d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore Europe 2018+ >
Price Check
> 1.08 Highlord > Non-Ladder
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 262.00
Apr 8 2024 08:50am
Quote (sorczzang3 @ Apr 8 2024 04:24pm)
You guys just want to deny a proven item.

The only thing that is proven, here, is that you are an unperm as perm seller in my eyes :rofl:

This post was edited by GLURMO on Apr 8 2024 08:51am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 8 2024 09:01am
Quote (GLURMO @ Apr 8 2024 11:50pm)
The only thing that is proven, here, is that you are an unperm as perm seller in my eyes :rofl:

nope, there is no evidence. if you want to say unperm seller, just do clashtest. i will prove anytime you want.
Gold: 5,920.00
Apr 8 2024 09:04am
Quote (sorczzang3 @ Apr 8 2024 03:01pm)
nope, there is no evidence. if you want to say unperm seller, just do clashtest. i will prove anytime you want.

unfortunately clash tests can be "beaten" if you know what you're doing (how the system is designed), so this obviously is not proof
not saying its unperm or perm, I'll leave that to consensus

@topic last one sold for something high I believe so probably ~200k+ if u find the right buyer
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Apr 8 2024 09:06am
The last one got sold for 300k

I scare u? Maded my day
Gold: 28,300.00
Apr 8 2024 09:18am
Maybe Yrony can price check the hightlord 1.08, or maybe aenu, im out of pop corn.

This post was edited by Paro on Apr 8 2024 09:20am
Apr 8 2024 09:28am
Quote (tunglidid @ 8 Apr 2024 17:04)
unfortunately clash tests can be "beaten" if you know what you're doing (how the system is designed), so this obviously is not proof
not saying its unperm or perm, I'll leave that to consensus

@topic last one sold for something high I believe so probably ~200k+ if u find the right buyer

the way i doin clashes tbh its only possible too fake it from my side, so i can let u think its ''perm'' while it isnt.
the opp cant do much. he has too brb and creat too often without knowing what i will ask him what he have too do u know what i mean?

else not alot understanding how it rly rly works also, its not even a handfull here left playing wich can tell u how it works

but all over u right ofc, a clash dosnt proof a shit rly. personally i only trusting clash with bb/bt if i doin them myself or roman can vouch me he done it.

as stated a above, a clashtest just proof your id is not the common public id all end. (or the ids the tester have at all)

too end this shit here from my side,

dude your histroy is trash, joindate 2017 / oldgamer 20years? ok
u sold uap just last.. ? ok
the way u wanna claim its perm while not even wanna sell it dosnt matchin either, your behavior just seems like all tought here, uap seller

how many clashtest u will ever do, no1 gonna pay your bb/hl same as from users where everyone knows they got the items, and specially not with that skin,
dot skin even trusted seller would get only lols in the first moments and questions about.
Gold: 5,920.00
Apr 8 2024 09:50am
Quote (Lyca @ Apr 8 2024 03:28pm)
the way i doin clashes tbh its only possible too fake it from my side, so i can let u think its ''perm'' while it isnt.
the opp cant do much. he has too brb and creat too often without knowing what i will ask him what he have too do u know what i mean?

else not alot understanding how it rly rly works also, its not even a handfull here left playing wich can tell u how it works

but all over u right ofc, a clash dosnt proof a shit rly. personally i only trusting clash with bb/bt if i doin them myself or roman can vouch me he done it.

as stated a above, a clashtest just proof your id is not the common public id all end. (or the ids the tester have at all)

too end this shit here from my side,

dude your histroy is trash, joindate 2017 / oldgamer 20years? ok
u sold uap just last.. ? ok
the way u wanna claim its perm while not even wanna sell it dosnt matchin either, your behavior just seems like all tought here, uap seller

how many clashtest u will ever do, no1 gonna pay your bb/hl same as from users where everyone knows they got the items, and specially not with that skin,
dot skin even trusted seller would get only lols in the first moments and questions about.

you can spoof it from the other side aswell, not just yours
without going into it as I've personally never liked unperm items and never understood the practice of uap

this might be true with so few people left :ph34r:
Apr 8 2024 09:58am
Quote (tunglidid @ 8 Apr 2024 17:50)
without going into it as I've personally never liked unperm items and never understood the practice of uap

Agree
It’s just same with replicas from watches and so on
I will never see a point too wear something fake, if I can’t afford it I’ll leave it for now and maybe later

Otherwise I just use something else

But some dosnt matter they just wanna use the thing ;)
Gold: 262.00
Apr 8 2024 10:02am
Quote (tunglidid @ Apr 8 2024 05:50pm)

If this is true, so all tha clastests are pointless if it is made with the item in the hands of the seller.
People cannot trust none at this point.
Apr 8 2024 10:13am
Quote (GLURMO @ 8 Apr 2024 18:02)
If this is true, so all tha clastests are pointless if it is made with the item in the hands of the seller.
People cannot trust none at this point.

well its rly depends.

look

if u sell the item there is not many too fake when u clash with me bacause i wont ask u a simple brb 1x and done,
u will have too follow my instructions untill im happy. if u dont we wont trade.
and the trade have too be done right in the same game without another brb or any after im happy with the test.

get me?

i could fake it if i wanna sell u a item and make the clash as add too let u feel safer and this wont be hard due i controll the things gonna be happen, u follow my insutructions.
so not alot too explain about, i just swap it quickly on the right moment if i would wanna do it u know.

but tbh, the most ppls wich buying items vs such amouth's
wont buy from ppls like sorc anyway
Go Back To Softcore Europe 2018+ Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Topic