d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > ~ Bayern ~ > You Can Love, Hate And Discuss
Prev1172317241725172617271739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 144.33
Nov 2 2021 06:25pm
Champions League goals after 100 appearances:

Robert Lewandowski: 81
Lionel Messi: 77
Cristiano Ronaldo: 64

Best player in the world. His off ball movement, link up play and finishing were perfect today, once again.

He has 8 goals in 4 matches. He might break the record of 16 this season.

This post was edited by piatek on Nov 2 2021 06:27pm
Gold: 0.38
Dec 8 2021 02:36pm
game's just gonna end with barca trying to defend and trying keep possession. it's boring already
Gold: 2.00
Dec 29 2021 10:30am
Raphinha in coman out?
Why not. Coman scored the cl winning goal but I find him limited to accelerating very quickly so I wouldnt mind
Gold: 751.50
Feb 7 2022 01:23pm
süle joins dortmund on a free transfer in the summer just like everyone predicted :blink:

really suprising, but a nice one for dortmund, gz

no hard feelings at all, he has not really justified the next big contract, but he has still been good and reliable for us

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 8 2022 02:32pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 7 Feb 2022 20:23)
süle joins dortmund on a free transfer in the summer just like everyone predicted :blink:

really suprising, but a nice one for dortmund, gz

no hard feelings at all, he has not really justified the next big contract, but he has still been good and reliable for us

how so? wasn't he basically your best centre-back whenever he wasn't injured?

reminds me of rummenigge's comments, also pretending he wasn't mad, but adding a bunch of denigrating comments.
typical bayern behaviour, really disgraceful. we've seen it with the likes of kroos, bernat, alaba leaving the club... now süle.
Feb 8 2022 02:55pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 8 2022 09:32pm)
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/096/564/2f7.jpg

how so? wasn't he basically your best centre-back whenever he wasn't injured?

reminds me of rummenigge's comments, also pretending he wasn't mad, but adding a bunch of denigrating comments.
typical bayern behaviour, really disgraceful. we've seen it with the likes of kroos, bernat, alaba leaving the club... now süle.

i love how most non bayern fans act like we have to be upset

hernandez is our best center back right now

aside from that our center back play in general has not been great in the last ~2 seasons at least, including the guys who have left and those we signed

in case you dont know, süle has struggled with attitude problems for a long time, is always borderline overweight and there are the leaked texts to his agent

so the answer is no, he did not justify a massive contract

those comments from rummenigge are totally unnecessary and at the same time they dont matter, he is not with the club anymore

btw, alaba played with the club for months and annoyed everybody with ridiculous demands from his clown agents

i dont mind players playing out their contracts and if süle doesnt want to play with his national team guys under nagelsmann....fine

next man up it is
Feb 8 2022 03:00pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 8 Feb 2022 21:55)
i love how most non bayern fans act like we have to be upset

hernandez is our best center back right now

aside from that our center back play in general has not been great in the last ~2 seasons at least, including the guys who have left and those we signed

in case you dont know, süle has struggled with attitude problems for a long time, is always borderline overweight and there are the leaked texts to his agent

so the answer is no, he did not justify a massive contract

those comments from rummenigge are totally unnecessary and at the same time they dont matter, he is not with the club anymore

btw, alaba played with the club for months and annoyed everybody with ridiculous demands from his clown agents

i dont mind players playing out their contracts and if süle doesnt want to play with his national team guys under nagelsmann....fine

next man up it is

Feb 8 2022 03:04pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 8 2022 10:00pm)

great argument buddy

that picture btw will be süle next season when he gets rekt in the allianz arena for the first time ^_^
Feb 8 2022 03:54pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 8 Feb 2022 22:04)
great argument buddy

that picture btw will be süle next season when he gets rekt in the allianz arena for the first time ^_^

you (unsurprisingly) fail to realise there isn't really much of an "argument" to be had here, i'm just illustrating how your (and rummenigge's) comments come across. denigrating a player that has done really well for you guys, but didn't feel valued, is just bad form. typical bayern behaviour. again, there's plenty of precedent for that.

no one suggests you "have to be upset" btw. no, that's just how it looks from the outside when you make such comments.

i'd be shocked if this transfer alone changed the hierarchy in the bundesliga (especially with haaland and bellingham leaving dortmund). nah, it'll remain boring and one-sided, bayern will continue to dominate, but that's not the point here. this is about treating good players with the respect they deserve - something bayern and their bandwagoners just can't do apparently.

just for the record, hernandez (who was 4 times süle's transfer fee btw) might be doing well lately, but he's been almost a non-factor for most of the time süle was healthy - and let's not even start with upamecano (more than twice süle's fee). again, for the last five years süle clearly was bayern's best centre-back. spare me the copium, lol.
Feb 8 2022 04:19pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 8 2022 10:54pm)
you (unsurprisingly) fail to realise there isn't really much of an "argument" to be had here, i'm just illustrating how your (and rummenigge's) comments come across. denigrating a player that has done really well for you guys, but didn't feel valued, is just bad form. typical bayern behaviour. again, there's plenty of precedent for that.

no one suggests you "have to be upset" btw. no, that's just how it looks from the outside when you make such comments.

i'd be shocked if this transfer alone changed the hierarchy in the bundesliga (especially with haaland and bellingham leaving dortmund). nah, it'll remain boring and one-sided, bayern will continue to dominate, but that's not the point here. this is about treating good players with the respect they deserve - something bayern and their bandwagoners just can't do apparently.

just for the record, hernandez (who was 4 times süle's transfer fee btw) might be doing well lately, but he's been almost a non-factor for most of the time süle was healthy - and let's not even start with upamecano (more than twice süle's fee). again, for the last five years süle clearly was bayern's best centre-back. spare me the copium, lol.

i didnt denigrate süle whatsoever and cant understand the rummenigge comments

i said he was good and reliable for us, but also not a 15m per year contract player

we will find the next guy, end of story

hernandez had good availability after his first season, where he was injured a lot and then got ignored by hansi flick for no reason whatsoever, while boateng and alaba were terrible

its not exactly a miracle to be our best center back recently as i said

upa is a walking time bomb indeed

we have nianzou, who is ready for more playtime, chris richards loaned to hoffenheim

it will be next man up next year, bayern is moving on as always

this is just another example of people/media addicted to drama, one day bad mercenaries dont honor their contracts, then a guy fulfilling his contract becomes a drama

there is still stuff to win this year and süle can help us with that, then its goodbye and good luck
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1172317241725172617271739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll