d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1173817391740174117421793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 42.29
Nov 11 2019 09:08am
Quote (KyushU @ Nov 11 2019 01:30am)
notice how my post was literally less than 5 minutes after the cup was thrown before any of that was said by a single soul. plant or not, it doesnt change the crowd reaction to mjf nut shotting cody, 2nd best match and ending of the year and go figure it involves cody just like the first best did.

So because you thought it right away it doesn't make you a mark???

Im js.

you're a dick rider.

you are like the least wrestling fan here you're like one of those kids who hears a team won a trophy and you'rew like OMG BEEST TEAM EVER BIGGEST FAN HERE!!!!!

AEW full gear was the most predictable card.

they literally set the whole show up to be predictable.

the only intelligent member of AEW is jericho.

6-0 making the most money working for multiple promotions and i bet you a million dollars he could still go back to WWE

AEW would die without jericho

This post was edited by SeKsHuN on Nov 11 2019 09:09am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Nov 11 2019 09:37am
Quote (SeKsHuN @ Nov 11 2019 10:08am)
So because you thought it right away it doesn't make you a mark???

Im js.

you're a dick rider.

you are like the least wrestling fan here you're like one of those kids who hears a team won a trophy and you'rew like OMG BEEST TEAM EVER BIGGEST FAN HERE!!!!!

AEW full gear was the most predictable card.

they literally set the whole show up to be predictable.

the only intelligent member of AEW is jericho.

6-0 making the most money working for multiple promotions and i bet you a million dollars he could still go back to WWE

AEW would die without jericho

i guarantee you i know more about pro wrestling than you do you silly fool.

:rofl:

i personally like wwe, but anyone who thinks aew isnt competition is fucking foolish, especially after the fiasco with crown jewel, wwe is close to losing their saudi money for so many reasons and it's literally the only thing keeping their company even remotely profitable.
Gold: 6,062.79
Nov 11 2019 01:01pm
Full gear had 2 matches worth commenting on

Young bucks vs lax or whatever, only because bucks apparently put lax over like none other

And y2j cody which even that sounded like it sucked pretty bad

Ambrose/omega nobody cares about, ill go watch ecw reruns if i wanna see that shit
Tornado ddts on an exposed wood in the ring?
Suplexes into barbed wire who wants to see this shit
Nov 11 2019 03:53pm
Quote (KyushU @ Nov 11 2019 10:37am)

i personally like wwe, but anyone who thinks aew isnt competition is fucking foolish, especially after the fiasco with crown jewel, wwe is close to losing their saudi money for so many reasons and it's literally the only thing keeping their company even remotely profitable.

God you're ridiculously ignorant lol

they have a deal with fox which is worth more than AEW entirely LOL
not to mention USA saudi all the make a wish + other foundations.

AEW is hardly even charitable.

AEW is 2006 WWE

predictable decent matches but nothing really to say OMG

the biggest pops of full gear were like rock and roll express and awesome kong LOL

they literally had to have a hardcore match to save the entire card.

This post was edited by SeKsHuN on Nov 11 2019 03:54pm
Nov 11 2019 05:59pm
Quote (KyushU @ Nov 11 2019 10:37am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVwPscQz3k0

Lmfao

Nov 11 2019 07:20pm
Quote (SeKsHuN @ Nov 11 2019 06:59pm)

i am well aware how much bryan alvarez does not like hardcore matches, try that move on someone who is just a casual wrestling fan and it will work though.

also i love how you are saying aew isnt worth shit, when the company literally just started and no company as large as aew has ever been very profitable in its first year, so for you to compare aew in its first bit of existence, to wwe in like what? its 26th year of existence? man how pathetic.

anyways aew is competition is the entire point i made, and your neglecting to say anything about the people backing the company proves that, you had to go as low as to say "aew" itself isnt worth shit, but whether its competiton has nothing to do with how much the company is worth, its how rich the people backing said company up are worth, and they are worth 3x more than vince.

This post was edited by KyushU on Nov 11 2019 07:31pm
Nov 11 2019 07:36pm
Quote (KyushU @ Nov 11 2019 08:20pm)
i am well aware how much bryan alvarez does not like hardcore matches, try that move on someone who is just a casual wrestling fan and it will work though.

also i love how you are saying aew isnt worth shit, when the company literally just started and no company as large as aew has ever been very profitable in its first year, so for you to compare aew in its first bit of existence, to wwe in like what? its 26th year of existence? man how pathetic.

anyways aew is competition is the entire point i made, and your neglecting to say anything about the people backing the company proves that, you had to go as low as to say "aew" itself isnt worth shit, but whether its competiton has nothing to do with how much the company is worth, its how rich the people backing said company up are worth, and they are worth 3x more than vince.

Oh.

you're a plant in this forum to try and give AEW a good name even though it's got ratings equal to WWE's C show.

interesting.

MARK.
Nov 11 2019 07:38pm
Quote (SeKsHuN @ Nov 11 2019 08:36pm)
Oh.

you're a plant in this forum to try and give AEW a good name even though it's got ratings equal to WWE's C show.

interesting.

MARK.

they've won the ratings every single week by a considerable margin besides last week the week after nxt stars showed up on the a and b show, and they still won.
and they beat the b show aswell 2 weeks ago when smackdown had its lowest ratings in the companies history.

care to wager on whether nxt or aew have more ratings on wednesday?
Nov 11 2019 07:41pm
Quote (KyushU @ Nov 11 2019 08:38pm)
they've won the ratings every single week by a considerable margin besides last week the week after nxt stars showed up on the a and b show, and they still won.
and they beat the b show aswell 2 weeks ago when smackdown had its lowest ratings in the companies history.

care to wager on whether nxt or aew have more ratings on wednesday?

even smackdown having the lowest ratings in history is still better than AEW

Aew had 1 good week lmfao

they had like 819k last week.
nxt had 811k

please do tell me how great they are LOL

they have no ability to tell actual stories

the only people in actual stories in AEW are guys who CAME from WWE

all the indy guys have ZERO stories.

almost every match on full gear had WWE guys in it LOL

a company carried by WWE guys.

honestly Your opinion is just getting lesser and lesser.

WWE has a 400 superstar + roster AEW has like 40 guys.

Goodluck a year from now when they realize how hard upkeep is when your product gets stale.

Nov 11 2019 07:46pm
Quote (SeKsHuN @ Nov 11 2019 08:41pm)
even smackdown having the lowest ratings in history is still better than AEW

Aew had 1 good week lmfao

they had like 819k last week.
nxt had 811k

please do tell me how great they are LOL

they have no ability to tell actual stories

the only people in actual stories in AEW are guys who CAME from WWE

all the indy guys have ZERO stories.

almost every match on full gear had WWE guys in it LOL

a company carried by WWE guys.

honestly Your opinion is just getting lesser and lesser.

WWE has a 400 superstar + roster AEW has like 40 guys.

Goodluck a year from now when they realize how hard upkeep is when your product gets stale.

ty for dodging the wager. proved my point.
its pro wrestling num skull, most relevant superstars have either been in wwe or njpw at one point in their careers?
nxt did beat smackdown in ratings, dont be delusional, fox already regrets giving wwe a chance, there are several articles to back this statement, i dont hate wwe, i stated that aew is competition and youve yet to prove otherwise.
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1173817391740174117421793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll