d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > So Biden Impeachment Was Fueled By A Russian Asset
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,594.00
Feb 21 2024 02:19pm
The Russian oligarch that is the reference that all the hogs like James 'loaned his brother 200k' Comer and Jimmy 'pedophile enabler' Jordan point to when they say to the public that they have 'very strong and reputable sources' regarding evidence for Biden corruption has been charged for false statement and making a bunch of shit up.

This dude was the crux of the right's entire argument that Biden was dirty and his Son used his fathers name to enrich himself.

We also now know that This Smirnoff guy is a Russian asset. Ill say this again, This is a Russian Asset.

So now that we know all of the bullshit that was brought against Biden is completely made up, by a Russian asset tied to Putin no less....

Does that allow any of the hogs on this forum change their tune and think rationally? I mean you can't say Biden Burisma anymore, all of the wash you have been fed is all fake news. Does this compute?

interested to know how the hogs perceive all this bombshell evidence, are you people even capable of understanding what it means?

let me know

What excuses will come up? Ill list a few inb4s
-Biden DOJ is illegally prosecuting this law abiding Russian dude tied directly to Putin
-The Russian asset tied directly to Putin is actually still telling the truth
-Who cares Biden is old
-There is tonnes and tonnes of other evidence why only focus on this? The Crux of their entire argument?
-No, 45th and the modern republican party are not working with Russia to divide the people and destroy NA freedoms and democracy.

let me hear it boyos

here are some references for the pard members that are incapable of doing their own research correctly

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/20/1232789953/alexander-smirnov-fbi-informant-biden-hunter-ukraine

Comers excuse:
Comer said the FBI previously refused to release an unredacted version of Smirnov’s allegations, citing his privacy as a confidential source.

Alexander Smirnov was charged Thursday with making false statements to the FBI in relation to his testimony about Hunter Biden. Smirnov, who had worked as an FBI informant since 2010, previously told the agency that both President Biden and his son Hunter received $5 million bribes from the head of Ukrainian energy firm Burisma.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4479692-doj-filing-fbi-informant-got-hunter-biden-dirt-from-russian-officials/

Comer referring to the Russian asset:
Gold: 16,514.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 21 2024 02:26pm
I wouldnt be surprised if >50% of GOP members were either Russian assets or are being blackmailed by Russia/Putin, their foreign and domestic policy decisions over the last ±10 years sure make it easy to believe. that combined with the fact that their cult leader is beholden to Putin
Gold: 127,413.50
Feb 21 2024 02:39pm
Bit off topic but I was hearing before that Biden/democrats are allowing illegals in to buy votes. Even heard this on Joe Rogan. I mean afaik illegal migrants don't get to vote.
So the charge was the Dems were keeping the border open for political reasons.

And yet the GOP and speaker Mike Johnson at the behest of Trump blocked the border bill in the house because Trump wants to campaign for the election on the border issue not being resolved.
I've listened to republican house members/senators trashing Mike Johnson and the Trump/populist wing of the party for blocking what even border officials were saying was the best possible bill for decades.

Its almost like many republicans can't stand up to Trump for political reasons and the GOP is essentially tearing itself apart.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Feb 21 2024 02:39pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 21 2024 03:06pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Feb 21 2024 02:39pm)
Bit off topic but I was hearing before that Biden/democrats are allowing illegals in to buy votes. Even heard this on Joe Rogan. I mean afaik illegal migrants don't get to vote.
So the charge was the Dems were keeping the border open for political reasons.

And yet the GOP and speaker Mike Johnson at the behest of Trump blocked the border bill in the house because Trump wants to campaign for the election on the border issue not being resolved.
I've listened to republican house members/senators trashing Mike Johnson and the Trump/populist wing of the party for blocking what even border officials were saying was the best possible bill for decades.

Its almost like many republicans can't stand up to Trump for political reasons and the GOP is essentially tearing itself apart.

The border bill that legalized illegal immigration? Jesus Christ this is still being talked about like it’s some conspiracy to get trump elected.

Somebody post the video of Joe Biden bragging about withholding aid to Ukraine to stop his son’s employer from being investigated and end this dumb topic.
Gold: 4,575.01
Feb 21 2024 03:16pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Feb 21 2024 01:06pm)
The border bill that legalized illegal immigration? Jesus Christ this is still being talked about like it’s some conspiracy to get trump elected.

Somebody post the video of Joe Biden bragging about withholding aid to Ukraine to stop his son’s employer from being investigated and end this dumb topic.

People outside of the US in the West are just extremely misinformed from extensive propaganda, with zero coverage of the other political aisle. It's all left. Essentially all non-US media outlets are bought and paid for by the DNC. Canadian news when they talk about US politics is a bad joke

Joseph Stalin was a lightweight compared to the reach of DNC propaganda

This post was edited by El1te on Feb 21 2024 03:17pm
Gold: 16,514.00
Feb 21 2024 03:47pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Feb 21 2024 12:39pm)

they cant vote and havent ever been able to vote in federal or state elections (some very small cities allow non-legal residents to vote in municipal elections). even Elon Musk believes this obvious lie too. lots of famous people just accept things they hear and dont do any research, its insane
Feb 21 2024 03:49pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Feb 21 2024 09:06pm)

Border officials were apparantly saying the bill was exactly what they need?
Gold: 17,594.00
Feb 21 2024 04:41pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 21 Feb 2024 15:39)

I found your problem, you arent using actual news sources with journalists to verify anything

you just heard something rand and dumb on Joe Rogan and are bringing it up like a gotcha

Quote (El1te @ 21 Feb 2024 16:16)
People outside of the US in the West are just extremely misinformed from extensive propaganda, with zero coverage of the other political aisle. It's all left. Essentially all non-US media outlets are bought and paid for by the DNC. Canadian news when they talk about US politics is a bad joke

Joseph Stalin was a lightweight compared to the reach of DNC propaganda

so now the entire planet is onto the conspiracy against maga

Wow.

they all watch the same propaganda

only the hogs in eastern US get the real news

lol

This post was edited by Crunkt on Feb 21 2024 05:08pm
Gold: 5,895.00
Feb 21 2024 04:53pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Feb 21 2024 04:06pm)

Lol. Uses a horrible comedian whos been kicked in the head 100s of times (joe rogan) as a rebuttal.
Feb 21 2024 05:25pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 21 2024 10:41pm)
I found your problem, you arent using actual news sources with journalists to verify anything

you just heard something rand and dumb on Joe Rogan and are bringing it up like a gotcha

so now the entire planet is onto the conspiracy against maga

Wow.

they all watch the same propaganda

only the hogs in eastern US get the real news

lol

I'm describing a narrative that exists. I'm not saying it's my opinion. You can save your dagger for the crazies.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll