d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > Guild Topic Faq
Closed New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 57,693.62
Trader: Trusted
Mar 21 2010 07:05pm
Guild Topic FAQ

Thanks to Cringer, Ryans, and Charles for current and previous Guild Topic FAQs

What are Guild Topic Pages? What can they be used for?
    Guild Topic Pages can be used for a variety of things. After recent updates, Guild Topics are now used officially as a Guild's Chatroom. The more pages your guild has, the bigger is the choice of what you want to use the pages for. Examples you can use some Guild Topic Pages for: News, Updates, Announcements, Guild Events, Guild Contests, Member Joining Applications, Ladder Slasher Chat, Political Discussions, Funny Stuff, Music Pages, Other Games, etc.. Be creative!

Where can I purchase a Topic Page?
    1. First of all, you need the rights to purchase Guild Features. To buy a Guild Topic Page, go to your Purchase Guild Features Page.

2. To purchase a Guild Page, search for the "Buy a Guild Topic" task which looks like this:

3. If you wish to purchase a guild topic page, enter your Gold Password and click the "Purchase a Guild Topic Page" button.

Where can I view my Guild Topic Pages?
    To view your Guild Topic Pages, click on My Guild at the top right, and then choose "View Topic Pages" in your Guild Menu which looks like this:

Retired Moderator
Mar 21 2010 07:06pm
How do I edit the Settings of a Guild Topic Page?
    To change the Settings of a Guild Topic Page, click on the Edit Icon in your Topic Pages List which looks like this:

Guild Topic Settings explained
  • Title: The name the Guild Topic Page should have
  • View Rights: The right to view the Topic Page - If you choose a rank, all ranks above have the right to view the Topic Page too, meaning: If you choose the lowest rank in your Guild, all Members of the Guild have the right to view the Topic Page.
  • Post Rights: The right to post in the Topic Page - If you choose a rank, all ranks above have the right to post in the Topic Page too, meaning: If you choose the lowest rank in your Guild, all Members of the Guild have the right to post in the Topic Page.
  • Pin Rights: The right to pin in the Topic Page - If you choose a rank, all ranks above have the right to pin posts in the Topic Page too, meaning: If you choose the lowest rank in your Guild, all Members of the Guild have the right to pin posts in the Topic Page.
  • Delete Rights: The right to delete posts in the Topic Page - If you choose a rank, all ranks above have the right to delete posts in the Topic Page too, meaning: If you choose the lowest rank in your Guild, all Members of the Guild have the right to delete posts in the Topic Page.
  • Edit Settings Rights: The right to edit the Topic Page Settings - If you choose a rank, all ranks above have the right to edit the Topic Page's Settings too, meaning: If you choose the lowest rank in your Guild, all Members of the Guild have the right to edit the Topic Page's Settings.
  • Condensed and Forum Style Display: The ability to turn your guild topic into two topic styles. Forum Style displays the Topic as if it were a forum on jsp. It contains signature and avatar view. Condensed Style lacks avatars and signatures making it an efficient style of reading.

Retired Moderator
Mar 21 2010 07:06pm
Buying More Guild Topic Slots
    You need the right to buy Guild Features and to Edit Guild Topic Page Settings to buy more Topic Page Post Slots.

To buy more Post Slots for a Guild Topic Page, go to My Guild at the top right.

Choose "View Topic Pages" in the Guild Menu on the left side.
    Click on the Edit Icon in front of the Guild Topic Page you wish to buy additional Post Slots for.

There you will see the following:

Note: 25 additional Post Slots for a Guild Topic Page cost 250 fg

To buy 25 additional Slots for 250 fg, enter your Gold Password and click the "Buy +25 Post Storage for 250 fg" button.

Keep in mind there is currently a maximum of 5000 upgrade size for Guild Topics.

Thanks for Reading!
Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll