d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Question About Auto Filling In Gold Pw
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 914,494.41
Mar 20 2024 07:03pm
Broke my old lap top this morning, and now I’m playing LS on a different laptop and it auto fills in my gold PW on the first item I buy only. Was wondering if there’s a way to always have my gold pw filled in? Anyone know if there’s a way to auto fill that in every time I go to buy an item?

I must’ve clicked something when starting up LS on this laptop cause it also fills in “SZSZ” to one of the min attributes too.
Gold: 3,714.75
Mar 20 2024 07:32pm
They made an update v1.33.1 and it conflicts with Marketplace and pre set (cached) passwords.

How should I explain this a bit better:

I want to sell off an Arcane+ Tier III or IV item I just found... I open Market place to sell it, and it Automatically fills in my password because it is "cache saved etc"... however, if I sell another item after selling the first one... I have to re-enter my password (luckily, I know it) ... BUT ... do you get the XXXXXX pw (Autor filler) when you click on the PW section when selling? If not, maybe you should rectify this by typing in the Gold Password again for it to be kept on cache for your new Laptop... or change your profile and settings and change the previous PW to a new one.

Just a few thoughts... I am unsure of your post though.
Mar 20 2024 07:54pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Mar 20 2024 09:32pm)
They made an update v1.33.1 and it conflicts with Marketplace and pre set (cached) passwords.

How should I explain this a bit better:

I want to sell off an Arcane+ Tier III or IV item I just found... I open Market place to sell it, and it Automatically fills in my password because it is "cache saved etc"... however, if I sell another item after selling the first one... I have to re-enter my password (luckily, I know it) ... BUT ... do you get the XXXXXX pw (Autor filler) when you click on the PW section when selling? If not, maybe you should rectify this by typing in the Gold Password again for it to be kept on cache for your new Laptop... or change your profile and settings and change the previous PW to a new one.

Just a few thoughts... I am unsure of your post though.

I’m not a tech savvy guy by any stretch of the imagination, so bear with me plz.

I do see that it’s cached so that I can auto fill the gold pw with my actual gold pw and the bottom value of the attributes with “szsz.”

My question is if I can have that permanently filled in so I don’t have to enter the gold pw manually or click a couple times to get it filled in with the mouse?
Gold: 3,714.75
Mar 20 2024 08:12pm
Quote (SZSZ @ 21 Mar 2024 14:54)
I’m not a tech savvy guy by any stretch of the imagination, so bear with me plz.

I do see that it’s cached so that I can auto fill the gold pw with my actual gold pw and the bottom value of the attributes with “szsz.”

My question is if I can have that permanently filled in so I don’t have to enter the gold pw manually or click a couple times to get it filled in with the mouse?

Actually... I did have a method (or should I say something I came across) before update v1.33.1 that worked for me, however it has changed.

The best way to explain this.

#1 I created a game (me being solo of course)
#2 I find an item to sell (just one item)
#3 I go to town and sell it off at a price... say 1 fg ... however, my Gold PW automatically appears (no need to type it out) and I press Sell
#4 Let us say, I found more than 1 item to sell before going to town and put on the MP ... the first item automatically enters the PW, as for the second or more items at that time... you HAVE to re-enter the PW (this was the case before v1.33.1 version). Thus you are out of luck, UNLESS you click in the PW and you can choose the PW from the CACHE that saved your Password. and then sell item without having to type it out again.

I don't use #4 ... I used to be able to enter the catacomb, exit, go to MP and sell an item and the PW is automatically there... but with v1.33.1 I had to change my method... considering at times, my game is open for over 30 hours and even though I found something new to sell off @ 1fg... I go to town and press MP... I have to manually input my PW ... in the past, if you exited a catacomb to town... the MP would automatically input your PW.

Basically... if you had 6 items to sell, and did not remember your password, you could enter the catacomb, exit the catacomb, sell that item on the MP because cache remembered your password and automatically filled it in... then I (I) would enter catacomb after selling that item, exit catacomb and sell the next item (again, the PW section was Autofilled)... repeat & rinse... however... v1.33.1 has either changed this, or maybe with HC being reset recently ... it may have changed.

NOTE: do not worry about being "Savvy" with tech, coding etc... you just need to find something that works for you in the meantime. :D

Gold: 172,983.30
Mar 20 2024 08:38pm
As far as I know, there is no way to keep your password filled in. It only works on the first item and then you need to click the price field to auto fill your password.
Mar 20 2024 08:46pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Mar 20 2024 10:12pm)
Actually... I did have a method (or should I say something I came across) before update v1.33.1 that worked for me, however it has changed.

The best way to explain this.

#1 I created a game (me being solo of course)
#2 I find an item to sell (just one item)
#3 I go to town and sell it off at a price... say 1 fg ... however, my Gold PW automatically appears (no need to type it out) and I press Sell
#4 Let us say, I found more than 1 item to sell before going to town and put on the MP ... the first item automatically enters the PW, as for the second or more items at that time... you HAVE to re-enter the PW (this was the case before v1.33.1 version). Thus you are out of luck, UNLESS you click in the PW and you can choose the PW from the CACHE that saved your Password. and then sell item without having to type it out again.

I don't use #4 ... I used to be able to enter the catacomb, exit, go to MP and sell an item and the PW is automatically there... but with v1.33.1 I had to change my method... considering at times, my game is open for over 30 hours and even though I found something new to sell off @ 1fg... I go to town and press MP... I have to manually input my PW ... in the past, if you exited a catacomb to town... the MP would automatically input your PW.

Basically... if you had 6 items to sell, and did not remember your password, you could enter the catacomb, exit the catacomb, sell that item on the MP because cache remembered your password and automatically filled it in... then I (I) would enter catacomb after selling that item, exit catacomb and sell the next item (again, the PW section was Autofilled)... repeat & rinse... however... v1.33.1 has either changed this, or maybe with HC being reset recently ... it may have changed.

NOTE: do not worry about being "Savvy" with tech, coding etc... you just need to find something that works for you in the meantime. :D

That methodology doesn’t work on SC either. Regardless it wouldn’t of been all that useful to me in my muting capacities, but always like learning new tips and tricks. Ty for your time sir!

Quote (RabbitRoyal @ Mar 20 2024 10:38pm)
As far as I know, there is no way to keep your password filled in. It only works on the first item and then you need to click the price field to auto fill your password.

Ty both!
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll