d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Xbox Trading >
Price Check
> Rune Prices? What Are We Doing? > Softcore
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 616.00
Apr 29 2024 12:29pm
It's seems most everyone wants to under cut the next person for that sale. That's GREED right there. I always have price it what I wanted to price it at, what I would buy it at, or what the market will bare. Look at tokens.. you guys sell out at 10 almost immediately.. so raise the price and not lower it. It's your own greed that prevents you from doing this. So keep the prices and not lower them.

On a side note, are we talking making a seller union lol or price fixing??? The market will always dictate.
Gold: 400.00
Apr 29 2024 01:00pm
Quote (ELAzalin @ Apr 29 2024 02:29pm)
It's seems most everyone wants to under cut the next person for that sale. That's GREED right there. I always have price it what I wanted to price it at, what I would buy it at, or what the market will bare. Look at tokens.. you guys sell out at 10 almost immediately.. so raise the price and not lower it. It's your own greed that prevents you from doing this. So keep the prices and not lower them.

On a side note, are we talking making a seller union lol or price fixing??? The market will always dictate.

This dude knows I'll buy it
Gold: 0.00
Apr 29 2024 02:00pm
Quote (ELAzalin @ Apr 29 2024 03:29pm)

Hahaha gonna get a rico charge on jsp hahaha
Gold: 9,511.00
May 5 2024 03:55pm
Meh, I'm bored, I'll add my two cents πŸ˜…

Yep agree, supply and demand.

If you don't like the fluctuating market, then just don't fluctuate. It's your items, it's up to you to sell that at what you want. Same goes for the opposite, we've heard both sides of that story now, when you are the only market with any left, you set the price.

It's actually been interesting the last few weeks. We've had multiple times with Jah's selling @ 40fg each, which is below PC price of 42-43. Kinda cool, especially since we're unable to use "A-I" on our Xbox's.

The adverse also sucks though. Before last season ended, I ran a post on here in non ladder trying to get Mal runes. I was only able to get 2-3 a week. So I stocked up for personal use before ladder ended because I didn't want to have to deal with that again, that was horrible!

On a side note of soj currency, they're currently selling at 6.5fg each in Ladder ATM before a bulk discount πŸ˜… And yes, that's Xbox
Gold: 423.56
May 5 2024 04:13pm
If you don't like the fluctuation of rune prices on jsp , stay very clear of the stock market.

by buying and selling on jsp helps provide liquidity within the market which helps in creating a healthy market

This post was edited by LegolasJJH on May 5 2024 04:13pm
Gold: 1,621.00
May 5 2024 05:26pm
I feel like this is a post of someone that has bulk jahs
/runes to trade and isn’t making enough or anything on flipping them

:P :D
Gold: 9,310.00
May 5 2024 05:28pm
Quote (OrganicFacial @ May 6 2024 09:26am)
I feel like this is a post of someone that has bulk jahs
/runes to trade and isn’t making enough or anything on flipping them

:P :D

Hahaha, nah I made the post shortly after returning from a break a was shocked to see what had been going on, then in just the first few weeks of my return it was taking an even bigger nose dive.
Gold: 1,621.00
May 5 2024 05:34pm
Quote (MattAus @ May 5 2024 07:28pm)
Hahaha, nah I made the post shortly after returning from a break a was shocked to see what had been going on, then in just the first few weeks of my return it was taking an even bigger nose dive.

I feel you, I took a year break from d2r and Jsp and everything changed in that time
Gold: 115,622.66
May 5 2024 05:44pm
Quote (MattAus @ 6 May 2024 01:28)

Imagine.

If the 1000+ bots wouldnt be farming

How stable the market would be.

But blizzard wont do anything to enforce their tos.

Had to do a bit of f- blizzard whilst i had the oppurtunity to do so
Gold: 938.00
May 5 2024 06:28pm
Quote (EAGON_BARREL_2 @ May 5 2024 05:55pm)
Meh, I'm bored, I'll add my two cents πŸ˜…

Yep agree, supply and demand.

If you don't like the fluctuating market, then just don't fluctuate. It's your items, it's up to you to sell that at what you want. Same goes for the opposite, we've heard both sides of that story now, when you are the only market with any left, you set the price.

It's actually been interesting the last few weeks. We've had multiple times with Jah's selling @ 40fg each, which is below PC price of 42-43. Kinda cool, especially since we're unable to use "A-I" on our Xbox's.

The adverse also sucks though. Before last season ended, I ran a post on here in non ladder trying to get Mal runes. I was only able to get 2-3 a week. So I stocked up for personal use before ladder ended because I didn't want to have to deal with that again, that was horrible!

On a side note of soj currency, they're currently selling at 6.5fg each in Ladder ATM before a bulk discount πŸ˜… And yes, that's Xbox

Love this reply
Go Back To D2:R Xbox Trading Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check