d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > 3 D Environment: Ruins Of Fornost > Digital Renderding In Real Time
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 140.00
Mar 5 2011 03:30pm
Quote (Endurack @ Mar 5 2011 05:10pm)
Is this a serious comment? Go sign up on some hippy peace forum. This little fag sits here on the forums and flames me for absolutely nothing and his comment here is just an attempt at flame again. I am not going to take anything he says seriously ESPECIALLY when as stated the Saul Zaentz company (who is the owner of JRR Tolkien Enterprises and over sees every artistic thing relating to the LotR world specifically says this is LotR. Like seriously, dont say anything if you dont even know what you are commenting on. I mean this is like you saying some stupid shit like this to the President of the United States when he says "We are in a Recession" and you are like "Well some of us think other wise so I think you should take into consideration that idea. We should all be nice and considerate to one another." lol seriously shut up.

No, I don't rip anything so that could have never happened. Not to mention I havent even been posting here for over a year.

I'd I had the chance to converse with the president, and I had a view directly opposing his and the general publics opinions, I beleave he would still give me the time of day and would at the very least just take in what I had to say and try to explain his ideas or the facts more clearly.

I beleave far better artists have come through this forum before you and will after you, and it will have been because of there aditude.
Gold: 3,534.80
Mar 5 2011 03:45pm
For some reason the lighting and/or texture choice bothers me. The tree trunks seem to have a different feel than the vines, and depending where you look you can either say "this looks like they're going for a realistic look" or you can say "this looks like they're going for an old video game look."

Because it sounds like it'll be an online game this stuff will probably help people trying to run it, but idk. Weird feel looking at it. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't.
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll