d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Hand That Controls The Right And The Left
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,755.00
Mar 19 2024 03:31am
Very few nowadays believe that it's their prime ministers/presidents that actually run their country and if this is so who else would be running things?

Who's hand picks the lenses by which we should look at our quotidian issues, when we should look at an issue through an humanitarian lens or "our" strategic interests, when something is a genocide or a revolution, when something a president says or does is completly outrageous or just a fun aproach that keeps him closer with his voter base ?

The matter of fact is that if you been following world events and mainstream media's contextualization of them for the past decades you will find that the reasons and the values that are suppose to be the core of our actions towards them have shifted greatly in their ethos depending on the situation and been down right antagonic sometimes, what you can conclude of this is that the reasons and "values" might not have been the true reason for such postures around the globe, they in fact might just be a pretext for the population to digest easier a decision that its against their own interests and values.

So if our interests and values are beeing discarded , (((wh0's))) interests and "values" are beeing selected?

I present to you a book that might give you an alternative prespective of things

This post was edited by ricardos on Mar 19 2024 03:34am
Gold: 2,420.00
Mar 19 2024 05:10am
tell me more about your interests and values lol

This post was edited by Jupe on Mar 19 2024 05:10am
Gold: 48,405.00
Mar 19 2024 06:05am
Quote (ricardos @ 19 Mar 2024 17:31)
Very few nowadays believe that it's their prime ministers/presidents that actually run their country and if this is so who else would be running things?

Who's hand picks the lenses by which we should look at our quotidian issues, when we should look at an issue through an humanitarian lens or "our" strategic interests, when something is a genocide or a revolution, when something a president says or does is completly outrageous or just a fun aproach that keeps him closer with his voter base ?

The matter of fact is that if you been following world events and mainstream media's contextualization of them for the past decades you will find that the reasons and the values that are suppose to be the core of our actions towards them have shifted greatly in their ethos depending on the situation and been down right antagonic sometimes, what you can conclude of this is that the reasons and "values" might not have been the true reason for such postures around the globe, they in fact might just be a pretext for the population to digest easier a decision that its against their own interests and values.

So if our interests and values are beeing discarded , (((wh0's))) interests and "values" are beeing selected?

I present to you a book that might give you an alternative prespective of things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4q7-2Now0

This book is not written by Jews. It has been debunked countless of times.

Also a number of phrases in this book was plagiarized directly from Maurice Joly's book published in 1864.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Mar 19 2024 06:08am
Mar 19 2024 06:06am
Quote (Jupe @ Mar 19 2024 11:10am)
tell me more about your interests and values lol

In one of the protocols jews claim they will lead us through principles know to them to be false (diversity is our strenght ), in the west the jews preach that we should take refuges from outside of europe on humanitarian bases but in israel they reject them and go even as far as inject birth control forcibly in african migrants, my point being the jews proclaim values and human rights to push things that are not in our interest while ignoring those human rights when it suits them.
My interests and values as you ask is to be governed by people that have my best interests in heart, be a man with a homenaland my ancestors shared with very little ouside migration, with controlled speech not based on the interests of jews maintaining their power but in the betterment of society, basicly restricting vices and cultural plataforms that are use to subverse morals and lead people to wrecked lifes.
Mar 19 2024 06:11am
Quote (ricardos @ 19 Mar 2024 20:06)
In one of the protocols jews claim they will lead us through principles know to them to be false (diversity is our strenght ), in the west the jews preach that we should take refuges from outside of europe on humanitarian bases but in israel they reject them and go even as far as inject birth control forcibly in african migrants, my point being the jews proclaim values and human rights to push things that are not in our interest while ignoring those human rights when it suits them.
My interests and values as you ask is to be governed by people that have my best interests in heart, be a man with a homenaland my ancestors shared with very little ouside migration, with controlled speech not based on the interests of jews maintaining their power but in the betterment of society, basicly restricting vices and cultural plataforms that are use to subverse morals and lead people to wrecked lifes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berne_Trial
Gold: 35,445.24
Warn: 10%
Mar 19 2024 06:30am
That book is completely fake and just coincidence and happenstance that everything in it has come true, even though it was written over 100 years ago.
Mar 19 2024 06:36am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Mar 19 2024 12:05pm)
This book is not written by Jews. It has been debunked countless of times.

Also a number of phrases in this book was plagiarized directly from Maurice Joly's book published in 1864.

I would invite anyone that thinks the wars in the middle east in this past decades were wrong to go watch the news of the countries they hold accountable for the mayhem and see how they were presented to their audience. Know this, if it seems like the msm was trying to sell a war to their viewers (habitants of those countries) it should be self evident that the intention for those wars didn't come from the general population but some place else.
In the video above we have an interview with a jew women proclaiming that jews would be on the head of the migration to europe and you may ask how does the shtick work and I'll explain:
Step 1 jews convicne the west to bomb some arab county
Step 2 bring migrants to europe and indoctrinate them in to a anti-native rethoric and down right incentivize them to have criminal behaviours in the west
Step 3 create alt right websites like breitbart and jihadwatch to harness the discontentment of regular natives that are being replaced in their own contries and are being victims of crimes that don't show up in msm
Step 4 create a false correlation in the minds of the western natives between the behaviour of some arabs and africans in the west (incentivised by the jews) with what israel has to deal with her arab neigthbours (genuine struggle of a group of people that have to deal with the self proclamied chosen people of god)
Step 5 proclaim to arab nations that jews and israel are actually controlled by the west and the reason their being bombed is because of western imperialism and colonialism
Step 6 now that the jews created this duality simply push for the group furthest from threatening jewish power
Mar 19 2024 06:39am
Quote (sirthom @ 19 Mar 2024 20:30)
That book is completely fake and just coincidence and happenstance that everything in it has come true, even though it was written over 100 years ago.

The book is fake that is a fact.

But one cannot rule out self fulfilling prophecies.
Sometimes ideas goes across quite strongly into the minds of human beings and maybe some powerful elite with huge amount of influence unwittingly try to adapt to such writings.
Mar 19 2024 06:43am
Quote (ricardos @ 19 Mar 2024 20:36)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGPb9WNLUZk
I would invite anyone that thinks the wars in the middle east in this past decades were wrong to go watch the news of the countries they hold accountable for the mayhem and see how they were presented to their audience. Know this, if it seems like the msm was trying to sell a war to their viewers (habitants of those countries) it should be self evident that the intention for those wars didn't come from the general population but some place else.
In the video above we have an interview with a jew women proclaiming that jews would be on the head of the migration to europe and you may ask how does the shtick work and I'll explain:
Step 1 jews convicne the west to bomb some arab county
Step 2 bring migrants to europe and indoctrinate them in to a anti-native rethoric and down right incentivize them to have criminal behaviours in the west
Step 3 create alt right websites like breitbart and jihadwatch to harness the discontentment of regular natives that are being replaced in their own contries and are being victims of crimes that don't show up in msm
Step 4 create a false correlation in the minds of the western natives between the behaviour of some arabs and africans in the west (incentivised by the jews) with what israel has to deal with her arab neigthbours (genuine struggle of a group of people that have to deal with the self proclamied chosen people of god)
Step 5 proclaim to arab nations that jews and israel are actually controlled by the west and the reason their being bombed is because of western imperialism and colonialism
Step 6 now that the jews created this duality simply push for the group furthest from threatening jewish power

I find it more towards Cultural Nationalism as compared to saying it is the problem of an entire race.
Let's put it this way, Naom Chomsky is a Jew, Jeffrey Sachs is a Jew, Ilan Pappé is a Jew so on and so forth. But if you look at their writings , speeches and interviews, you will realized that they are quite the opposite of what you assume them to be.

I do not think it is fair to collectively stereotype or punish an entire race. However, that cannot be helped, because this is how the world works.
It is a mind boggling and complex issue with no easy answer.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Mar 19 2024 06:45am
Mar 19 2024 06:47am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Mar 19 2024 12:43pm)
I find it more towards Cultural Nationalism as compared to saying it is the problem of an entire race.
Let's put it this way, Naom Chomsky is a Jew, Jeffrey Sachs is a Jew, Ilan Pappé is a Jew so on and so forth. But if you look at their writings , speeches and interviews, you will realized that they are quite the opposite of what you assume them to be.

I do not think it is fair to collectively stereotype or punish an entire race. However, that cannot be helped, because this is how the world works.
It is a mind boggling and complex issue with no easy answer.

Noam Chomsky when pressed about why the USA helps israel he puts the blame on christian zionists ( a group of people who fell prey to jewish lies)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll