d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Hall Of Champions
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 402.65
Feb 28 2024 10:36am
Quote (4ndr3as @ Feb 26 2024 03:46am)
I can remind you Guys on a weekly Base If you want me to :D

[Yes]

Nice idea! Voted yes.

Do you offer the package that contains daily reminders?!?! I'd like to gift that to someone! :banana:
Gold: 281.64
Feb 28 2024 08:03pm
Quote (Bob888 @ 27 Feb 2024 19:09)
Ignore this guy. He's part of the troll/hater category that denies all suggestions even if they make the game better.
As you can see up to this post 60 people voted yes 10 people voted no. The people that vote "no" to suggestions are almost always the same. It's a few unhappy individuals who play the game but complain and don't want any changes unless it's their idea.
Njaguar could make the biggest most awesome patch with 99 QOL buffs and 2 nerfs and they'll just complain about the downsides.

What I do hope Njaguar does after factoring in if a suggestion is something he wants for the game and is viable to implement is he knows which people to ignore that vote "no" and he carries out the suggestions in one way or another so long as it's a strong majority vote.

A lot of people who are casual players would prefer that those who play a lot more aren't rewarded even with something as simple as hall of fame sort of reward which impacts no one negatively nor the game.

I'm pretty sure you haven't reset the ladder right Sam? You have no horse in the race, it's just an idea which is nice.

The idea is great. If it was implemented and another tab was added or another form of recognition for resets was added it not only would be awesome to all the people who have reset previously but it would be inspiring for future reseters.

Not surprised the elitist community is excluding discourse again. The voting has nothing to do if a program manager accepts, or prioritizes work. Njaguar is likely making decisions on the merit of the suggestion and not some popularity contest - which is exactly why your suggestions with 80% "YES" never get enacted.
Gold: 67,130.94
Warn: 40%
Feb 28 2024 08:10pm
Quote (Cascadian @ Feb 29 2024 02:03am)
Not surprised the elitist community is excluding discourse again. The voting has nothing to do if a program manager accepts, or prioritizes work. Njaguar is likely making decisions on the merit of the suggestion and not some popularity contest - which is exactly why your suggestions with 80% "YES" never get enacted.

Half of the community has more accolades than me. I'm not an elitist unless I'm elite mediocrity both in my achievements and my gear.

You have already shown in many of your posts here in this forum to be a troll. You blantantly say you voted "no" on suggestions because you felt like it :rofl: . You have almost no investment into the game nor seniority to even know how the game used to be or what potential changes could be useful. You're in a phase here where u should be more respectful and quiet unless you know what you're talking about.

As you have proven to be a troll you'll be ignored by me and most other people. Show some respect and be more reasonable and over time you'll get discourse. You can't have it both ways. You can't be a troll and expect to be taken seriously at the same time bud.

I can show you at least a dozen of my suggestions so far that have been enacted in one way or another. Again, your few weeks here in ladder slasher don't mean you know as much as everyone else yet. Calm down, read more threads, understand more about the game and then form a more educated opinion.

Njaguar looks at things in the following order I'm sure before he implements anything:
1) If he likes the idea for his game
2) If it's viable to program
3) If the majority of the community likes the suggestion.
Feb 28 2024 08:12pm
Quote (Bob888 @ 28 Feb 2024 18:10)
Half of the community has more accolades than me. I'm not an elitist unless I'm elite mediocrity both in my achievements and my gear.

You have already shown in many of your posts here in this forum to be a troll. You blantantly say you voted "no" on suggestions because you felt like it :rofl: . You have almost no investment into the game nor seniority to even know how the game used to be or what potential changes could be useful. You're in a phase here where u should be more respectful and quiet unless you know what you're talking about.

As you have proven to be a troll you'll be ignored by me and most other people. Show some respect and be more reasonable and over time you'll get discourse. You can't have it both ways. You can't be a troll and expect to be taken seriously at the same time bud.

I can show you at least a dozen of my suggestions so far that have been enacted in one way or another. Again, your few weeks here in ladder slasher don't mean you know as much as everyone else yet. Calm down, read more threads, understand more about the game and then form a more educated opinion.

Njaguar looks at things in the following order I'm sure before he implements anything:
1) If he likes the idea for his game
2) If it's viable to program
3) If the majority of the community likes the suggestion.

I vote no on suggestions that add canabilistic features that don't drive or add to the theme of the game, or waste development resources on player pipe dreams.
Gold: 67,130.94
Warn: 40%
Feb 28 2024 08:20pm
Quote (Cascadian @ Feb 29 2024 02:12am)
I vote no on suggestions that add canabilistic features that don't drive or add to the theme of the game, or waste development resources on player pipe dreams.

so adding something for the active community is canabilisitc? Your words don't have any merit. You're regurgitating collocations you heard at school or on tv. The vast majority of suggestions made in this forum that you vote "no" on both by me and others are pluses to the player base that don't have any downside to anyone. They give people more ways to play the game with more error forgiveness. Like I said before, if u had read this u would know, a lot of suggestions of mine have been implemented in one way or another over time so they're not just pipe dreams, they're reality.
Gold: 6,723.40
Feb 28 2024 08:33pm
Quote (Cascadian @ Feb 28 2024 09:12pm)

I will admit that I do not understand how my suggestion in post #1 is cannibalistic for the game. I feel like a new player seeing it would encourage them to try to climb the ladder and succeed in a reset as well - as my friend already pointed out, it is called Ladder Slasher after all.

In-regards to everything else - I am all for healthy conversation and arguments pertinent to the suggestion itself here, but I please ask everyone to stay on topic and take personal squams to PMs for the sake of keeping this suggestion open ! :thumbsup:

I do appreciate the feedback from anyone opposed to this, I understand not everyone will like will like ideas brought to the table, but I am just trying to help spark ideas and keep creative juices flowing, there are a handful of no votes here, nearly 15% out of (in my opinion) a fair number of the community members and I wouldn't mind more people who are against this idea, voicing their reasons why because it is helpful
Gold: 6,618.59
Trader: Trusted
Feb 28 2024 08:40pm
Quote (Cascadian @ Feb 28 2024 09:03pm)

I'm not sure how you feel excluded, at this point there has been more responses to your posts than anything else. If I'm being truly being honest, it seems like you Voted No just to be noticed, since it doesn't appear you've given a valid reason to disagree why this would be a good idea.
None of us know what is "likely" for Njaguar in his decision-making when it comes to implementing features. But community Polls are one of our only ways towards voicing our opinions/views of his game. Obviously, he will do what he wants, but that doesn't mean it's pointless. Especially when suggestions by the community have >80% "YES's".

Quote (Cascadian @ Feb 28 2024 09:12pm)

How do you mean Cannibalistic? That doesn't even make sense. With all due respect, if it's Trolling in this sub-forum that you enjoy.. more than playing LS, it may be time to move towards something else. It's really not welcome here, or anywhere on the forum. I would try to contribute more towards the actual Topic. Whether you Agree or Disagree is competely fine. But if you are going to take the time to post, perhaps you can add more to the discussion rather than bash the "pipe dream" or progression other's would like to see in the game that they actually play and enjoy.

Quote (Cascadian @ Feb 28 2024 09:40pm)
I was replying to Bob saying I Just vote no on anything holistically, it wasn't aimed at your suggestion.

The person I was quoting said to ignore me because they didn't like a previous post.

You Voted No to the suggestion, so it does seemed Aimed at the suggestion?
Yeah, I am starting to see why Bob is saying Ignore you. This is already getting derailed from the Topic Suggestion more than it should, in my opinion.

This post was edited by JonWon on Feb 28 2024 08:45pm
Feb 28 2024 08:40pm
Quote (Epiphany @ 28 Feb 2024 18:33)
I will admit that I do not understand how my suggestion in post #1 is cannibalistic for the game.

I was replying to Bob saying I Just vote no on anything holistically, it wasn't aimed at your suggestion. In this case its the later, in that we already have a site announcement that highlights who reset the ladder, as I indicated in my original post.

Quote (JonWon @ 28 Feb 2024 18:40)
I'm not sure how you feel excluded, at this point there has been more responses to your posts than anything else.

The person I was quoting said to ignore me because they didn't like a previous post, which I'll highlight below for transparency.

Quote (Bob888 @ 27 Feb 2024 19:09)
Ignore this guy. He's part of the troll/hater

Quote (JonWon @ 28 Feb 2024 18:40)

With all due respect, if it's Trolling in this sub-forum that you enjoy.. more than playing LS, it may be time to move towards something else. It's really not welcome here, or anywhere on the forum. I would try to contribute more towards the actual Topic. Whether you Agree or Disagree is competely fine. But if you are going to take the time to post, perhaps you can add more to the discussion rather than bash the "pipe dream" or progression other's would like to see in the game that they actually play and enjoy.

I posted my position, and why I said I support that position in my first post in this thread as its redundant with existing site features. Since you've prefaced this reply with "all due respect" maybe you validate what that means.

This post was edited by Cascadian on Feb 28 2024 08:49pm
Gold: 6,618.59
Trader: Trusted
Feb 28 2024 08:54pm
Quote (Cascadian @ Feb 28 2024 09:40pm)
I was replying to Bob saying I Just vote no on anything holistically, it wasn't aimed at your suggestion. In this case its the later, in that we already have a site announcement that highlights who reset the ladder, as I indicated in my original post.

The person I was quoting said to ignore me because they didn't like a previous post, which I'll highlight below for transparency.

I posted my position, and why I said I support that position in my first post in this thread as its redundant with existing site features. Since you've prefaced this reply with "all due respect" maybe you validate what that means.

The site recognizes the current user who has reset the Ladder, which you are correct. But it does not Track who is Leading *with resets, nor does it list the user(s) who have Reset the Ladder during the specific season, exactly as the Suggestion suggests. With "all due respect" this is my last response to you and I hope you have a nice rest of your night Cascadian.

/e: It's not surprising to me that you would hyper-focus on the 1 typo that I made. You know what I meant.

This post was edited by JonWon on Feb 28 2024 09:06pm
Feb 28 2024 08:57pm
Quote (JonWon @ 28 Feb 2024 18:54)
But it does not Track who is Leading the Ladder.

False, Current top 3 players of the ladder in each core: https://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/

And here for the top 50 of various areas https://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/index.php?a=3

Quote (JonWon @ 28 Feb 2024 18:54)
With "all due respect" this is my last response to you.

"with all due integrity" I guess that edit will actually be "the last"

This post was edited by Cascadian on Feb 28 2024 09:03pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll