d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Zerk On Left Or Right? Pvp > D2:R
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,653.00
Apr 1 2024 05:05pm
Yo i am testing this more then a year and the conclusion is :

Zerk in right is better to re Zerk very fast if you miss , let's say you got the chain lock on nec but hit golem/oak , then right side is easier to re lock and keep the chain like Ela and DHA .

Left side zerk is feeling more accurate in this scenario: i got the direction of nec tp close to him and boom left zerk hits or you got the start for chain ,(if you are in right zerk on this position,holding shift is a must and this makes you more stiff and you recive dmg -spirits ) in other words left zerk is more flexible. In my opinion like you said using both is the best. Gl man nice vids

This post was edited by sw17 on Apr 1 2024 05:07pm
Gold: 3,190.50
Apr 1 2024 08:06pm
Quote (sw17 @ Apr 2 2024 01:05am)

Zerk in right is better to re Zerk very fast if you miss , let's say you got the chain lock on nec but hit golem/oak , then right side is easier to re lock and keep the chain like Ela and DHA .

Left side zerk is feeling more accurate in this scenario: i got the direction of nec tp close to him and boom left zerk hits or you got the start for chain ,(if you are in right zerk on this position,holding shift is a must and this makes you more stiff and you recive dmg -spirits ) in other words left zerk is more flexible. In my opinion like you said using both is the best. Gl man nice vids

Ya i found out that too, so i have zerk on both sides now, ( im still more comfortable using ww on right ) but now also using zerk on both sides is so good after testing! Ty for message! And thx for your comments! Appreciated! :)
Gold: 1,110.00
Apr 2 2024 07:06am
Quote (sw17 @ Apr 2 2024 01:05am)

Learn to use left and its much better.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll