d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Just A Thought
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 200.00
Feb 29 2024 08:11pm
Ok hear me out. I know it's old school and, might take up too much room, etc. And it appears that the new layout is aiming for more compactness.

However for forum homepage directory, I thought it might help tighten it a little more..or not?

Main Forum > Topics we have currenly > Sub

I think this might only work better for games as there will be OT threads related to sub topics, but it could be worked as an example from the following

Diablo > Series Number > (will branch off more for SC/HC sub) direct to trading.

Or General Chat > Pard/other forums to direct you to what we already have.

Partial idea that could be incorperated to what we already have. Was just a suggestion to organize the small little font topics.

Thoughts?
Feb 29 2024 11:44pm
Edit.

For example on main forum page where menus are titled d2jsp, diabloii, diablo, etc. To still have those, but to be able to close the subforums for easier navigation, while still mainting the over all layout. You could open all Topic titles as laid out, or close all but the ones you are interested in.
Gold: 176,027.88
Mar 1 2024 09:05pm
Do you happen to have a visual of what you are referring to? I feel like this would help with those that don't understand what you are asking to be implemented.
Gold: 42.50
Warn: 30%
Mar 1 2024 09:15pm
Would be somewhat of a nightmare on mobile unless mobile and desktop were two different views
Mar 1 2024 10:15pm
Quote (UEFI @ Mar 1 2024 10:05pm)
Do you happen to have a visual of what you are referring to? I feel like this would help with those that don't understand what you are asking to be implemented.

Quote (woo @ Mar 1 2024 10:15pm)
Would be somewhat of a nightmare on mobile unless mobile and desktop were two different views

I am also on mobile. It would be collapsible menu/s with the news or updates pre opened as one enters the forum so it doesn't look entirely like lists of unopened topics. I wish I could procure something as far as an image but I am useless to that effect on mobile. I can draw something.

Edit: it appears this already existed.

*Can be closed

This post was edited by Stauf on Mar 1 2024 10:18pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll