d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Lvl 18 Hybrid Sinka – The Tvt Wizard > By Lld_mayhem And Mr Bilson
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Jun 23 2010 08:39pm
Quote (lld_mayhem @ Jun 23 2010 10:39pm)
Noob question of the day: Whats a torrent. i told you im technologically retarded

:(
Gold: 20.00
Warn: 80%
Jun 23 2010 08:44pm
Tip #2 (bladefury hybrid)

Having blade fury available also allows two other nice skills, wof and blade sentinal. Blade sentinal is great to place when your trying to run away from something or when a pala is right in your face (always), as it will make them block/dodge animation, apply cold damge if you have it and hopefully give you a little more breathing room (note: it doesnt add ow or crushing blow as far as i can tell). Wof is usefull as a distraction but more importaintly vs amazons where it will dodgelock them. Its a real mana burner though so make sure you have enough mana left over to get a nice psyhammer lock on them.
Jun 23 2010 08:44pm
ps the chance to hit calculation is based off of a defending char with 200 defense.

Also, i have level 2 bos because my ammy has +1 shadow disc skills.

With a low level Bos, you have to be mindful about recasting it every once and a while thats all.
Gold: 261.41
Jun 23 2010 08:45pm
#1 movement on bf sinka is Swing Of Death
Jun 23 2010 08:53pm
Quote (Mr_Bilson @ Jun 23 2010 09:44pm)
Tip #2 (bladefury hybrid)

Having blade fury available also allows two other nice skills, wof and blade sentinal. Blade sentinal is great to place when your trying to run away from something or when a pala is right in your face (always), as it will make them block/dodge animation, apply cold damge if you have it and hopefully give you a little more breathing room (note: it doesnt add ow or crushing blow as far as i can tell). Wof is usefull as a distraction but more importaintly vs amazons where it will dodgelock them. Its a real mana burner though so make sure you have enough mana left over to get a nice psyhammer lock on them.

I dont use wof because ph already causes dodge animations and has a much greater range. Sentinal is a good skill though and its often overlooked. Im not sure if it carrys cb, Harry or Hong would know
Jun 23 2010 08:59pm
Additionally the difference between Ph/Dtalon and Ph/Blade Fury is crushing blow on Talon is 1/10th opponent hp vs 1/16th on a ranged skill. However often (in the case of dueling a zealot) its not safe to kick anyways, resulting in a loss of a skill since its too risky to go toe to toe with a zealot, especially with 2 kicks. This is where blade fury can really shine.

This post was edited by lld_mayhem on Jun 23 2010 09:00pm
Jun 23 2010 09:13pm
He is my set up for psy hammer/blade fury assa

ar/life rep helm 2 soc with pskulls
aneglic amulet
angelic ring
rare with fcr ar mana/angelic/manald +8 (i use manald/angelic most)
vbsod 2*eth
10fcr belt
bloodfist/cbgloves ( i use bloodfist for now because i havent got a good pair of cb gloves yet)
ck boots
crushflange/ soc p amythist
swordback soc with +ar or what ever else you need

most of this stuff is easy to come by so there is no reason to list alternatives.

the thing about bf is that it doesnt get the massive ar bonus that kick does so it is importaint to have lots of ar on gear or you wont hit anything. i think this set up provides a good balance between psy hammer/ blade fury.

cast shadow/bos with angelic sword then psy hammer. bladefury with crushflange when dont have a nl with psy hammer. have shadow out at all times it casts free psyhammers

in my experiance 65fcr is not really needed (definitly not in tvt) but it is sometimes handy to use vs pala in 1v1. angelic sword/amu/ring combo gives +1 skills +50mana +95life +20 damage2mana +10 dex +216ar and +6 rep and thats with only one ring, pretty insane.
Jun 23 2010 09:24pm
Quote (lld_mayhem @ Jun 24 2010 03:53pm)
I dont use wof because ph already causes dodge animations and has a much greater range. Sentinal is a good skill though and its often overlooked. Im not sure if it carrys cb, Harry or Hong would know

wof isnt worth the pts on kick hybrid but with blade fury you get it anyway

wof can be placed and forgotton about untill the ama has to run through them in some situations and in others it aids in locking them because hardly ever they will run towards you to get out of them, if they do drop more wof and blade sentinal then psy hammer the shit out of them, or if not while they are leaving the screen get a quick ph lock

one common sitiuation in tvt: ama sits back and pala comes in to charge. wof can dodge lock the ama while you can focus ph on pala. here you are stopping 2 characters from attacking effectivly as apposed to just one. this is when team mates can take advantage of pala, ama or both
Jun 23 2010 09:26pm
Quote (Mr_Bilson @ Jun 23 2010 10:24pm)
wof isnt worth the pts on kick hybrid but with blade fury you get it anyway

wof can be placed and forgotton about untill the ama has to run through them in some situations and in others it aids in locking them because hardly ever they will run towards you to get out of them, if they do drop more wof and blade sentinal then psy hammer the shit out of them, or if not while they are leaving the screen get a quick ph lock

one common sitiuation in tvt: ama sits back and pala comes in to charge. wof can dodge lock the ama while you can focus ph on pala. here you are stopping 2 characters from attacking effectivly as apposed to just one. this is when team mates can take advantage of pala, ama or both

These are very good points.
Gold: 229.01
Jun 23 2010 09:46pm
sexy guide
maybe i make 1 for my hybrid sinka
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic