d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Fisherwoman Guide > An Bladesin Build
12313Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 8.37
Jun 30 2009 08:36pm
Hi! I am a posting guide for FISHERWOMAN assassin build. This is a build I have been umm making on battle.net. It is a Bladesin, assassin using BLADE FURY and BLADE SENTINEL in Duel Game.
it is massive inspired by this guide by MONTQ!

---The--Fisherwoman--Assassin---
1.introduction
2.stats
3.skills
4.gear
5.tactics
6. last words

1.introduction

Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce my new build which i call "the Fisherwoman" asssassin, also known as bladesin, or ninja, or fuck you tger. Why is it called so?
why. First of all, this build is a pvp build, where the player is most of the time "TOWN GUARDING". :P. I know sound really nooby, but if u
make your F.W sin well then she will be able to take down harder opponents. Another thing is that this build rox against everyone, not just melee
The way this build works is mainly using BLADE SENTINEL, the level 6 assassin skill wat makes a fly blade. U shoop people with umm guided arrows n NINJA STARS which forms ur hook, an when they come to pew pew u ull rape them with ur townguarding blade sentinelss

2. Stats
Strength: Enough to use a monarch *without* enigma. This is 156 with torch/anni, maybe a bonus from guillaimes. So 156 total. WITHOUT ENIGMA
Dexterity: enough to use hel'd widowmaker with gear, 117. A little less for your gear if you choose not to use it lols
vitality: the rest ofc
Energy: a big error in d2 that blizzard should have fixed ( none here):D

3. skills
20 blade sentinel
20 blade fury
20 venom
20 claw mastery
1 mind blast
Rest into Shadow Master

Do not put a point into blade shield! Even though you are a bladesin, you will never use it! Why? It does terrible damage, its a crap skill. But the real reason is that blade shield uses durability, whereas sentinel / fury do not. So you cannot use an ethereal chaos with blade shield, so you don't even need 1 point in it!
The reason we max blade sentinel / fury is explained later on; you receive huge bonuses to the damage, unlike what most people think; these are not "1 point skills", maxing them can easily double/triple your overall damage in the skills compared to 1 point. It also vastly increases duration on blade sentinels, which even at 20 seconds is too short.
Venom is used as a damage booster, but it won't be our main source unlike a wwsin, and we will not use shadow gcs (unless you prebuff massively lols ummm yeah)
Shadow master seems nice on paper rite? But it loses effectiveness cuz of its cast delay, cuz u cant cast blade sentinels. So its not dead necessary but its nice
Claw mastery boosts our damage/ar/crit, obviously, but that it does so to blade skills is *not* obvious, but it IS true

So how does blade sentinel/fury work? Read this on the arreat summit:
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/skills/assassin-traps.shtml#bladefury
The +min/max damage listed on the skill effectively works the same as +min/max damage added to your weapon on normal attacks, except that it is not reduced by the 3/4, 3/8 & 1/4 penalties. So for damage dealing purposes, on blade fury, you could treat it exactly the same as an offweapon source of +min/max damage, ignoring the penalty. This is especially important, as with high levels of blade skills, the +skill damage can deal more than the weapon "half" of the damage.

In short, the +damage listed on the skill is just like +damage added to your weapon! Except while your weapon gets a 37.5% & 75% penalty to its damage, the skill damage does NOT. Meaning it is worth far more! The same +% enhanced damage modifiers that apply to your weapon damage; Stats, Claw Mastery, Fort, Phoenix, etc, all apply to the skill damage. So look at it this way:

You might have a 300 base damage weapon, and a 150 base damage blade sentinel. Both receive the exact same +% damage from all your mods; you get a 3000 damage attack and 1500 damage bonus. HOWEVER, this 3000 damage gets 37.5% reduction, meaning its only 1125! Which is ummmm less than 1500 lols. So the "skill" half of the damage can easily add more than the wpn half. Blade fury/sentinel will always take ur 'weapon damage' as the same u deal with a normal attack (except without 2nd venom mastery), but it incorrectly displays ur blade fury/sentinel dmg. So it might display that u have 2000 dmg blade sentinels, when you really have 4000 damage sentinels! Thats a lot of dmg for a sentinel lol

This build can do around 4000 dmg blade sentinels, 7000 damage fury! wit good gear that is

Blade skills get a lot of bonuses n stuff. Read this page to understand them better lol:
http://wiki.theamazonbasin.com/index.php/Traps

That also explains y we use high deadly strike, y we don't use 2 handed weapons, y we need a claw for claw mastery (u only get bonus if ur right wpn is a claw, n u get stats bonus based off equip weapon (0.75 / 0.75 for claws)
It also explains y blade shield sucks

4. Gear
OK here we go...

Weapon: ETHEREAL Chaos Suwayyah
Armor: Fortitude
Helm: Guillaimes (Cham'd)
Shield: Phoenix Monarch
Gloves: Trang Oul's
Belt: Arachnid Mesh
Boots: Gore Riders
Boots/Rings: Angelic's Set
Switch: Widowmaker *OR* CTA
Inventory: 9x TRAP skillers, torch/anni

dis setup gives you the highest possible blade fury / sentinel damage; you get:
+700% enhanced damage
300 average weapon damage
30% deadly strike
massive attack rating
+25% venom damage

Your claws NEED to be ethereal, because they don't lose durability. So its way better damage.
Guillaimes is a great helm because of its +str & deadly strike mods. You won't get crushing blow. Tschako is another good choice
Angelics set is NEEDED becaused otherwise ur attack rating is too low to hit ne1 at all.
Gore riders add way more dmg than war travs do because war trav dmg is reduced by 37.5%, n gore riders double ur skill dmg too
U need trap skillers because these boost your +skill damage and duration, much more than +max charms or shadow gcs can boost your damage. Its not even close

Recommended gear for your stash:
Nonethereal Chaos (good for if u ever want to pk ppl like a physical wwsin)
Enigma Armor (you cant *really* duel without teleport)
Shako (Great helm with enigma on, but griffs is another choice to make up for ur crap FCR)
Call to Arms / Widowmaker (whichever you don't have equipped should be in your stash)
Phoenix is a high requirement iten but it gives 400% ed so it is impossible to pass up

With this gear I have listed, you can achieve THIS kind of damage:
154-158 base Blade Sentinel @ 20.3 second duration
221-223 base Blade Fury
863-888 Venom
+135% Damage / +280% AR / 22% Crit Claw Mastery
+30% Deadly Strike
+216-471 Magic Damage
266-355 base Chaos Damage

With those stats, you can calculate your damage like this (156 strength, 117 dexterity for +205%):
WPN = 355 * (1 + 1.35 + 7.00 + 2.05) + 471 + 888 = 5406 Damage
SENT = 158 * (1 + 1.35 + 7.00 + 2.05) = 1801 Damage
SENT = 223 * (1 + 1.35 + 7.00 + 2.05) = 2542 Damage
Sentinel = 0.375 * WPN + SENT = 3829 Damage
Fury = 0.75 * WPN + FURY = 6597 Damage

So you hit nearly 4000 Blade Sentinel, 7000 Blade Fury, with 46% chance to deadly strike!
Thats like the damage on zeal/charge!

5. Tactics
ok, so your main goal ofc is to piss off people and laugh at them addiotion to that, you camp in town so called fishing with your blade sentinels, for a retarded fish.

Dueling is very very simple to figure out with this build. You simply pop out of town, cast a blade sentinel (like a fissure druid), and pop back in. If nobody is nearby, you can shoop people with either your guided arrows lols or ummm ur blade fury. Guided arrows look good on paper rite? but they do very very low damage compare to fury, even if they easyer to hit with. N blade fury even shoots faster. As ppls come to town, ur blade sentinels eat them alive. It might take many hits to kill a barb of pally with max block / high def / life, but ive killed many sorcs / druids / necros with just a few sents, and nked them rpetty hard without doin nething

Blade sentinels REMAIN ACTIVE EVEN IF YOU GO INTO TOWN. So on south maps of blood moor, you can cast a sentinel, walk to akara and back, and it will still be going! And you can kill people like that!
Theres many patterns u can aim your sentinels in. You should figure it out yourself what is comforatble. I like to send mine far away from town and back, so that they criss cross a lot rite. But otherwise, u can just tell hem to bounce rite in front of the bridge os that anyone walking out gets hit. but lots of times ppl wil just stand a little distance beyond them. So give them some space. Drop ur shadow master if u want if she casts fade shell be elemental immune n eat up traps / lightning bolts / crap so they dont hurt u as much. She can even attack ppl in town in weird situations lols

After u get hand of it, its pretty easy; Just pop out, shoot some projectiles, and guard town lke fissure druid. Ur traps will eventually lag the game but thats understand able i guess. lol.s
MAIN thing to know is wat to say to ur opponents:
they say something like "LOL NOOOB SIN TOWN GUARD. UR BUILD SUX REMAKE PLZ"
you reply
- "cry, ur just jealous of my motherfuckin helicopters lol"
"LOL COME OUT N44P!!!"
you reply
- "lol NN my traps kill u wen im in town lols."
and every time u kill someone with blade fury, you need to say:
"BAM NINJA STAR TO THE FUCKING FACE, WHAT NOW????"
dey say
"LOW SIN"
you reply
"lol u died to a fucking blade trap u must be noob rofl"

Ok so So called "EZ" opponents are:
Sorcs: if they tele into blades they are dead meat
Drudiss: They gotta git real close n blade ignores their onion stack lol
Zons: U can pop out of town n out-range them rofl. i kill many with 1 hit pk blade furys BAM NINJA STAR TO THE FUCKING FACE

REMEMBER STAY POSITIVE!. and use your cloak of shadows to piss them off ;D
and u just might have a chance.

6. last comment
This is a very cereal build lol. It actually focking works. Maybe not as good as a fissuer druid, but its not a cookie cutting pos. i kill many people with my blade sentinels, n impressed a few. i dont think it could be adapted much to out of town combat, at least not as a budget char ii like play, cuz the resists are WAY too low with this setup; i keep dying to thunder storm n shit. but if u can afford a lot of small charms, n watever, and maybe dump some points into fade, u could potentially duel with it. just for shits n giggles. But dont underestimate just how much damage them blade sentinels actually do. I've won some duels against town druids lul. But its quite funny to see naked people die in a single hit to a blade sentinel. 4000 damage is a LOT, especially when on half your hits it is dealing 8000 damage cuz of deadly strike. well more like 7500 cuz venom n magic dmg arent doubled
but the real kicker is blade fury; a shot from it can easily do 13000+ damage thanks to deadly strike. thats a huge chunk of damage, like a charging grief pally does when he crits. I've killed many serious chars with just a few pew pew's from my blade fury. it often takes out ppl in 1-2-3 hits...

for pvm those blade sentinels rox sox. they plow through stuff n deal a ton of dmg, but ull have problems with blade fury cuz of the phoenix interruptting it wit firestorm. thats not an issue in pvp where if u hit some1 it usually means theyre very dead, so ur well jsutified in using penix monarch. ok well hop u guys enjoyed this build ^.^ heres mine in action:
Gold: 16.62
Jun 30 2009 08:56pm
BAM NINJA STAR TO THE FUCKING FACE, WHAT NOW????"
Banned
Jun 30 2009 09:41pm
blade fury does mass damage to weak spots
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 30 2009 09:44pm
Quote (deathwinger @ Tue, Jun 30 2009, 10:41pm)
blade fury does mass damage to weak spots

hmm steelrands gloves and boots would be better imo
Banned
Jun 30 2009 09:56pm
steelrands is definitely a possible glove choice, but its even more strength. and i guess if u really want to go glass cannon then sure, use steel rangs. its like another 80% enhanced damage, which is um...
80% ed = +210 blade sentinel damage
80% ed = +360 blade fury damge

however u lose some venom BUT u could precast wit trangs and switch and ud get the exact same bonus (u dont get on attack mastery cuz its like a ranged attack)
Gold: 12,215.50
Jun 30 2009 10:01pm
Quote (deathwinger @ Tue, Jun 30 2009, 07:56pm)
steelrands is definitely a possible glove choice, but its even more strength. and i guess if u really want to go glass cannon then sure, use steel rangs. its like another 80% enhanced damage, which is um...
80% ed = +210 blade sentinel damage
80% ed = +360 blade fury damge

however u lose some venom BUT u could precast wit trangs and switch and ud get the exact same bonus (u dont get on attack mastery cuz its like a ranged attack)

Won't do the same dmg. Trangs pd% is calculated twice with venom.
Banned
Jun 30 2009 10:01pm
Quote (PerfectFlame @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 04:01am)
Won't do the same dmg. Trangs pd% is calculated twice with venom.

no, it is not. This is BLADE SKILLS not whirlwind.
it is calculated once when you cast it.
Banned
Jun 30 2009 11:16pm
btw my cahr is on friend accts on east so u might see me in game
an read this if u dont no wat this build is:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=31536872&f=87

This post was edited by deathwinger on Jun 30 2009 11:38pm
Jul 1 2009 12:14am
Quote (ihavebaby @ Wed, 1 Jul 2009, 03:56)
BAM NINJA STAR TO THE FUCKING FACE, WHAT NOW????"

lol'd irl :D
Jul 1 2009 12:27am
BAM NINJA STAR TO THE FUCKING FACE, WHAT NOW????"/10
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
12313Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll