d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Martyr Me
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 19 2024 10:58am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

title is a bit over dramatic but gets the message across. :)
i am not wired to tolerate harassment. not going to be submissive to a game trading platform with a political agenda. cant imagine what goes through their minds to think that i would be. irl couldnt force me into a face diaper sure as hel not wearing one for this place.
so lets get to it. what might end it all?

i have been asked "how does anyone get 6 days suspension and how did you get to 30 percent"
it appears i have a mod stalking me, complies my posts and assigns subjective "violations" to them
here you can view them yourself and make your own assessments.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1098419&c=6
personally i think they are a laughable excuse and its merely a political hit job. perhaps GC has no oversight anymore and mods are becoming politically active harassing and cancelling people. like how old twiter was before elon.
BTW if i like "disappear" perhaps they up my 'suspension from 6 days to 666 days?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is "warn" really?
speaking from personal experience i am resolute in my belief that its mostly used as a means of harassment and used on political/religious enemies.
a simple break down of my user history
joined Sep 5 2016 - played d2 enjoyed trading items
Oct 29 2020 - discovered JSP discussion platforms. my first serious post. No Masks https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84140232&f=119
Oct 2022 - my first and only other warn ever received.

back when i received my first warn. the first thing a person notices is PaRD is denied. there has never been a reasonable explanation for this. i simply believe its just the beginning of the harassment process as it obviously most affects a certain political/religious ideology. now one is "confined" to GC (general chat). a most unexpectant thing happens. there is a organized group in GC waiting for you. i was astounded at the numbers coming at me. a seemingly ritual of harassment has begun. nearly relentless. obviously they are trying to harass a person into anger so they post things that can be used against them and end up in a downward spiral. but if a person keeps their cool it simply fails. the 30 days used up and it was over.
but
the rules of engagement have changed. now if you push back against the harassment mob a mod will show up accuse you of being the harasser. give you a suspension for harassment and the 30 days get refilled. now your in a cycle you cant get out of short prostrating oneself before the GC harassments with out response. bullies now with big brother standing behind them waiting for you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is GC "general chat"
or? who is GC? aside from the users you would expect to find.
this is probably one of the most interesting things i have ever discovered on line? GC actually has a "gang" in its midst. a nasty little infestation of saul Alinsky criminals holding you to rules while they have no rules. they are organized and have a purpose. a political purpose going after their political/religious enemies. tricky little leftist bastards huh? :)
yep a group of democrats lying and scheming.
but you say? they dont allow "PaRD"... they practice "PaRD" just fine. they just dont allow you "PaRD"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is PaRD?
you mean? what is "PaRD" in GC?
"PaRD" is anything that makes them look bad. they dont like something its "PaRD PaRD PaRD" its a shielding mechanism because democrats/lefties look like complete chit on the issues. they cant come to the table and have any kind of real discussion. so the whole dialog is shut down. like i just said they look like chit across the board. democrats really fuked up with their choices. all they have left is lying and harassment.
remember its these people that harass people for 'covid. harassed people and made them lose their jobs. harassed people and made them lose their business. harassed people calling them "non essential". harassed people into getting jabbed up with experimental gates/trump injections. harassment cancel culture. harassed people into wearing face diapers. now, all they have left is their harassment while pretending "we not part of that "PaRD discussion". what a crock of chit

PaRD in GC simply means anything that makes them (fraud leftie democrats) look like chit.
........ which is a lot of things
i used to have a "no masks" thread in GC. when i opened it there was no problem about it belonging there. after a while as data was entered into it. it started making the fraud lefties look like chit. then the call started going out crying "PaRD PaRD PaRD". eventually "no masks" thread got classified as a PaRD topic and moved out of GC.
and that day my friends is the day when i won forever.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just one last remark
Gold: 5,100.00
Jul 19 2024 10:59am
I wonder if anyone will actually read that.
Gold: 0.69
Jul 19 2024 11:01am
I know from my experience here the absolute worst way to address warns is to make a novel post
Gold: 16,366.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 19 2024 11:05am
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 19 2024 11:06am
just another successful victim of thesnipa. wonder why you're on the mods radar? your welcome kid.
Jul 19 2024 11:09am
Quote (penguinhero @ Jul 19 2024 12:05pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyfVqA3HE0k

Lmao I love you
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 19 2024 11:11am
Quote (penguinhero @ Jul 19 2024 10:05am)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyfVqA3HE0k

Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 19 2024 10:06am)
just another successful victim of thesnipa. wonder why you're on the mods radar? your welcome kid.

remember the title
Gold: 83.46
Warn: 80%
Jul 19 2024 11:12am
Didn't read this
Jul 19 2024 11:13am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 19 2024 12:11pm)
remember the title

Gold: 16,366.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 19 2024 11:13am