d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Wombats Immortal Guide To Slashing The Ladder > a ladder slasher users guide
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,870.88
Sep 6 2006 09:19pm
nice guide, printed it out to read on the train!
Gold: 6.96
Sep 7 2006 12:32pm
great guide wombat. i wish i had known about adding the first 10 points to vitality for a barb. i dont know how many battles i could've won had i followed that advice.
Gold: 157.50
Sep 8 2006 11:30pm
rolleyes.gif Well the Mudd is clearing a little, thank you wombat very well written...now lets see if l can follow your great advice blink.gif

Synndee
Gold: 922.12
Sep 9 2006 12:34pm
through my travels ive discovered an affective secondary build mostly to answer the large amount of cheap items in the MP and my own personal influence in wanting a high defense mage.

The white battlemage

The white battlemage is a form of a fighter meant to answer the mages initially low defensive abilitys and the mass amount of cheaply sold intelligence items on the market place. These character can make use of armors and weaponry that are the exact opposite of the mage and that is its real strength, you can reach high intelligence simply by abusing the fact that these characters (fighter barbarian and rogue) are rarely if ever made into mages, it definitely cuts the raw power of a full intelligence mage (which tends to have trouble even staying alive at lvls 50+ even with a godly damage charm) however it replaces it by the ability to use incredibly high defense armors THAT TEND TO BE REDICULOUSLY CHEAP ON THE MARKET!!! this build is amazing for someone who wants to play a caster type char but doesnt want the same ole troublesome annoyance that exists when ur mage cant stay alive long enough to do any real damage. Also with the high intelligence and the high defenses of the fighter, the white battlemage tends to have the HIGHEST possible overall rounded defenses of ANY character.

good luck have fun and thanks to mystic for testing out this build a bit smile.gif
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 90%
Sep 9 2006 12:36pm
Quote (immortalwombat @ Sat, Sep 9 2006, 06:34pm)
through my travels ive discovered an affective secondary build mostly to answer the large amount of cheap items in the MP and my own personal influence in wanting a high defense mage.

The white battlemage

The white battlemage is a form of a fighter meant to answer the mages initially low defensive abilitys and the mass amount of cheaply sold intelligence items on the market place. These character can make use of armors and weaponry that are the exact opposite of the mage and that is its real strength, you can reach high intelligence simply by abusing the fact that these characters (fighter barbarian and rogue) are rarely if ever made into mages, it definitely cuts the raw power of a full intelligence mage (which tends to have trouble even staying alive at lvls 50+ even with a godly damage charm) however it replaces it by the ability to use incredibly high defense armors THAT TEND TO BE REDICULOUSLY CHEAP ON THE MARKET!!! this build is amazing for someone who wants to play a caster type char but doesnt want the same ole troublesome annoyance that exists when ur mage cant stay alive long enough to do any real damage. Also with the high intelligence and the high defenses of the fighter, the white battlemage tends to have the HIGHEST possible overall rounded defenses of ANY character.

good luck have fun and thanks to mystic for testing out this build a bit smile.gif

Nice work happy.gif
Gold: 675.96
Sep 12 2006 09:01am
grats wombat, u got this sticky'd
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 12 2006 12:18pm
lol nicely done somethin im too lazy to do ^^
Gold: 922.12
Sep 12 2006 01:31pm
thank yee paul smile.gif just got back from freinds to find myself all sticky (pun intended)
Gold: 0.04
Sep 12 2006 03:42pm
nice guide man im making the poor barb one tongue.gif
Gold: 1,873.41
Sep 16 2006 05:16pm
When you complete or fail the mq, will only the equipped items be transfered or also the items in inventory?
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll