d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Canadian Bill C63
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 500.00
Mar 3 2024 01:40pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Mar 3 2024 12:53pm)
i think its hilarious the most racist canadian PaRD posters are scared of a bill that could land them in jail for posting racist shit online

most racist would be a stretch but i do try
Gold: 4,575.01
Warn: 10%
Mar 3 2024 01:40pm
Annexation please and thank you!
Gold: 2.77
Mar 3 2024 01:48pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

The Act defines seven classes of harmful content that attract regulatory obligations:

Intimate content communicated without consent, with such photos or video recordings (including deepfakes) depicting a person who is nude or engaged in sexual activity
Content that sexually victimizes a child or revictimizes a survivor
Content that induces a child to harm themselves, such as content that advocates self-harm, disordered eating or suicide
Content used to bully a child, including content that could cause serious harm to a child’s physical or mental health, through intimidation, threats or humiliation
Content that foments hatred
Content that incites violence
Content that incites violent extremism or terrorism

bolded the part that you had the most trouble with im sure, as our resident ** watcher
Gold: 2,955.95
Mar 3 2024 02:09pm
Quote (sirthom @ Mar 3 2024 07:54am)
They will have to write their own.
But we can lend them the guns you use to write it with.

seems gun ownership only works in the USA
Gold: 455.97
Mar 3 2024 04:10pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 3 2024 12:09pm)
seems gun ownership only works in the USA

School classrooms too
Gold: 0.00
Mar 3 2024 05:11pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (blahaj @ Mar 3 2024 01:48pm)
The Act defines seven classes of harmful content that attract regulatory obligations:

Intimate content communicated without consent, with such photos or video recordings (including deepfakes) depicting a person who is nude or engaged in sexual activity
Content that induces a child to harm themselves, such as content that advocates self-harm, disordered eating or suicide
Content used to bully a child, including content that could cause serious harm to a child’s physical or mental health, through intimidation, threats or humiliation

bolded the part that you had the most trouble with im sure, as our resident ** watcher

Canada is trying to put its citizens away for life for saying words online.

Wow, that’s pretty fucked up.

YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN!!

Words cannot express what an evil scumbag piece of shit you are. I hope you kill yourself before voting in the United States you fucking loser.

And to be clear, I am explicitly saying you killing yourself would be a net positive on the world, with the views you express online.

To be extremely clear it would be a positive thing for you to choose suicide over voting in any election that affects me, or any rational normal American citizen.

There is no sugar coating this shit anymore. These people are evil fucking scumbags. Fucking die in a fire dude.

In case I haven’t made myself perfectly fucking clear. We do not need to live in a world with people like you. Your life if worthless to society as a whole.

This post was edited by YeeHaw on Mar 3 2024 05:17pm
Gold: 6,376.70
Mar 3 2024 07:34pm
Quote (blahaj @ 3 Mar 2024 12:48)

Welp. Sounds like any opposition candidates are fucked.

Welcome to the Dictatorship of Canadia.
Gold: 2,955.95
Mar 3 2024 08:14pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Mar 3 2024 02:10pm)
School classrooms too

get your kids out of tax taker school. only a chumpo believes government cares about them.
do you know what democide means. post the definition
Gold: 1,068.00
Mar 3 2024 08:25pm
Quote (blahaj @ 3 Mar 2024 13:48)

Ban the internet problem solved. :rofl: :rofl:

No one is forcing you PHYSICALLY to go and get trolled online and having your feelings hurt.

Just because modern society is "hand in hand" with the internet doesn't mean you are bound by it. Plain and simple.

When I ditched social media entirely and studied Eastern culture for 3+ years EVERYONE thought I DIED because I had no "social media presence".

A girl I started dating shortly after thatzz entire family thought I was basically a serial killer because I didn't have a "Facebook" and they found it "extremely odd".

I never thought I'd become anti-internet but I've watched DARPA brainwash enough friends and family for one lifetime. I'm glad my generation was the one to give AI everything it needed to know to run our lives and know every minute detail.

I love how people still pretend it's a "good thing".

The "internet" is most peoples "god" and their phone is their bible.

Isn't it funny how the "internet" was suppose to be just data sharing for the worlds top scientist and it's now become the single greatest tool the worlds elite uses to control all of our lives. Really sad honestly.
Gold: 1.66
Mar 4 2024 01:53am
YeeHaw's post has such psychoanalytic depth.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll