d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1129212931294129512961793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jun 18 2017 04:25pm
Quote (umade @ Jun 18 2017 06:24pm)
Maybe Lana wins it but loses it instantly to Carmella, and that starts a feud between them, meanwhile Naomi and Charlotte feuds along with Becky because their three man tag team sucked balls and who is to blame for all their losses?

Charlotte vs Naomi sounds like a big summerslam 1on1 match, idk what becky will do tho
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Jun 18 2017 04:27pm
Quote (Nevada @ Jun 18 2017 05:15pm)
Gonna predict

Mahal wins by DQ (cowboy bob orton interfering to attack the sin brothers, costing orton the match or something)
Corbin wins mitb
Carmella wins mitb and cash in on the same night on Naomi so for that reason I assume the women MITB will open the show
Noami defeats lana (rly wouldnt be surprise if lana wins but...she is gonna lose it during the same night)

I have terrible luck with this but I'll throw in too lol

Hype Bros vs The Colons - Hype Bros win ever since WM I got a feeling they're trying to give Mojo a push, plus Colons have been jobbers their entire time.

The Usos vs The New Day - The Usos win via cheating as you've mentioned, New Day probably won't get the payoff until later, maybe SummerSlam?

Naomi vs Lana - Naomi wins Lana has no business even being in a title match, but hoping she at least looks decent enough to be in the Women's division.

Women's MITB match - Becky Lynch wins huge reach here, but Becky has yet to win a huge match and needs a win like this to get back up into relevance.

Men's MITB match - AJ Styles wins the most over star the company has seen in years is the only sensible result here, Styles will hold onto and tease a cash in for awhile until finally winning it at RR.

Mahal vs Orton - Mahal retains here I feel like Bob Orton will interfere which ultimately leads to Randy attacking him and the other Legends in the audience as well, setting up for either the return of the Legend Killer or the Indy Killer. I think Mahal's time is ending soon if the record low numbers continue though
Jun 18 2017 04:31pm
Quote (Goodell4President @ Jun 18 2017 06:27pm)
I have terrible luck with this but I'll throw in too lol

Hype Bros vs The Colons - Hype Bros win ever since WM I got a feeling they're trying to give Mojo a push, plus Colons have been jobbers their entire time.

The Usos vs The New Day - The Usos win via cheating as you've mentioned, New Day probably won't get the payoff until later, maybe SummerSlam?

Naomi vs Lana - Naomi wins Lana has no business even being in a title match, but hoping she at least looks decent enough to be in the Women's division.

Women's MITB match - Becky Lynch wins huge reach here, but Becky has yet to win a huge match and needs a win like this to get back up into relevance.

Men's MITB match - AJ Styles wins the most over star the company has seen in years is the only sensible result here, Styles will hold onto and tease a cash in for awhile until finally winning it at RR.

Mahal vs Orton - Mahal retains here I feel like Bob Orton will interfere which ultimately leads to Randy attacking him and the other Legends in the audience as well, setting up for either the return of the Legend Killer or the Indy Killer.I think Mahal's time is ending soon if the record low numbers continue though

I said that 2 days ago, would be gg. at least an RKO on bob lol

I doubt aj styles wins, he dont need it. but I would love him to win
I think its gonna be owens or corbin

Becky was already 1st ever sd women champ, 1st sd womens draft pick, dont think they want to give her 1st ever mitb winner as well especially since her title run was a fluke, it wasnt good and she kinda failed hard at being the face of smackdown
thats why they gave the belt so fast to alexa

and doubt they would turn her heel. shes one of the few faces

This post was edited by Nevada on Jun 18 2017 04:32pm
Jun 18 2017 04:36pm
Quote (Nevada @ Jun 18 2017 05:31pm)
I said that 2 days ago, would be gg. at least an RKO on bob lol

I doubt aj styles wins, he dont need it. but I would love him to win
I think its gonna be owens or corbin

Becky was already 1st ever sd women champ, 1st sd womens draft pick, dont think they want to give her 1st ever mitb winner as well especially since her title run was a fluke, it wasnt good and she kinda failed hard at being the face of smackdown
thats why they gave the belt so fast to alexa

and doubt they would turn her heel. shes one of the few faces

Her first ever title run being a fluke is exactly the reason why they'd wanna give her a better one, but I see your point. Wouldn't surprise me to see Carmella win, even though she's terrible.

Owens won't win, he'll look great in the match though but I think Styles does need it. He had a decent title run but he needs substance and this briefcase could elevate him even more.

Hoping the Mahal/Orton match is at least watchable, I expect the Singh brothers to interfere though

Imagine Bob hitting the RKO on them on the outside LOL

This post was edited by Goodell4President on Jun 18 2017 04:37pm
Jun 18 2017 04:39pm
Quote (Goodell4President @ Jun 18 2017 06:36pm)
Her first ever title run being a fluke is exactly the reason why they'd wanna give her a better one, but I see your point. Wouldn't surprise me to see Carmella win, even though she's terrible.

Owens won't win, he'll look great in the match though but I think Styles does need it. He had a decent title run but he needs substance and this briefcase could elevate him even more.

Hoping the Mahal/Orton match is at least watchable, I expect the Singh brothers to interfere though

Imagine Bob hitting the RKO on them on the outside LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVwsJskbTco

lol
Jun 18 2017 06:25pm
This women's MITB sucks

Ellsworth should be fired, he literally does NOTHING for the company

Fucking done, garbage PPV

This post was edited by Goodell4President on Jun 18 2017 06:27pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 18 2017 06:27pm
if this sticks, thats some super bullshit
Jun 18 2017 06:27pm
Done, rest of the show is gonna be just as garbage
Gold: 0.00
Jun 18 2017 06:28pm
Quote (Goodell4President @ 18 Jun 2017 20:27)
Done, rest of the show is gonna be just as garbage

how can you ruin the 1st womens money in the bank ladder match like thaat
Jun 18 2017 06:29pm
Quote (Pens @ Jun 18 2017 07:28pm)
how can you ruin the 1st womens money in the bank ladder match like thaat

Seriously, especially with a no talent hack.

Charlotte or Becky deserve it. Someone like this useless cunt? Hell no.

Enjoy even lower SmackDown ratings Vince, hope you die you piece of shit

This post was edited by Goodell4President on Jun 18 2017 06:29pm
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1129212931294129512961793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll