d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Isnt Even Original
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,895.00
Mar 1 2024 04:37am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 29 2024 11:25pm)
Most of these people are too young to have resentment towards Russia. I grew up during the Cold War. I'm familiar with the excesses of the USSR, and how they destroyed their own people. Russia is not that, and these younguns who claim they are are deluded.

Crimea requested annexation. The Donbas Republics declared independence after the violent, west-backed Maidan Revolution. And have been attacked constantly by Ukraine ever since. Their only solution was asking Russia for aid.

"Ukraine" may not want Russia there. Crimea and the Donbas Republics do. For such an avid supporter of Democracy, you seem very set on removing democracy from regions well outside the US Sphere of Influence. Not to mention the undemocratic collapsing of legitimate governments, along with the implanting of puppet governments happy to butcher their own citizens.

And that puts point blank why NATO is shit, even though it may have been decent enough (in it's own way) back in Reagan's day. :)

Lol. Putin Russian fake spy "separatists" placed in the donbass region to scream loudly that they want to be part of Russia. Ukraine has been fighting against these proxy states for a decade.
Mar 1 2024 04:40am
Russian spies have been at work in Ukraine long before the invasion.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/ukraine-crisis-russia-saboteurs/
Gold: 98,921.50
Mar 1 2024 05:41am
Quote (said_aouita @ Mar 1 2024 11:40am)

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/ukraine-crisis-russia-saboteurs/

CIA is openly recruiting Russians, lol

Can't make this shit up
Gold: 48,587.69
Mar 1 2024 06:58am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Mar 1 2024 05:06am)
I haven't seen Russia invade anyone recently. The Donbas Republics formally requested aid, and then protectorate status from Russia. They granted it.

In fact, what I've been seeing is that Poland is making noises like they want to send troops into the Republics to fight Russia. That sounds like a Polish invasion of Russian Protectorates. Of course I don't support that.

As to shipping containers, what do shipping containers have to do with NATO being used as a method to stage weapons pointing at Moscow? Can you show me one time the Post-USSR Russian navy targeted a US Cargo vessel?

Haha these Russian-sponsored dudes.

On the Internet you can't be sure if someone is posting stuff like this because they're on Putin's payroll or purely because they enjoy getting some attention and riling people up.

A guy like this will relentlessly defend his point and use all sorts of gaslightning/lies/fallacious arguments to deflect anything you guys say.

I think they should soon add to school curriculum topics like "how to spot a bot", "101 narcissist abuse detection", "enemy state propaganda: detect, denounce, defeat" etc.

Mar 1 2024 08:55am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 1 2024 06:41am)
CIA is openly recruiting Russians, lol

Can't make this shit up

What does your random comment have to do with anything? Or just more of your typical spam?
Gold: 17,609.00
Mar 1 2024 09:50am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 29 Feb 2024 22:48)
Reagan was a Cold War President. NATO served a purpose. It no longer serves any purpose other than the US being used as a world police force. Making the US the world's primary dictator.

Also, it's fun to add that Clinton, in both campaign speeches and speeches attempting to gain support for Bills he was trying to push through also used the "Let's Make America Great Again" line.

It's not an uncommon line. The primary focus of "MAGA" is "America first" which is a very simple and easy thing to understand. The US Government exists to serve the American Public. Not foreign nations, not foreign invaders. American Citizens. When the government prioritizes other nations and the people of other nations above America and American Citizens, they're making America poorer and building up American enemies all around the world. It's a simple thing.

Incorrect

The only time NATO article 4 was induced was after 9/11, when the US asked the world to help out

Whats wrong with the US being the worlds primary dictator? Would you prefer Russia or China to be that force? What a weird stance to have given all the freedoms and opinions you enjoy

This post was edited by Crunkt on Mar 1 2024 09:50am
Gold: 98,921.50
Mar 1 2024 09:54am
Quote (said_aouita @ Mar 1 2024 03:55pm)
What does your random comment have to do with anything? Or just more of your typical spam?

-->

Quote (said_aouita @ Mar 1 2024 11:40am)

What you mean random comment, lol

Inb4 CIA comments are whataboutisms
Gold: 80,239.69
Mar 1 2024 06:28pm
Quote (crosspawz @ Feb 29 2024 04:55pm)
How did I not see this til today?

https://i.imgur.com/Ip2fK5X.jpeg

jessie ventura said trump used his campaign style, that he used to win governor, for his presidential run.

its known.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Mar 1 2024 06:39pm
Gold: 6,376.70
Mar 1 2024 07:46pm
Quote (Crunkt @ 1 Mar 2024 08:50)
Incorrect

The only time NATO article 4 was induced was after 9/11, when the US asked the world to help out

Whats wrong with the US being the worlds primary dictator? Would you prefer Russia or China to be that force? What a weird stance to have given all the freedoms and opinions you enjoy

Attempting to be a world dictator is what caused the fall of the USSR in the first place. Is that what you want to see happen to the US?

It's okay to be a globalist one world government type. The problem is that not all cultures fit within your perceived "ideal" rules.

Unless you're willing to destroy every culture, every way of living, every belief system other than your own, you just spawn enemies everywhere.

Frankly, I don't care about other nations. They can sink or swim on their own. America needs to focus on it's own problems and let the rest of the world fuck off, or we'll fail the same way the USSR did.
Gold: 17,609.00
Mar 2 2024 06:38pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 1 Mar 2024 20:46)
Attempting to be a world dictator is what caused the fall of the USSR in the first place. Is that what you want to see happen to the US?

It's okay to be a globalist one world government type. The problem is that not all cultures fit within your perceived "ideal" rules.

Unless you're willing to destroy every culture, every way of living, every belief system other than your own, you just spawn enemies everywhere.

Frankly, I don't care about other nations. They can sink or swim on their own. America needs to focus on it's own problems and let the rest of the world fuck off, or we'll fail the same way the USSR did.

whatever you say Russia sympathizer

you should move there and try to talk shit about Russia find out what happens
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll