d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Guide For The Lvl18 Bone Necro
123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 6,932.37
Nov 10 2009 06:47am
We have really few lvl18 guides so i decided to write one about the char i know well.
This is the lvl18 bonespear necro. If you decide to make one then you will need patience as this build requires some rare items.

Ok so first the easy part stat and skill distribution:

Stats:

str: enough for gear (should be 20 at the end depends on what type of head you find ofc)
dex: enough for maxblock
vita: all you left
ene: none

Skills:

Teeth 18
Corpse Explosion 1
Bone Spear 1
Bone Wall 7
Bone Armor 1
Clay Golem 1

About brake points:
I personally aimed for the 48fc bp as 75 would require too much sacrifice of damage/life/mana. If you find godly items go for 75fcr ofc.
For 48fc you will need 3 items with fcr out of these amu/circ/wand/belt/rings (stealth armor gives 25)
For the 56 fhr bp you will need fhr on shield or on belt or you need an fhr charm.

Gear:

helm: circlet with +1pnb (nice adds: 10fcr/20frw/40life/40mana/10replife/2sox)
amu: +1pnb (nice adds: 10fcr/40life/40mana/10replife/40fire resist)
weapon: best would be +1pnb +3bspear 10fc wand but its hard to get so try to shop a +1pnb 3spear wand from normal drognan or normal ormus
armor: stealth in hard leather armor
shield: +3bspear head (nice adds: +1pnb/17fhr/deflecting/2sox)
boots: cow kings boots
gloves: bloodfist
belt: a crafted fc belt or 24fhr/40life/20mana/5replife belt
rings: 10fc mana rings (nice adds: 40mana/5replife/10ene/10life/5str/5dex)

on switch:
you should have a wand and a head with +3 Bone Armor. Nice additional skills are: Weaken, Amplify Damage, Clay Golem

and the most painful part, the charms:
you will need a lot of life/mana scs and some frw/mana gcs (and 1 fhr/mana gc if you only have 55 from bloodfist + stealth)
perfect charms for this lvl:
scs:
15life/7mana
15life/7fire resist
gcs:
20life/33mana
7frw/33mana
12fhr/33mana

you will need at least 250-300 mana to finish a duel

Some words about resists:
The most important is fire resist try to have 75 without the 30 from anya. You will run into a lot of fissure druids, wof sins, fire sorcs.
Cold and light resists are not so important, cold/light sorcs and charged strike amazons are rare.
You wont need poison resist at all... All the poison damage chars suck at this lvl.
You can use a +3spear 2sox head with 2*pruby against fire dam chars.

Tactics:

This part might have the most flaws so please correct me or give some extra advices!

Kicker: your block and bone armor will make it possible to tank them. I found it the best to stand still and shoot :)

Charger/Zealot: always cast a wall next to a zealot so he will hit the wall as well not only you. try always have a wall between you and the paladin to
prevent charges. we consider maximum 4 walls gm at one time

Bowa: in general be defensive! She will run out of arrows after some time and her mana pool will be a problem as well. Just walk and try to predestinate
her position and shoot a spear there insted of aiming directly at her. If she comes close to fight with javs its your time just stand still you should be
strong enough to tank her

Fissure: long and boring duel. I usually dodge this as it does not make sense... both you and the druid will have plenty of life replenish... if you are
patient enough and you are good at offscrean spear aiming you might have chance

Wof assa: actually its a weaker fissure druid so nearly the same applies here

ts assa: always run and shoot back when you have a little advance. it works as her charges will run out while she is trying to catch you... its a little bit lame, but otherwise you have no chance (they can use double claw setup against you)

This post was edited by minifoot on Nov 10 2009 06:50am
Gold: 6,901.36
Warn: 10%
Nov 10 2009 06:51am
Nice Work!
Gold: 0.00
Nov 10 2009 06:53am
Quote (minifoot @ Nov 10 2009 07:47am)
We have really few lvl18 guides so i decided to write one about the char i know well.
This is the lvl18 bonespear necro. If you decide to make one then you will need patience as this build requires some rare items.

Ok so first the easy part stat and skill distribution:

Stats:

str: enough for gear (should be 20 at the end depends on what type of head you find ofc)
dex: enough for maxblock
vita: all you left
ene: none

Skills:

Teeth 18
Corpse Explosion 1
Bone Spear 1
Bone Wall 7
Bone Armor 1
Clay Golem 1

About brake points:
I personally aimed for the 48fc bp as 75 would require too much sacrifice of damage/life/mana. If you find godly items go for 75fcr ofc.
For 48fc you will need 3 items with fcr out of these amu/circ/wand/belt/rings (stealth armor gives 25)
For the 56 fhr bp you will need fhr on shield or on belt or you need an fhr charm.

Gear:

helm: circlet with +1pnb (nice adds: 10fcr/20frw/40life/40mana/10replife/2sox)
amu: +1pnb (nice adds: 10fcr/40life/40mana/10replife/40fire resist)
weapon: best would be +1pnb +3bspear 10fc wand but its hard to get so try to shop a +1pnb 3spear wand from normal drognan or normal ormus
armor: stealth in hard leather armor
shield: +3bspear head (nice adds: +1pnb/17fhr/deflecting/2sox)
boots: cow kings boots
gloves: bloodfist
belt: a crafted fc belt or 24fhr/40life/20mana/5replife belt
rings: 10fc mana rings (nice adds: 40mana/5replife/10ene/10life/5str/5dex)

on switch:
you should have a wand and a head with +3 Bone Armor. Nice additional skills are: Weaken, Amplify Damage, Clay Golem

and the most painful part, the charms:
you will need a lot of life/mana scs and some frw/mana gcs (and 1 fhr/mana gc if you only have 55 from bloodfist + stealth)
perfect charms for this lvl:
scs:
15life/7mana
15life/7fire resist
gcs:
20life/33mana
7frw/33mana
12fhr/33mana

you will need at least 250-300 mana to finish a duel

Some words about resists:
The most important is fire resist try to have 75 without the 30 from anya. You will run into a lot of fissure druids, wof sins, fire sorcs.
Cold and light resists are not so important, cold/light sorcs and charged strike amazons are rare.
You wont need poison resist at all... All the poison damage chars suck at this lvl.... no
You can use a +3spear 2sox head with 2*pruby against fire dam chars.

Tactics:

This part might have the most flaws so please correct me or give some extra advices!

Kicker: your block and bone armor will make it possible to tank them. I found it the best to stand still and shoot :)Use 6xpemerald brandistock eZ

Charger/Zealot: always cast a wall next to a zealot so he will hit the wall as well not only you. try always have a wall between you and the paladin to
prevent charges. we consider maximum 4 walls gm at one time

Bowa: in general be defensive! She will run out of arrows after some time and her mana pool will be a problem as well. Just walk and try to predestinate
her position and shoot a spear there insted of aiming directly at her. If she comes close to fight with javs its your time just stand still you should be

Fissure: long and boring duel. I usually dodge this as it does not make sense... both you and the druid will have plenty of life replenish... if you are
patient enough and you are good at offscrean spear aiming you might have chance

Wof assa: actually its a weaker fissure druid so nearly the same applies here

ts assa: always run and shoot back when you have a little advance. it works as her charges will run out while she is trying to catch you... its a little bit lame, but otherwise you have no chance (they can use double claw setup against you)

hi
Gold: 6,932.37
Nov 10 2009 07:06am
Quote (Purplepride9 @ 10 Nov 2009 14:53)
hi

if you find something that should be corrected then pls explain it
Gold: 502.00
Nov 10 2009 10:27am
nice guide m8
Gold: 0.00
Nov 10 2009 10:43am
n1.

personally i like the long duels though. Boring duels to me are when they last like 20 seconds.

Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Nov 10 2009 02:12pm
vs bowa: if she gets close, use the map with well placed walls to form a prison around her. this is do-able with only 4 walls so still gm with your rule set.
Gold: 111.98
Nov 10 2009 04:25pm
Sticky imo.
Gold: 31.00
Nov 10 2009 04:31pm
hey mini where did you get this info's from:

:D

btw won't run out of arrows, will run out of mana.
Gold: 350.00
Nov 10 2009 04:32pm
gj mini :)
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic