d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Prepopping The Last Seal Is Chaos Sanctuary
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,314.00
Mar 6 2024 11:30am
I'm curious if this changed at all in d2r, but I am an old classic d2 (non-lod) player and in classic you never pre-pop last the last seal or you won't get exp for killing infector.
Currently playing expansion in d2r and I see people always prepopping the seal before they kill infector, so I'm just curious for the reason or if they're doing it right or not.

So the real question is do you get experience for the last seal boss + mobs if you prepop the last seal (pop before killing the seal boss, usually infector)

I know people in lod (not classic) don't care about exp from chaos sanctuary, they only farm it for drops, but I'm just curious about this. Also with the addition of terror zones in d2r you can still get good exp from seal bosses if terrorized no matter your lv.
I always personally get annoyed when people prepop the seal (since in classic that's considered a noob move) and see all those mobs including infector go poof as soon as infector dies, but I never really noticed if I got the exp or not.

Does anybody know if this changed in d2r?
Gold: 1,314.00
Mar 7 2024 10:32am
So nobody knows if you get the exp from the last seal boss if you prepop the seal and he goes poof along with all the minions?
I'm inclined to think that you don't get the exp
I just thought someone might actually know
Gold: 3.00
Mar 7 2024 04:46pm
Quote (Allegiance @ Mar 7 2024 11:32am)
So nobody knows if you get the exp from the last seal boss if you prepop the seal and he goes poof along with all the minions?
I'm inclined to think that you don't get the exp
I just thought someone might actually know

pretty sure you get the xp still but dont take my word its 50 50
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll