d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Genesis And Effectiveness
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,328.00
Feb 17 2024 07:40pm

I consider myself just above the casual gamer, but what the hell does effectiveness mean in Diablo terms? And what does effectiveness do?
Gold: 15,800.00
Feb 18 2024 12:18am
https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-4/news/new-unique-seneschal-stones-evernight-and-genesis-diablo-4-season-of-the-337326

It's effect is rather straightforward as it boosts the effectiveness of the supported skill by an incredibly large amount, but the choice of what Governing Stone to use with it can go in many different directions.

This stone could be used with some of the Seneschal's damaging skills to turn it into a real powerhouse, or you could supplement your build with a variety of combinations of debuffs on enemies using something like Lightning Bolt combined with Poison Support or Frigid Support. You could even turn it into a dedicated heal bot with Reconstruct and Fortify Support!
Gold: 3.00
Feb 18 2024 12:18am
let me put my reading glasses for this one
Gold: 3,328.00
Feb 18 2024 01:40am
Quote (SIVIART @ Feb 18 2024 06:18am)
https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-4/news/new-unique-seneschal-stones-evernight-and-genesis-diablo-4-season-of-the-337326

It's effect is rather straightforward as it boosts the effectiveness of the supported skill by an incredibly large amount, but the choice of what Governing Stone to use with it can go in many different directions.

This stone could be used with some of the Seneschal's damaging skills to turn it into a real powerhouse, or you could supplement your build with a variety of combinations of debuffs on enemies using something like Lightning Bolt combined with Poison Support or Frigid Support. You could even turn it into a dedicated heal bot with Reconstruct and Fortify Support!

Thank you very much for the reply; but I suppose my question is:

Does it change what the governing stone does by 1.5 or
Does it change what the governing stone does by 2.5
Or is it providing either of the above two bonuses to supported bonuses of the governing stone it is applied to.
Or something completely different?

I cannot be bothered to trial and test variations due to someone, or a corporation, not being able to construct a logical sentence.

This post was edited by SamTheGuru on Feb 18 2024 01:54am
Gold: 15,800.00
Feb 18 2024 07:55am
Quote (SamTheGuru @ 18 Feb 2024 08:40)
Thank you very much for the reply; but I suppose my question is:

Does it change what the governing stone does by 1.5 or
Does it change what the governing stone does by 2.5
Or is it providing either of the above two bonuses to supported bonuses of the governing stone it is applied to.
Or something completely different?

I cannot be bothered to trial and test variations due to someone, or a corporation, not being able to construct a logical sentence.

Probably just buffs the main (active) stone in line by 150%. But once again, bad d4 tooltip

This post was edited by SIVIART on Feb 18 2024 07:55am
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll