d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1169416951696169716981793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 26,774.27
May 27 2019 09:06am
Quote (KamikazeShady @ May 27 2019 09:54am)
Lol

Keep throwing shit at the wall and eventually it will stick

Im by no means in a small minority. A LOT of people that agree with me

Get over your WWE hatred and open your eyes

well the two big failures were late wcw and late 2000's/early 2010's tna
tell me about tna in the early 2000's when they were firing shots at wwe all the time
when wwe was still in the ruthless aggression period tna was able to get over 1million viewers per week and they were doing good business with the pay per views at the time

i want some competition to get a better product to watch
and aew is giving me the right alternative with good matches, good promos and something that feels fresh

wwe MAIN ROSTER didnt give my any of that
nxt is pretty damn good with triple h running it but the main roster is ''Shackled'' by their investors/tv deals
i want a rivalry like wcw vs wwe in the 90's (from 1995-1998 wcw was pretty dang good)

the VAST MAJORITY of people who works in the pro wrestling business
are all saying the same thing, their first event was a success, they are riding the wave atm
THEY JUST NEED TO NOT REPEAT the same mistakes that the other previous company did, and NOT FOCUS ON WWE PRODUCT.

This post was edited by Nihility on May 27 2019 09:06am
Gold: 440.21
May 27 2019 03:23pm
Quote (KamikazeShady @ 27 May 2019 16:54)
Lol

Keep throwing shit at the wall and eventually it will stick

Im by no means in a small minority. A LOT of people that agree with me

Get over your WWE hatred and open your eyes

It was their first ppv and the shots taken gave them great publicity, people talking about it will bring more eyes to AEW to see what the fuzz is about. Smart businessmove IF it was a one time thing.

Either way Vince has to step up his game now, the next several months will be interesting to follow both companies
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
May 27 2019 03:26pm
Quote (SCXiao @ May 27 2019 05:23pm)
It was their first ppv and the shots taken gave them great publicity, people talking about it will bring more eyes to AEW to see what the fuzz is about. Smart businessmove IF it was a one time thing.

Either way Vince has to step up his game now, the next several months will be interesting to follow both companies

Delusional AEW fans are delusional

Vince has nothing to worry about
May 27 2019 05:21pm
Quote (KamikazeShady @ May 27 2019 04:26pm)
Delusional AEW fans are delusional

Vince has nothing to worry about

Fact, its been reported that vince is panicking with the quality of the show they putted on
while watching it with bruce prichard, triple h, road dogg and kevin dunn
and he was especially shocked when moxley showed up since everything indicated that he was retiring

he knows he need to step his game up, and thats where im excited to see if there is going to be an improvement in the product shown.
Vince was at its best when he needed to compete with other companies (AWA/NWA and WCW since tna never became a real competitor after hogan/bischoff and carter took over when it was about to become a competitor to wwe at the time it was airing on spike they had decent ratings and the ppv were selling well at one point)

there is even speculation that they might punish renee young and natalya for the appearance of moxley and bret hart at the event
and yes it happened in the past that they punished employees for stuff that their family/loved ones did in other companies.

Even taker himself said that it was the best wrestling ppv in years lol

This post was edited by Nihility on May 27 2019 05:25pm
May 27 2019 05:28pm
Quote (Nihility @ May 27 2019 07:21pm)
Fact, its been reported that vince is panicking with the quality of the show they putted on
while watching it with bruce prichard, triple h, road dogg and kevin dunn
and he was especially shocked when moxley showed up since everything indicated that he was retiring

he knows he need to step his game up, and thats where im excited to see if there is going to be an improvement in the product shown.
Vince was at its best when he needed to compete with other companies (AWA/NWA and WCW since tna never became a real competitor after hogan/bischoff and carter took over when it was about to become a competitor to wwe at the time it was airing on spike they had decent ratings and the ppv were selling well at one point)

there is even speculation that they might punish renee young and natalya for the appearance of moxley and bret hart at the event
and yes it happened in the past that they punished employees for stuff that their family/loved ones did in other companies.

Even taker himself said that it was the best wrestling ppv in years lol

That wasnt Taker LMAO wasnt even verified

Just goes to show your bias towards WWE

I hope he does to them what he did to WCW

Who cares about Young and Natalya. Both are trash

This post was edited by KamikazeShady on May 27 2019 05:28pm
May 27 2019 05:39pm
Quote (KamikazeShady @ May 27 2019 06:28pm)
That wasnt Taker LMAO wasnt even verified

Just goes to show your bias towards WWE

I hope he does to them what he did to WCW

Who cares about Young and Natalya. Both are trash

im not bias against wwe, i want something fresh
Nxt provides me a fresh product but everytime the nxt guys come up on the main roster
they get buried most of time, stuck into boring programs, getting barely any time to tell a good story in the ring, 100% scripted promos that are really boring.

and its been reported that it was taker but maybe it was just bs

for renee young and natalya if they punish him for stuff that their family did
they are going to get an even worse image after all the leaked backstage chaos, the amount of wrestler who want out of their contract but are not getting their release granted.

For what he did to WCW not really, WCW dug their own grave by not pushing young talent, bad booking and giving away pay per view matches on free tv to ''boost their rating''

from what i can see from aew there is a lot of potential but they need to get away from ''bashing wwe'' on their tv/ppv shows keep the subtle bashing on being the elite and it will be perfect

This post was edited by Nihility on May 27 2019 05:57pm
May 27 2019 06:10pm
genius thing
make kofi get smashed all arround and tease that he's hurt pretty badly
make him come on raw 6 days after without anything indicating that he got beaten up badly

why bother with bringing ziggler for a ''savage attack'' on kofi if 6 days after it he's 100%

This post was edited by Nihility on May 27 2019 06:10pm
May 27 2019 06:15pm
Oh good. The same Heyman promo from the last 5 years
May 27 2019 06:16pm
Quote (KamikazeShady @ May 27 2019 07:15pm)
Oh good. The same Heyman promo from the last 5 years

with brock coming with a boombox suitcase
i bet that they make brock become the double champ at saudi arabia
yep ziggler ko's kofi when brock was there 10 seconds ago and brock dosent come back to smash kofi while hes out and that there is only woods who's out there with ziggler

it blows my mind, what are they thinking

This post was edited by Nihility on May 27 2019 06:19pm
May 27 2019 06:23pm
As usual Ziggler makes no sense in this booking

Lifelong midcarder with zero charisma
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1169416951696169716981793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll