d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Who Is Fists? > D2
Closed New Topic
Gold: 265.00
Mar 25 2024 03:57pm
This fkn guy tried to sell me this pos ; https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=103585928&f=53 saying iys worth 2k :rofl:

I've heard he tries to over price trash gear, funny part is this mother flower https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1192392 is a part of Majin??

Any one else have an experience similar with this random Majin?

This post was edited by danzeva on Mar 25 2024 03:58pm
Gold: 22,210.00
Mar 25 2024 04:16pm
haggle
Gold: 37,150.00
Mar 25 2024 05:12pm
Quote (danzeva @ Mar 25 2024 04:57pm)
This fkn guy tried to sell me this pos ; https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=103585928&f=53 saying iys worth 2k :rofl:

I've heard he tries to over price trash gear, funny part is this mother flower https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1192392 is a part of Majin??

Any one else have an experience similar with this random Majin?

I didn’t say the bin was 2k, that’s just the number I chose to tell you when you asked for price
And Actually you tried to buy it? But then just went psycho 😂 cuz you’re poor. And an obvious multi, purchased account, 2011 with less then 7k posts :huh:

pmd you about a lld axe i found, because you showed interest in it and even said “wow”

I gave you a price, then you responded with a bunch of 😭 even after I asked you to shoot me an offer if you didn’t like my price…instead of making an offer and talking it out like humble men you shot back with rage and tears

And what “junk” or what u called it “jank” items do I overprice?? 🤣

You give me a vibe of a child, someone who lacks discipline and being respectful and mature… act your age.

This post was edited by Fists on Mar 25 2024 05:15pm
Gold: 265.00
Mar 26 2024 01:13am
Oh...really?

Glad you posted this nonsense, lets get to it. Hopefully with this I can share even further how much of a pos you are to the lld market/community

Quote (Fists @ Mar 25 2024 05:12pm)
I didn’t say the bin was 2k, that’s just the number I chose to tell you when you asked for price

So you shoot high in hopes some one might ignorantly buy one of your shit items for what ever price you deem a good attempt to screw some one over? (btw are you from india??)

And Actually you tried to buy it? But then just went psycho 😂 cuz you’re poor.

This really shows how nasty of a person you are, admitting that the item is bad and probably not worth as much as you pitched. No one went psycho you just dont like being called out on your bs. I don't know your definition of poor, but trust me I'm far from poor...fg is an illusion

And an obvious multi, purchased account, 2011 with less then 7k posts :huh:

Woah buddy you'll come up with any thing huh? No, I'm not a multi, every one knows this -I mean google/youtube me. If any thing you're a multi, and soon you'll make another account im sure. It's true though I don't post much...

pmd you about a lld axe i found, because you showed interest in it and even said “wow”

Mostly sarcasm, thought it was a funny find

I gave you a price, then you responded with a bunch of 😭 even after I asked you to shoot me an offer if you didn’t like my price…instead of making an offer and talking it out like humble men you shot back with rage and tears

I just asked for pc, so then I could make a proper offer but you just insisted i blindly make an offer to see how much you could rip me off for lol...

And what “junk” or what u called it “jank” items do I overprice??

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
jan·ky
/ˈjaNGkē/
adjectiveINFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
adjective: jank
of extremely poor or unreliable quality.
"the software is pretty janky"

The majority of the garbbo items you post are overly priced that's not just my opinion, you also try to make private deals to rip people off...you are well known for this it seems like when i asked around about you -_-

You give me a vibe of a child, someone who lacks discipline and being respectful and mature… act your age.

Nah, you're just trying to justify your actions by trying to make me look bad, poor attempt...

You give every one imbecile vibes and scammer vibes, नोब स्कैमर :o

Here, lil song to help you cope with your sad reality and existence-

TC closed

This post was edited by danzeva on Mar 26 2024 01:42am
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Closed New Topic