d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Hate Hoax 2,093,639,051
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,376.70
Feb 28 2024 02:50pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 28 Feb 2024 13:43)
reports are they died due to some brain damage sustained in a bathroom brawl, so is it safe to say they died of mental illness?

What reports? Care to post them? Because all the reports I've seen directly state that she did NOT die as a result of any trauma related to her fight.

Happy to be wrong if you want to show some sourcing. :)
Gold: 1.93
Feb 28 2024 02:54pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 29 2024 07:33am)
She wasn't beaten to death. She got in a fight. Pretty normal for a high school kid. Then she later killed herself. I'm spinning nothing. The media is the one trying to say she died as a result of some "trans hate". There's zero evidence that the fight had anything to do with her mental illness at all. Weird how the people who simply view what evidence has been provided rather than trying to wrap everything into their political narrative are somehow jumping to conclusions.

Didn't know her, but I do know, and have employed and dealt with, many so-called "trans" individuals. Every fucking one of them was mentally ill, every single on ends up being a liability, not an asset. Every single one is looking for reasons to get offended and cause issues with others. This girl was no different. She couldn't get along, so some other girls kicked her ass. She realized she's not invincible, other people aren't interested in their lives being all about HER, and she self-deleted. Perhaps if she'd been treated for her mental illness, rather than being enabled in it, she'd still be alive. I don't care either way. Didn't know her, why should I care?

Sounds more like she was bullied and attacked, i see zero evidence that she was the aggressor anywhere.
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 28 2024 02:56pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 28 2024 02:50pm)
What reports? Care to post them? Because all the reports I've seen directly state that she did NOT die as a result of any trauma related to her fight.

Happy to be wrong if you want to show some sourcing. :)

On February 27, Boatman stated to NBC News that the medical examiner's office has not ruled out the fight as a possible cause or contributor to Benedict's death. Boatman added that "people shouldn’t make assumptions either way."

they later died in what appeared to be a seizure or something similar, after complaining about a sore head before going to be the night before.

i dont personally think it was brain trauma, and was likely suicide, but time will tell. i was just making a pun.
Feb 28 2024 03:00pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ 28 Feb 2024 13:54)
Sounds more like she was bullied and attacked, i see zero evidence that she was the aggressor anywhere.

How have you determined this? I suspect it's more likely she demanded somebody speak a certain way, and got wrecked. Then again, she could have insulted another girl's shoes. What evidence are you basing your conclusion on?

Quote (thesnipa @ 28 Feb 2024 13:56)
they later died in what appeared to be a seizure or something similar, after complaining about a sore head before going to be the night before.

i dont personally think it was brain trauma, and was likely suicide, but time will tell. i was just making a pun.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nex-benedict-death-oklahoma-owasso/

The fight took place in the girl's bathroom. Owasso police released videos showing everyone walking out on their own. A preliminary autopsy report said Benedict did not die of injuries from the fight.

What was your source? Should I believe them more than CBS News, the premiere far-right anti-trans publication on the planet?
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 28 2024 03:01pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 28 2024 03:00pm)
How have you determined this? I suspect it's more likely she demanded somebody speak a certain way, and got wrecked. Then again, she could have insulted another girl's shoes. What evidence are you basing your conclusion on?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nex-benedict-death-oklahoma-owasso/

What was your source? Should I believe them more than CBS News, the premiere far-right anti-trans publication on the planet?

Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 28 2024 02:56pm)

yes, it was a pun.
Gold: 22,189.49
Feb 28 2024 03:03pm
lmk when facts are in
Feb 28 2024 03:04pm
I will say that based on the girl's own statement, as reported by CBS, she was being teased over her clothes, "threw water" on the other girls, and got wrecked. Sounds like a standard high school fight. And a fight she started, because "words hurt".

Not even a very interesting fight. Girls fighting over clothes. Oh noes!
Gold: 0.00
Feb 28 2024 04:46pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 28 2024 03:03pm)
lmk when facts are in

Facts are so far the corporate media is begging for this to be related to the fight so they can legitimize the hate hoax.

Quote (SBD @ Feb 28 2024 02:46pm)
I must be out of date. I don't even know what news buzz words you have to subscribe to , to be so up to date with these things like OP always is.

Do you set words like Tran or non-binary or things like that to an Alert?

I read BBC and I would not have come across the article on this on BBC despite them doing one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68405972.amp

Your beloved bbc is also banking on the cash cow of advertisements on fake hate crime click bait articles.
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 28 2024 05:21pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Feb 28 2024 03:46pm)
Facts are so far the corporate media is begging for this to be related to the fight so they can legitimize the hate hoax.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68405972.amp

Your beloved bbc is also banking on the cash cow of advertisements on fake hate crime click bait articles.

I know it's on BBC I said that. Point was that shits buried so unless you're actively searching out tranny or non binary shit I never see that stuff on my pages at least.

That's what I'm saying. I think you search tranny shit so much your news feed is probably full of chick's with dicks because at this point its what every algorithm thinks you're into.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 28 2024 06:21pm
Quote (SBD @ Feb 28 2024 05:21pm)
I know it's on BBC I said that. Point was that shits buried so unless you're actively searching out tranny or non binary shit I never see that stuff on my pages at least.

That's what I'm saying. I think you search tranny shit so much your news feed is probably full of chick's with dicks because at this point its what every algorithm thinks you're into.

Fucking demon :rofl:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll