d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Auradin Question > D2:R
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,482.50
Mar 29 2024 04:09am
So i am building an Auradin and i have some Questions.

Is it better to build a straight Holy Fire Auradin
Hand of Justice, Dragon Armor and Dragon shield and use Flickering Flames for -fire ressis

Or Hand of Justice, Dragon armor and Dual Dream (Helm and Shield)?

I will use Conviction Aura as my main Auro.

What do you think guys?
Gold: 36,404.00
Mar 29 2024 05:38am

Hand of Justice, Dragon Armor and Dragon shield and use Flickering Flames for -fire ressis
this
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 29 2024 08:05am
fire auradins suck as they can't use eni.

go dual dream with grief and eni instead. much more versatile build
Gold: 50.00
Mar 29 2024 02:51pm
they are both viable. i would go with the 1st one but that is a guess.
Gold: 1,975.00
Apr 9 2024 08:55am
Quote (Dolphy @ Mar 29 2024 10:05am)
fire auradins suck as they can't use eni.

go dual dream with grief and eni instead. much more versatile build

So anything that cant run enig sucks? you must only play sorc. I spent the past 4 weeks building my dragondin. Can they tele stomp the whole game like a hammerdin.. no. They run around and f*ck shit up.

Fireaura got a buff, and you have 3 sources of it 2x dragon, and HoJ. If you choose to run a sunder charm, flickering flame is a must as it pretty much counters the negative effects of the sunder charm buy itself. You can play around with all the other slots, and tailor it for where you are farming. For instance if you wanna run dracs and not LoH, I would replace my highlord with a cats eye, or my SoE w/ a nos coil. I will say you'll have an easier time maxing resistances with a Tesladin or using the dual dream, HoJ and dragon build. The time to kill mobs on P8 is very high b/c your damage is all over the place. But even with out all resistances maxed, or your inventory full of gg charms, will expierence a large amount of success solo farming p5-6 or less. P8 just takes longer and dont fight yourself into a corner. Also for the Merc, use an Act5 frenzy merc with lawbringer (must) and last wish. you can replace the last wish if too expense with another lawbringer or plague, or grief, or what ever. Arreats or Andy's is fine, and eth fort armor.

Give your build a few test runs. Go to https://d2runewizard.com/runewords and give their hero editor a try. this way you can give your character a test run before you dump a ton of high runes into it.
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 11 2024 03:44am
Quote (RedxBeard @ Apr 9 2024 04:55pm)
So anything that cant run enig sucks? you must only play sorc. I spent the past 4 weeks building my dragondin. Can they tele stomp the whole game like a hammerdin.. no. They run around and f*ck shit up.

Fireaura got a buff, and you have 3 sources of it 2x dragon, and HoJ. If you choose to run a sunder charm, flickering flame is a must as it pretty much counters the negative effects of the sunder charm buy itself. You can play around with all the other slots, and tailor it for where you are farming. For instance if you wanna run dracs and not LoH, I would replace my highlord with a cats eye, or my SoE w/ a nos coil. I will say you'll have an easier time maxing resistances with a Tesladin or using the dual dream, HoJ and dragon build. The time to kill mobs on P8 is very high b/c your damage is all over the place. But even with out all resistances maxed, or your inventory full of gg charms, will expierence a large amount of success solo farming p5-6 or less. P8 just takes longer and dont fight yourself into a corner. Also for the Merc, use an Act5 frenzy merc with lawbringer (must) and last wish. you can replace the last wish if too expense with another lawbringer or plague, or grief, or what ever. Arreats or Andy's is fine, and eth fort armor.

Give your build a few test runs. Go to https://d2runewizard.com/runewords and give their hero editor a try. this way you can give your character a test run before you dump a ton of high runes into it.

yeah any build that can't move around the map sucks. by the time you're reaching the area you're looking to clear, a tele build has already cleared it
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll