d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Last Epoch > So How Is It?
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Apr 27 2024 10:38am
Bought it on steam, a few months ago before the full release, felt wonky and weird. Refunded. Worth trying out ladies and gentlemen?
Gold: 1,613.00
Apr 27 2024 05:10pm
It is definitely worth the money, although I am done with the current cycle. I think POE and D4 are better games, but I had a lot of fun with LE as I put at least 130 hours into it.

It's a good game but the end game is really lacking and grinding the corruption level from other characters all over again is too much for me.

I don't think I could do any more Empowered Monoliths (really tedious and boring), and going over 400+ corruption seems pointless to me since that's where I'm at, and I have no motivation to hit lvl 100 (I'm lvl 98).

My recommendation is to fully immerse yourself in the campaign, try out some monoliths, aim for those higher LP items, and most importantly, have fun! This is where the true essence of the game lies.

Again, to answer your question, it is worth the buy if you want to go after a fresh ARPG game as a diversion from BG3, POE, D4, D2R, and so forth.

Go Back To Last Epoch Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll