d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Flyer For Guild Competition
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 82,420.56
Apr 9 2024 08:32am
Hi! :thumbsup:

We will soon be holding various competitions in our Guild to mark our anniversary. I will organize some of these too.
I thought to make it a little more special, I could post a kind of "flyer" with all the rules, participants and times etc.
This will then be posted in our Discord channel.

I thought of something that says our guild name (DiabloTM), the topic of the respective competition, the date and time, the participants, possibly also the pairings and the rules.

The exact information about these competitions is not yet clear at the moment, but I think adding this will not be a problem.

If you want to use the topic of the respective competition as a background, here are the 2 competitions it is about:

Iron Man HC and Merc duels

I welcome suggestions and thank you in advance! :hail: :wub:

This post was edited by jagi_network on Apr 9 2024 08:40am
Gold: 4,000.00
Apr 9 2024 05:39pm
I am sure that here you will find several artists who are capable of doing incredible work and you will soon hear from one of them.

However, I recommend that you ask this guy because I know he has something special for that type of work and he was active last time i came here.

This post was edited by Baldest on Apr 9 2024 05:40pm
Gold: 1,268.00
Apr 9 2024 07:47pm
Quote (jagi_network @ Apr 9 2024 10:32am)
Hi! :thumbsup:

We will soon be holding various competitions in our Guild to mark our anniversary. I will organize some of these too.
I thought to make it a little more special, I could post a kind of "flyer" with all the rules, participants and times etc.
This will then be posted in our Discord channel.

I thought of something that says our guild name (DiabloTM), the topic of the respective competition, the date and time, the participants, possibly also the pairings and the rules.

The exact information about these competitions is not yet clear at the moment, but I think adding this will not be a problem.

If you want to use the topic of the respective competition as a background, here are the 2 competitions it is about:

Iron Man HC and Merc duels

I welcome suggestions and thank you in advance! :hail: :wub:

Haven't made a flyer in ages - I'm self taught on photoshop back in my highschool days over a decade ago and dusting off the bones with this one. Let me know if you like it. If It appears a bit big and stretched on on forum, direct link is here: https://i.ibb.co/rpr7QgN/d2flyer.png

Edit - Misread that its TWO separate competitions :bonk: I thought it was one lol.

This post was edited by Napoleone on Apr 9 2024 07:58pm
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll