d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > HC USEast 2009 > My Events - For Offering / Iso Services > Sticky?
Closed New Topic
Gold: 51,010.50
Dec 31 2009 05:59pm
Why "My Events" was created.

My Event's was made to help clean up the forums and offer a more organized and effective way to host services.

Reasons to use "My Events"

People at JSP listened to our requests and let anyone offer services now(not only Trusted / Meds). All they ask is that you post the services in the "My Events" section.

• If there are no Ubers or Grushes etc in the "My Events" section then no one feels like hosting them at that current time.

You can set up services to be held at a certain time (example: will be holding a grush at 6 PM EST on 12/29/09) therefor helping people with busy schedules be able to get services easier with out having to spam when ever they need one, and can make plans accordingly.

Instead of there being five people posting ISO ubers / Grush, and filling up the top 50 with all spam posts which you continously early bump so that people will see that your still ISO Ubers / Grush etc, They were put into on spot where you can see what is being offered at any giving time with out worrying about it going away.

If people continue to spam the top 50 with ISO / Offering services why would they do anything else to help the community if they can't give respect back in return?

Services that should be posted in the "My Events" section.

Grush

Ubers

Chant Games

Leveling Services

Offering WP's, Skill Quest, Stats Quests

Mule Perming

Also if you see a ISO / Offering services thread don't be shy to report the post and click the "Trade: ISO or Offering services outside of "My Events"" tab as the reason for this report. (No one cae see who reported them don't be shy!)

Please use the "My Events" section in an effort to make this forum a cleaner place for everyone! Thank you..

Reguards,
-Matt (MGV)
Go Back To HC USEast 2009 Topic List
Closed New Topic