d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Need A Tattoo Designed
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Apr 14 2024 12:15pm
Nothing too crazy. It's intended to be done on the right side of our bodies below our shoulders (under the armpit, 3 people will all be getting the same tat)

It needs to be an Avenged Sevenfold Death Bat with lyrics from so far away blended in around the death bat. The lyrics should be as followed

"the light you left remains
But it's so hard to stay
When I have so much to say and you're so far away"

I am unsure if anyone on jsp offers anything like this, if not could someone point me in a better direction for commissioned art?

Fg can be obtained, there's no concerns there.
Gold: 75,000.67
Apr 14 2024 10:43pm
why dont you just go to the tattoo artist? serious question.
Gold: 957.69
Apr 15 2024 12:33am
for this kind of things id recommend go into a tattoo shop or a tattoo artist directly
Apr 15 2024 07:11pm
Quote (Spahx @ Apr 15 2024 12:43am)
why dont you just go to the tattoo artist? serious question.

I'm not entirely sure how to answer this - I've entertained the idea in the past and spoken to a couple local as well as looked at reviews, and I just don't see anything that catches my interest out of their original arts.

My last couple of tattoos I had to get the original artwork commissioned through fiverr, but I haven't been able to locate my past artist so I figured I'd turn to jsp.

Gold: 75,000.67
Apr 15 2024 07:18pm
Quote (Keiga @ 16 Apr 2024 03:11)
I'm not entirely sure how to answer this - I've entertained the idea in the past and spoken to a couple local as well as looked at reviews, and I just don't see anything that catches my interest out of their original arts.

My last couple of tattoos I had to get the original artwork commissioned through fiverr, but I haven't been able to locate my past artist so I figured I'd turn to jsp.

A good tattoo artist should be able to draw the way you want it. It's not a super complicated tattoo. Just go to a tattoo artist, tell him exactly what you want and he'll draw it for you. You can then still decide whether you like it or not. My advice.
Gold: 1,990.00
Apr 15 2024 08:24pm
Victor Portugal is my personal go to for my dark themed tattoos, but he is very pricey and very busy
Gold: 35,553.65
Apr 16 2024 02:21am
Quote (Keiga @ Apr 14 2024 07:15pm)
Nothing too crazy. It's intended to be done on the right side of our bodies below our shoulders (under the armpit, 3 people will all be getting the same tat)

It needs to be an Avenged Sevenfold Death Bat with lyrics from so far away blended in around the death bat. The lyrics should be as followed

"the light you left remains
But it's so hard to stay
When I have so much to say and you're so far away"

I am unsure if anyone on jsp offers anything like this, if not could someone point me in a better direction for commissioned art?

Fg can be obtained, there's no concerns there.

I create tattoos and make tattoos for a living, however the smartest thing to do here is to go your local tattoo shop and let a artist create one for you.
If you dont want to do that i can manage it for you.
Sent me the details through pm and we will discuss pricing on such a art piece!

This post was edited by Xentrics on Apr 16 2024 02:21am
Apr 16 2024 06:33pm
Quote (AndrewTate @ Apr 15 2024 10:24pm)
Victor Portugal is my personal go to for my dark themed tattoos, but he is very pricey and very busy

This guy? https://www.instagram.com/victorportugal/

Does he do commission pieces? I'm not in that area and he wouldn't be doing the tattoos themselves, but looking at his photos I'm curious to know how much of it he drew/designed himself because I like what I see.

Quote (Xentrics @ Apr 16 2024 04:21am)
I create tattoos and make tattoos for a living, however the smartest thing to do here is to go your local tattoo shop and let a artist create one for you.
If you dont want to do that i can manage it for you.
Sent me the details through pm and we will discuss pricing on such a art piece!

Maybe my problem is my area. When I say I've been to a few, I mean I have been to three different ones in town, 2 in a nearby town, and 3 in another nearby town. Maybe I'm picky, or maybe the artists in my area just aren't very good. :shrug:

There ARE some in my area who do their own work, but when I look through their catalogs nothing looks good enough to let me have them draw something that will be permanent on me.

I do have an artist who I get my tats done by, but I always bring them the drawing I want of it.
Gold: 1,990.00
Apr 16 2024 06:37pm
Quote (Keiga @ Apr 17 2024 02:33am)
This guy? https://www.instagram.com/victorportugal/

Does he do commission pieces? I'm not in that area and he wouldn't be doing the tattoos themselves, but looking at his photos I'm curious to know how much of it he drew/designed himself because I like what I see.

Maybe my problem is my area. When I say I've been to a few, I mean I have been to three different ones in town, 2 in a nearby town, and 3 in another nearby town. Maybe I'm picky, or maybe the artists in my area just aren't very good. :shrug:

There ARE some in my area who do their own work, but when I look through their catalogs nothing looks good enough to let me have them draw something that will be permanent on me.

I do have an artist who I get my tats done by, but I always bring them the drawing I want of it.

i have shipped him tattoo design ideas previously overseas, i live in sweden so, and ive had ideas sent back with prices and stuff so
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll