d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Atv Repair Shops
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.00
Mar 15 2024 02:12pm
I brought an artic cat to a local small engine shop and wondering what to expect? They had it 2 weeks already, diagnose, replaced some parts, still not starting up. They asked for approval keep diagnosing it $50/hr I think their rate. Haven't heard anything yet since Tuesday.

Not really sure what to expect on turn around, this seem normal? First delay was wait on parts, second delay idk they still diagnosing....

They replaced ignition coil and boot to carb. Before I brought in I check fuel lines good, air system was mostly good minus crack in that boot, and replaced spark plug. My guess based on what I know is something off with wiring/wire harness. Anyway, seems basic to check wiring with multimeter and schematic. I did not have time to do the DIY this go around so have to local shop.

Older artic cat 250 utility 2x4. Symptoms were no start but starter motor chugging. I shot in dark on spark plug, did not test electrical beyond headlights illuminating and starter motor turning .

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Mar 15 2024 02:16pm
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll