and no ones ever had an issue with it besides you.

idek what you're talking about with the str bug thing because you lost 5-2 and i picked up my body both times lol.

this is what i mean by delusions, you are clinical.

This post was edited by KyushU on Sep 25 2019 12:04pm
Sep 25 2019 12:09pm
Quote (KyushU @ Sep 25 2019 01:02pm)
you still have to this day never proven that having a maras in your inv instead of a 20 lifer is bm, its literally gm to inventory/cube buff in any and all dueling leagues/ladders/tournaments, PRE-buff, means to do shit from your stash and put the shit back afterwards before the duel starts, never once did that when you lost to me.

you've still to this day never proven at all what so ever that "shift smite" (which btw i never did) is bm, its not on any lists as bm in nething its even how most melee pvpers duel and no ones ever had an issue with it besides you.

idek what you're talking about with the str bug thing because you lost 5-2 and i picked up my body both times lol.

this is what i mean by delusions, you are clinical.

You think you beat me 5-2? The score is actually 0-2 that’s why a screen shot with your name killing me doesn’t exist and why gokus meme has your name cropped in there, you couldn’t even kill me with your hammerdin bro you said and I quote “ charge is fun”.

I was also beating the fuck out of Matt and he brought his wind Druid to fight me.

Rule #1 on this ladder is no prebuff so yes even smoothg is in violation of this rule.

It’s common sense you dumb broke bitch.
Sep 25 2019 12:11pm
Quote (Shaivism @ Sep 25 2019 02:09pm)
You think you beat me 5-2? The score is actually 0-2 that’s why a screen shot with your name killing me doesn’t exist and why gokus meme has your name cropped in there, you couldn’t even kill me with your hammerdin bro you said and I quote “ charge is fun”.

I was also beating the fuck out of Matt and he brought his wind Druid to fight me.

Rule #1 on this ladder is no prebuff so yes even smoothg is in violation of this rule.

It’s common sense you dumb broke bitch.

PRE-buff, is bm yes.
INV-buff, and CUBE-buff, are gm.

i am very sorry that after 4 yrs of trying to explain this to you, you are no closer to understanding it.

pre means, before you leave town to duel.
pre means, you take shit from stash, and then put it back, before leaving town.

inv buff is different as the item nvr gets put back in stash.
Sep 25 2019 12:12pm
Quote (KyushU @ Sep 25 2019 01:11pm)
PRE-buff, is bm yes.
INV-buff, and CUBE-buff, are gm.

i am very sorry that after 4 yrs of trying to explain this to you, you are no closer to understanding it.

pre means, before you leave town to duel.
pre means, you take shit from stash, and then put it back, before leaving town.

inv buff is different as the item nvr gets put back in stash.

Dude just shut the fuck up, I’d punch you right in the throat if ever seen you in real life.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 25 2019 12:35pm
Quote (Shaivism @ Sep 25 2019 02:12pm)
Dude just shut the fuck up, I’d punch you right in the throat if ever seen you in real life.

Rofl
Sep 25 2019 12:49pm
Quote (Michael12 @ Sep 25 2019 02:35pm)
Rofl

yea i rly didn't kno how to respond to that. lol
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1132113221323132413252143Next
Add Reply New Topic