d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > U.s. East Softcore Non-ladder Vtpk/tvpk Ladder
Prev1121412151216121712182143Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
May 27 2019 11:10pm

Missing 5-1

May 27 2019 11:13pm

Missing 10-2 sorry

Guy cant back up his words on here in-game

Vtpk is big boy games little one.

Free Token here for you Hollis
May 27 2019 11:16pm

RIP
Gold: 500.00
May 27 2019 11:21pm
Quote (GSpurs @ May 28 2019 12:16am)

RIP She.
Gold: 678.37
May 28 2019 09:04am
Quote (GSpurs @ May 28 2019 12:16am)

RIP :(
May 28 2019 09:43am
Quote (Hollis @ Feb 27 2019 04:02pm)
Who am I doj? You wanna take the 500$ bet instead you fried rice blimp?

Where's my money
Gold: 646.70
May 28 2019 12:37pm
Quote (GSpurs @ 28 May 2019 06:13)
http://i65.tinypic.com/2lm2d8z.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/scxnux.jpg

Missing 10-2 sorry

Guy cant back up his words on here in-game

Vtpk is big boy games little one.

Free Token here for you Hollis

awkward xd
May 28 2019 12:41pm
Quote (GSpurs @ May 28 2019 10:43am)
Where's my money

What did Kevin and jag ban all of Oklahoma? I had to have my buddy create this account in New York lol. Geez I only threatened to kill them 3 times.

But anyways, did you honestly collect all the images of you beating me and none of me beating you?

Lol I'm not surprised, when we first dueled you kept running to the fountain to heal and then would keep track of your bm kills, but most of everyone saw our first fight so I don't need to remind them that your weak in the soul, atleast I admit when I loose like a man unlike half of you.

The actual score was 7-4 and you did win, but I literally just got my ammy from cransnam yesterday so for you to die to my vt when I have been on a Vc for the last 5 months is actually pathetic on your part and keep in mind I was wooping everyone on my vc, smt and smooth only ones to touch him legit. Well lemons got me a few times but I was just trying to catch his off screen dysincs with no freeze ” doesn't work well”

What you failed to mention in the pub game that I was getting attacked by the zon and hammerdin which is mainly when you killed me.

I see you also failed to post the screen shots of us going to vtpk/gm and me putting work on your buddy wiseg, and then I started to get better as I was dueling which is normal for me.

Your just mad because I left when I had 2 dura left on my enigma and I litteraly won our last duel and then left as I said because my enigma was gonna break and then you post this? Lmfao

You save everything from me, even messages from like 5 months ago, your honestly pathetic to care this much and create false stories to give you a false sense advantage but I like to get personal and you and I know you just crafted these posts to make it look like your obliterated me which is far from the truth.

I’ll woop your ass in a couple days, now I’ll play more than twice a week just so I can work you harder next time. And that's what I said, and is true, I only play twice a week, I never said I didn't play anymore.

Like I said you won, but it’s not as devastating as your making it to be.

I’ll take that 500$ bet but we will do this gm this time, and don’t try to not pay me because I will fly to North Korea myself and take it from you.

It won’t take me long to get back to my fcr, and I’m gonna slap you harder next time.

Just remember you barley made it, your not gonna make it at all next time.

******And misclick should have to go threw ff13 “ Someone he can’t beat” before he challenges lawler, anomy making up bitch rules to save his buddy, tabuu is intentionally try to go around him because he got murdered last time hence the trying to call out around him and pretend like he didn't notice what he did****

Don't forget, I'm like 99% smarter than most of you, my ego makes y'all think elsewise.
May 28 2019 12:50pm
Quote (RobbieLawler @ May 27 2019 06:01pm)
Yes just noticed this lol will let you know

Don't help tabuu go around people he can't beat.

Do not duel him, your right to call out mattdog.

Tabuu would be the first to skip someone and this should not be a common thing we do.

Everyone else had to challenge and wait 3 days for dodge.

Y'all are completely disrespecting nemo right now and its not fair to him.
May 28 2019 12:56pm
Quote (TFUR @ May 28 2019 01:41pm)
What did Kevin and jag ban all of Oklahoma? I had to have my buddy create this account in New York lol. Geez I only threatened to kill them 3 times.

But anyways, did you honestly collect all the images of you beating me and none of me beating you?

Lol I'm not surprised, when we first dueled you kept running to the fountain to heal and then would keep track of your bm kills, but most of everyone saw our first fight so I don't need to remind them that your weak in the soul, atleast I admit when I loose like a man unlike half of you.

The actual score was 7-4 and you did win, but I literally just got my ammy from cransnam yesterday so for you to die to my vt when I have been on a Vc for the last 5 months is actually pathetic on your part and keep in mind I was wooping everyone on my vc, smt and smooth only ones to touch him legit. Well lemons got me a few times but I was just trying to catch his off screen dysincs with no freeze ” doesn't work well”

What you failed to mention in the pub game that I was getting attacked by the zon and hammerdin which is mainly when you killed me.

I see you also failed to post the screen shots of us going to vtpk/gm and me putting work on your buddy wiseg, and then I started to get better as I was dueling which is normal for me.

Your just mad because I left when I had 2 dura left on my enigma and I litteraly won our last duel and then left as I said because my enigma was gonna break and then you post this? Lmfao

You save everything from me, even messages from like 5 months ago, your honestly pathetic to care this much and create false stories to give you a false sense advantage but I like to get personal and you and I know you just crafted these posts to make it look like your obliterated me which is far from the truth.

I’ll woop your ass in a couple days, now I’ll play more than twice a week just so I can work you harder next time. And that's what I said, and is true, I only play twice a week, I never said I didn't play anymore.

Like I said you won, but it’s not as devastating as your making it to be.

I’ll take that 500$ bet but we will do this gm this time, and don’t try to not pay me because I will fly to North Korea myself and take it from you.

It won’t take me long to get back to my fcr, and I’m gonna slap you harder next time.

Just remember you barley made it, your not gonna make it at all next time.

******And misclick should have to go threw ff13 “ Someone he can’t beat” before he challenges lawler, anomy making up bitch rules to save his buddy, tabuu is intentionally try to go around him because he got murdered last time hence the trying to call out around him and pretend like he didn't notice what he did****

Don't forget, I'm like 99% smarter than most of you, my ego makes y'all think elsewise.

I asked for private and you said no so don't write me a novel. Admit it. You suck at VTPK and always have sucked.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1121412151216121712182143Next
Add Reply New Topic