d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Remove Or Change Soften The Sneaky Shell Objective
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,771.66
Apr 25 2024 10:14am
Quote (Light_Prince @ Apr 25 2024 08:37am)
Stop complaining about the game. It's perfect and should never change. Guardians suck, stop using them. If you don't like the objective, then skip it. Just stfu already.

So funny coming from you lmao...made my day... also i like sneaky as I always have a mage handy or run with someone who using a caster... love the extra vit one of the main reasons I explore ... and if no caster just whistle.. team play caster /tank all you need 2 people best way explore or just solo mage... take turns who running main class.. Why i always try talk newbies into making a mage to run with..
Gold: 5,071.20
Apr 25 2024 07:23pm
I think it would be nice to slightly increase the possible vitality range for the reward, but otherwise it's fine how it is. I like how it promotes group play or getting at least 1-2 friends to come help.
95% of my climbs are either group explore or group whistle, it's just how I prefer to play the game - when I do solo, usually on hardcore, I haven't had any issues calling in a homie or opening it public to get assistance.

I also kind of really like the idea posted above by , really interesting and would certainly mix things up!

Quote (CARTRACK @ Apr 25 2024 01:20am)
I wish we had more options than just yes or no….i want to keep sneaky but allow charms from non magicians to be more effective….or have 2 different sneaky’s where 1 is physical immune and the other is magical immune and its a 50/50 shot with which one you get.

I went null

Gold: 5,287.00
Apr 25 2024 09:33pm
Quote (Epiphany @ 26 Apr 2024 13:23)
I think it would be nice to slightly increase the possible vitality range for the reward, but otherwise it's fine how it is. I like how it promotes group play or getting at least 1-2 friends to come help.
95% of my climbs are either group explore or group whistle, it's just how I prefer to play the game - when I do solo, usually on hardcore, I haven't had any issues calling in a homie or opening it public to get assistance.

I also kind of really like the idea posted above by ^CARTRACK , really interesting and would certainly mix things up!

I like group play also, work as a team etc, however, I will NEVER play in a group again, the reason is simple, I want to play and enjoy the game in my play time or speed.

My playing speed is really slow, I play when I feel like it... I may play for like 10 minutes (I am the driver) and then stop to watch an episode of an anime or tv show ... damn I may even stop to watch a 2hour movie... maybe go and cook up some food and eat while playing LS with one hand.

No point people joining me in a group run... I already have haters ... but why should I be hindered by a crap objective like Sneaky because I like to play a Guardian, or because I don't want to call in friends or guildies to help me, just out of respect for them to play their game? I am not special for someone to drop what they are doing just for me... hey... I am so casual, of course I help out others and sit in game for others... damn... I am sleeping and they are driving their own game and getting rewarded with more monster spawning. :D

Sneaky should be like 4 Corners... at least melee and cast deal damage constantly, thus more hit points based on the level it is spawned.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll