d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore 2002 > = Bugged Cliffkiller Amulet For Trade =
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 30 2002 03:41pm
The way it works is, from what i've read from a few sites, the dupe scanner checks to see if another person in the game has it. It's not random for the person to lose the dupe, it's the 2nd person to join.

For example:
If i have a Cliffkiller (which i don't dry.gif ) and i join (or better yet, make) the game and
Player 2 comes in and he/she too has a cliffkiller ammy.. his/hers disapears because the dupe scanner activates after a person joins a game.
So if you make each game you play, you have 0% chance to lose your ammy. Otherwise, if you join a game and someone that's already there has the ammy, well... i hope you weren't too attached to it emotionally tongue.gif

I'll see if i can find the sources for you to read. I know the one site that had the info is dead, so i'll check around...
Gold: 22.94
Dec 30 2002 05:31pm
Actually I heard the first person to Leave the game keeps, and the other guy loses his after he leaves. You can just keep temp-perming your dupes every game as well...
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Dec 31 2002 05:42am
QUOTE (SyF @ Dec 30 2002, 11:31 PM)
Actually I heard the first person to Leave the game keeps, and the other guy loses his after he leaves. You can just keep temp-perming your dupes every game as well...

^^ hes right
Go Back To Softcore 2002 Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll