d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Free Shouri
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12.00
Mar 20 2011 12:16am
Quote (Wowice @ Mar 20 2011 02:44am)
everyone who botted, deserved the ban, they were cheating only problem is how it effects other players
i wish it was a 72 hour suspension
but since it was a massive wave ban and this game relays so much on other players to do anything just sucks

72 hour ban for botting .. lol?
Gold: 2.69
Mar 20 2011 12:16am
Quote (Bren89 @ Mar 20 2011 01:55am)
Apparently a bunch of top players were banned for botting along with many others...

"If you haven’t already read on AJ, MMO-Champ, or Zilea’s blog, tons of people have been hit by a large-scale ban wave.  I’m unaware of the exact logistics of it (what they were doing to get banned, how they were detected, etc.): what I do know is that quite a few top players have been banned!

Help unban Vileroze, Reckful, shouri, talbadar, Vorrent, Hoodrych, nadagst, jordons and many others who randomly got perma banned. Sign the petition and send it to everyone you know. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/freeshouri/signatures

This was being passed around last night on Skype.  As you can see from the list, quite a few top players have been hit pretty hard (exactly how many of these players have really been hit is unknown).  Regardless, this ban hammer has essentially opened quite a few windows of opportunity.  Looking at r1 teams, Ruin and Whirlwind are now “open BGs” – the r1 teams are unable to defend their positions/have no incentive to do so.  We’ll see what happens in the coming weeks?"

I doubt the people who were banned will get it reversed though.

the bold is a lie, Talbadar was not banned. I am only 100% that Shouri and Vilerose are banned and that Talbadar is not. Seeing as it says talbadar is banned i can go ahead and say that the other names are maybe not banned.

Thus being said, R1 on ruin is still with Talbadar and Shouri is leveling a new druid as we speak. level 73 atm.
Gold: 4,051.00
Mar 20 2011 12:17am
Quote (Garrett8781 @ Mar 19 2011 10:16pm)
72 hour ban for botting .. lol?

that be nice,

people like me who were loving the game even tho its unbalanced, and there nothing else to do

now have nothing to do, i was selling carries hitting ratings on all my alts enjoying game

2 my partners get ban, they dont want re-roll

now i have nothing to do, i just log on sit in stormwind, then play league of legends, wtb diablo 3 or partners

Quote (PhoneRDC @ Mar 19 2011 10:16pm)
the bold is a lie, Talbadar was not banned. I am only 100% that Shouri and Vilerose are banned and that Talbadar is not. Seeing as it says talbadar is banned i can go ahead and say that the other names are maybe not banned.

Thus being said, R1 on ruin is still with Talbadar and Shouri is leveling a new druid as we speak. level 73 atm.

talbadar has multiple priests

he has one on my bg to, i was informed his got caught on 1 of his priest but there seperate accounts, but he so good doesnt matter

This post was edited by Wowice on Mar 20 2011 12:18am
Gold: 8,211.50
Mar 20 2011 12:17am
They got they're just deserts.

Why help "free" them?

They should be banned for life. they should not be allowed to even make new accounts.

Fuck Botters.

Bots ruin the economy in games sooooo much.
Gold: 21.00
Mar 20 2011 12:18am
Quote (Bren89 @ Mar 20 2011 05:55am)
Apparently a bunch of top players were banned for botting along with many others...

"If you haven’t already read on AJ, MMO-Champ, or Zilea’s blog, tons of people have been hit by a large-scale ban wave. I’m unaware of the exact logistics of it (what they were doing to get banned, how they were detected, etc.): what I do know is that quite a few top players have been banned!

Help unban Vileroze, Reckful, shouri, talbadar, Vorrent, Hoodrych, nadagst, jordons and many others who randomly got perma banned. Sign the petition and send it to everyone you know. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/freeshouri/signatures

This was being passed around last night on Skype. As you can see from the list, quite a few top players have been hit pretty hard (exactly how many of these players have really been hit is unknown). Regardless, this ban hammer has essentially opened quite a few windows of opportunity. Looking at r1 teams, Ruin and Whirlwind are now “open BGs” – the r1 teams are unable to defend their positions/have no incentive to do so. We’ll see what happens in the coming weeks?"

I doubt the people who were banned will get it reversed though.

i lold @ that
Gold: 21.00
Mar 20 2011 12:21am
Quote (Karl @ Mar 20 2011 06:17am)
They got they're just deserts.

Why help "free" them?

They should be banned for life. they should not be allowed to even make new accounts.

Fuck Botters.

Bots ruin the economy in games sooooo much.

100% agree

there are people that legitly farm their shit and have to sell it for absolutely nothing because people go to sleep and let their bots do the work

idgaf if god got banned himself for it

the fuck up crying
Mar 20 2011 12:21am
Quote (Wowice @ Mar 20 2011 02:17am)

talbadar has multiple priests

he has one on my bg to, i was informed his got caught on 1 of his priest but there seperate accounts, but he so good doesnt matter

He has told me that none of his priests are banned, idunno whatever. imo they are just throwing out random names

and ALOT of people did get banned. Vileroze/Shouri + like 10 glads from rolling w/ my gnomies on mag. Its kidna funny, but they are all leveling new toons and are 70+ already
Mar 20 2011 12:22am
Quote (PhoneRDC @ Mar 19 2011 10:21pm)
He has told me that none of his priests are banned, idunno whatever. imo they are just throwing out random names

and ALOT of people did get banned. Vileroze/Shouri + like 10 glads from rolling w/ my gnomies on mag. Its kidna funny, but they are all leveling new toons and are 70+ already

yep tons pve people in guild got banned

i heard there a pve optional boss that requires arch so yeah

i wish i could play with talbadar and his druid run shat-tree-play

i kinda wanta go on mag and go over to rolling w/
Mar 20 2011 12:24am
Quote (Wowice @ Mar 20 2011 02:22am)
yep tons pve people in guild got banned

i heard there a pve optional boss that requires arch so yeah

i wish i could play with talbadar and his druid run shat-tree-play

i kinda wanta go on mag and go over to rolling w/

lmao come, and are you trying to say you > vileroze? lmfao
Mar 20 2011 12:26am
Quote (PhoneRDC @ Mar 19 2011 10:24pm)
lmao come, and are you trying to say you > vileroze? lmfao

lol no

ima terrible

i was best pvper of my bg

the second worst bg there was before all xfers came over to poop on rank 1
tal / van

i dont claim to be the best or amazing im a 2700-2800 skilled mage, not close rank 1 top 10 tho depending on bg
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll