d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Faq's And Other Helpful Facts > Enjoy :)
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 169.31
Warn: 30%
Sep 9 2006 04:51pm
Ok, I am tired of seeing the same questions being asked over and over in new threads so I decided to make a FAQ list. Please read Game Mechanics Explained and The Ladder Slasher Guidebook first.
*******************************************************************************************************
Items:

Q1. How do I sell an item?

A1. Go to the market place and click on the little blue arrow. You can only sell magical + items, so if you have a regular item, it won't have a blue arrow. If you have a normal item, and want to kill a boss Click "Approach the Well of Malevolence" and throw in the normal item and a boss will appear.

*******************************************************************************************************
Q2. How do I equip an item?

A2.Click the little red "+" sign next to your item.

If the item has a red background, you do not meet the requirments for it, or it is for a differnet class. If the item has a blue background, then you can wear it.
Q3. I have an item but I don't want it anymore. How do I get rid of it?

A3. You can either sell it or drop it. To drop it press the little blue "-" sign next to your item.

Q4. How do I xfer or mule my items?

A4. You can't. Don't even bother with it. If you want, get an item with a "inventory space" mod, wich will let you hold more items.
Q5. Where can I get new items?

A5. There are 2 ways to get new items. You can buy them at market place, or you can find them. They will drop randomly from monsters. If you get an item with a "Magic Luck" mod, it will increase you chances of finding items from monsters.
Q6. How do I get to a perm link?

A6. Hover your mouse above the item and click it. "Perm Link" Should drop down. Click it.

Stats

Vitality: Adds to max life, Increases defense of armor.

Dexterity: Increases speed and chance to strike first during each round, Increases chances of delivering a critical strike,Increases damage done on Critiacal Strike.

Strength: Increases damage done with weapons.

Intelligence- Adds to Max Magic, Increases damage of spells from charms, Increases defensive vs. other spells.

MasterQuest

Q1. What is Master Quest?

A1. Master quest is a quest you can do when you are level 61. If you complete the quest, you will recieve 10 guild points and a new character class and go back to lvl 1. If you fail, you will recive 1 guild point and go back to lvl 1.
Q2. What do you do in Master Quests?

A2. This is for you to find out by earning it wink.gif
Q3.What are the secret classes?

A2.Again, for you to find out by earning it smile.gif

Other LS FAQ's

Q1. Where can I get price checks?

A1. In the trading hall
Q2.How do I duel people?

A2.Go to the combat arena and click "List Open Player vs. Player Battles"
Q3.Can monsters drop forum gold?

A3. Nope
Q4.How do I kill a boss?

A4. Click "Approach the Well of Malevolence" and throw in a normal item, like a "Copper axe". The boss will appear.
Q5.Am I allowed to browse the forums in another window, while I play ladder slasher?

A5.Yes

I hope this guide was helpful to you smile.gif I will be adding more questions as they come

Please tell me if any of these facts are wrong smile.gif

This post was edited by JacobCc on Sep 9 2006 05:12pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 9 2006 04:52pm
Good another guide
Gold: 45.09
Sep 9 2006 04:54pm
actually this is for those nooby . tongue.gif
Banned
Sep 9 2006 04:58pm
Yeah I made this guide for all the same questions that get asked over and over and over on new topics.
Gold: 4,426.00
Sep 9 2006 05:00pm
looks good to me, I really like it.
Gold: 45.09
Sep 9 2006 05:00pm
Quote (JacobCc @ Sun, 10 Sep 2006, 06:58)
Yeah I made this guide for all the same questions that get asked over and over and over on new topics.

tongue.gif

think it should be pinned up for new/noobs
Sep 9 2006 05:02pm
isn't the mq at lvl 61? either way you shoulda let me spell check it happy.gif not bad otherwise.
Gold: 922.12
Sep 9 2006 05:03pm
Quote (JacobCc @ Sat, Sep 9 2006, 10:58pm)

master quest = 61 not 60
Banned
Sep 9 2006 05:04pm
Quote (immortalwombat @ Sat, Sep 9 2006, 11:03pm)

master quest = 61 not 60

Fixed, thanks for pointing that out smile.gif
Sep 9 2006 05:04pm
Quote (immortalwombat @ Sat, Sep 9 2006, 11:03pm)

master quest = 61 not 60

lol pwned
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll