d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion >
Poll > Level 9 Slap Fest
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 785.00
Apr 14 2024 11:45am
Quote (Zunka @ Apr 14 2024 12:43pm)
cant find this rule on first post

Like I said read better..It will be impossible to do anything you've mentioned.
Gold: 4,160.00
Apr 14 2024 11:51am
Quote (Joka Tha Jesta @ 14 Apr 2024 19:45)
Like I said read better..It will be impossible to do anything you've mentioned.

well,
only read the first post, not the whole chain...

he starts with prefix names on post 11
Gold: 55.26
Apr 14 2024 01:13pm
Quote (Zunka @ 14 Apr 2024 12:51)
well,
only read the first post, not the whole chain...

he starts with prefix names on post 11

lol its quite simple, we make a fresh toon with a given prefix prior to joining. We get enchant, then we run thru and hit level 9. will be level 9 right about black marsh, between den of evil, stoney field/trist, dark wood (should be 9 right there) cuz i can hit 15 by countess.

Soon as a person hits lvl 9, they will immediately join the new lobby game and wait by the entrance to blood moore from town, then submit a screen shot of inventory and skill tree. Onlything we are allowed to use persay is stat points and x4 minor health pots.

There is no way of preloading toons. if everyone has discord then we can all just snap a picture of our screens and send it in the chat. if ya got a honest batch of folks just down to have a good time there aint gonna be no issues. I got a good feelin about this tbh. Also stated a trip to the stash will result in a insta dq. can use gear if needed for the lvl up, but everything must be stripped upon hittin 9.
Apr 14 2024 01:15pm
Updated
Slapfest- Hardcore Ladder Lvl 9 Last Man Standing: Free For All event

No cost to enter: just need to make a Hardcore Ladder toon and abide by rules =)

Prize: 2700FG (my current balance -35) and +6 Unid Anni's and a Slapfest "Trophy" Signature will be made for winner

Thanks , , , , , and for donating to the prize pool!

Today: 04/14/24 @ 5pm Central!
3pm Pacific, 6pm Eastern (Hosted on NA region)

The Rules:
Pick your Champion (any class, but only freshly made Hardcore Ladder toons with the requested name prefix will be allowed)
No GEAR at all, empty inventory. all we get is x4 health potions (minor or from a5 will be determined by particpants)
Must provide a screenshot of Inventory and Skill Tree
No Merc
No skills *No passive skills either*
No visiting stash at any time while using slapfest toon!
Distribute your stats how you wish no limits on this.

The Jist:
I will create a game then submit partipants a name prefix they must include in their characters name upon creating. Join with this character.
We will level characters to 9. Once you character is level 9, you will be redirected to a Lobby game.
Upon entering this game, you will then stand by the moor's entrance from town!
(No going to stash. A screen shot will be requested to show you have nothing in your inventory except the 4 allowed potions *minor health or a5 potion this will be a group decision)
going to stash upon joining Lobby Game will result in Insta DQ!
Characters will be Hardcore toons, so when you die, you're dead!

We will then figure out how many games we will do based on entries. (upto 8 games, then the 9th being the finale)
Upon time for Slap fest, we will then do a Free-for-all Last man standing type event.
In the event we have a full 8 x 8 person games, we will do a 9th to determine an overall winner who will win the prize pool!

Slots Open now and this will be a rolling list updated untill time of event! once the first game fills, we will continue to fill slots.
We will have lobby games on standby that will be monitored by myself or a trusted "mediator" (not an actual mediator from JSP unless they wanna get in on this too)

Streamers are encouraged to stream on their end!

A discord channel Chat will be created and folks will be invited as guest or welcome to join the discord channel.
Lets be fair, lets have fun, and most of all... lets slap the ears off each other! =)

PM me or comment on here if you wish to be a participant! I will make a new comment with you included as we get more =)
(you can either lmk what class you are picking now, or wait upon character creation)
(I suggest Pally, Zon, Barb tbh)

Game 1-
DabbinDragon91

Open
Open
Open

Also posted in LowLevel duel forum
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=103744265&f=143&o=0#p660596862

This post was edited by DabbinDragon91 on Apr 14 2024 01:40pm
Apr 14 2024 01:36pm
Should we start doing a pool to see what class is gonna win, and then a pool on who is gonna win? lmao
Gold: 69.00
Apr 14 2024 02:24pm
So this is last man standing? Nothing to do with kills? I feel like there should be something regarding engagement or people will just sit back and let others wear themselves down.
Apr 14 2024 02:51pm
Quote (NateFizzle @ 14 Apr 2024 15:24)
So this is last man standing? Nothing to do with kills? I feel like there should be something regarding engagement or people will just sit back and let others wear themselves down.

Correct, last man standing. I mean they can sit back if they'd like, but chances are they will be engaged lol
Apr 14 2024 02:54pm
Updated
Slapfest- Hardcore Ladder Lvl 9 Last Man Standing: Free For All event

No cost to enter: just need to make a Hardcore Ladder toon and abide by rules =)

Prize: 2700FG (my current balance -35) and +6 Unid Anni's and a Slapfest "Trophy" Signature will be made for winner

Thanks , , , , , and for donating to the prize pool!

Today: 04/14/24 @ 5pm Central!
3pm Pacific, 6pm Eastern (Hosted on NA region)

The Rules:
Pick your Champion (any class, but only freshly made Hardcore Ladder toons with the requested name prefix will be allowed)
No GEAR at all, empty inventory. all we get is x4 health potions (minor or from a5 will be determined by particpants)
Must provide a screenshot of Inventory and Skill Tree
No Merc
No skills *No passive skills either*
No visiting stash at any time while using slapfest toon!
Distribute your stats how you wish no limits on this.

The Jist:
I will create a game then submit partipants a name prefix they must include in their characters name upon creating. Join with this character.
We will level characters to 9. Once you character is level 9, you will be redirected to a Lobby game.
Upon entering this game, you will then stand by the moor's entrance from town!
(No going to stash. A screen shot will be requested to show you have nothing in your inventory except the 4 allowed potions *minor health or a5 potion this will be a group decision)
going to stash upon joining Lobby Game will result in Insta DQ!
Characters will be Hardcore toons, so when you die, you're dead!

We will then figure out how many games we will do based on entries. (upto 8 games, then the 9th being the finale)
Upon time for Slap fest, we will then do a Free-for-all Last man standing type event.
In the event we have a full 8 x 8 person games, we will do a 9th to determine an overall winner who will win the prize pool!

Slots Open now and this will be a rolling list updated untill time of event! once the first game fills, we will continue to fill slots.
We will have lobby games on standby that will be monitored by myself or a trusted "mediator" (not an actual mediator from JSP unless they wanna get in on this too)

Streamers are encouraged to stream on their end!

A discord channel Chat will be created and folks will be invited as guest or welcome to join the discord channel.
Lets be fair, lets have fun, and most of all... lets slap the ears off each other! =)

PM me or comment on here if you wish to be a participant! I will make a new comment with you included as we get more =)
(you can either lmk what class you are picking now, or wait upon character creation)
(I suggest Pally, Zon, Barb tbh)

Game 1- Full! We have our 8 Slappers. Will also be ISO x2 on standby in case someone cannot make it
DabbinDragon91

^thefreedombeard
^Kurt420
^artte

Places to View Event:
https://www.twitch.tv/genesisbuddha
https://www.twitch.tv/thekurt420

The Official posting
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=103744265&f=143

This post was edited by DabbinDragon91 on Apr 14 2024 03:21pm
Gold: 37,697.69
Apr 14 2024 02:57pm