d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Questions About A Few Things
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,398.00
Feb 16 2024 04:04am
hey i am new here please be gentle.

hopefully this is the right place to post this

i have played the game for a long time now accumulated over 5k hours. I had a few questions i wanted to ask

1: Will i get flagged if i move around tens of mirrors a day like 30-40 during a period of few hours(5h-9h)?
2: how many FG is a div on day 1 of league launch? it may be different every league i suppose (xmas launch, mid year launch etc) but what's the general average?
3: what about mirrors, on day 5 and day 7 and on day 20, what do they tend to go for.
4: how was your experience trading here, i hope semi new members can chime in on this question especially ^^
5: how do i build up trust with the community? should i be buying stars etc.? i know that time will tell and its the best way of proving ones intentions, but i wondering if anything else exists i am unaware of.
6: anything i should look out for?

i have plenty of more things to say but ill keep it concise and learn through time.

ty in advance.

Gold: 9,205.00
Feb 16 2024 04:26am
Use a mediator as often as you can.
Make the poe trades look like normal trades so you won't get flagged (don't talk about the forums etc).
Building trust takes time so.. just be active. Stars and postcount mean nothing other than their literal meaning, neither do vouches.

I don't really trade here these days but I doubt it has changed much.
Feb 16 2024 11:06am
Quote (HardyTarget @ Feb 16 2024 03:56pm)
Use a mediator as often as you can.
Make the poe trades look like normal trades so you won't get flagged (don't talk about the forums etc).
Building trust takes time so.. just be active. Stars and postcount mean nothing other than their literal meaning, neither do vouches.

I don't really trade here these days but I doubt it has changed much.

is the mediator function free or is there a flat fee or a percentage that they take? seems like a function i should be using thx alot!
Gold: 9,205.00
Feb 16 2024 12:00pm
Quote (HappyCake @ 16 Feb 2024 19:06)
is the mediator function free or is there a flat fee or a percentage that they take? seems like a function i should be using thx alot!

It's free, but it's obviously not as convenient as trading without one.
It takes time to get a hold of a mediator sometimes and the other person might not want to wait.
It is the safest way to trade though, especially if you're new here and don't receive the item/fg first.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 16 2024 06:42pm
Quote (HappyCake @ Feb 16 2024 11:04am)

i have played the game for a long time now accumulated over 5k hours. I had a few questions i wanted to ask

1: Will i get flagged if i move around tens of mirrors a day like 30-40 during a period of few hours(5h-9h)?
2: how many FG is a div on day 1 of league launch? it may be different every league i suppose (xmas launch, mid year launch etc) but what's the general average?
3: what about mirrors, on day 5 and day 7 and on day 20, what do they tend to go for.
4: how was your experience trading here, i hope semi new members can chime in on this question especially ^^
5: how do i build up trust with the community? should i be buying stars etc.? i know that time will tell and its the best way of proving ones intentions, but i wondering if anything else exists i am unaware of.

i have plenty of more things to say but ill keep it concise and learn through time.

ty in advance.

well no one can be mean to someone called happy cake :wub: !

so umm!
1) probably yes, although we dont really know how the flagging process actually works
2) usually around 1-2k, but it drops every league so i assume that wont change, next league expect something in the range of 800~1.5k day 1 on softcore, idk shit about hc
3) mirrors are only for minmaxing, so they generally stable as they arent very important on league launch, you could come a week before the league and see what they go for, it will be just slightly more than that. although this league is an exception due to them dropping everywhere, so in this specific case we dont really know what to expect :unsure: next league will probably have shit drops compared to this one so mirrors will probably go for more
4) i never had any problems, but then again you are new so someone might try to exploit that, be sure to look at scammer accusations and see how to make sure your trade is safe
5) hardy answered already and its correct ofc so i dont disagree with anything. i just wanna add that stars mean something only within the donor community (those who are going for trusted tag). its not much of a secret that you cant get a trusted tag if you arent on the donor forum, if anyone tells you otherwise just disregard that and literally everything else he says :zzz: if you arent going for a trusted tag and only trade, stars dont mean jack shit
6) check someones profile. post count matters more than join date, and join date matters more than fg count. also look at the profile itself, if someone has a fully pimped profile it means he cares about it and is less likely to scam, if someone has a clean profile but his join date is 2005, theres some weird shit probably. check for post history, look if the person buys/sells a lot and what, you will learn this with experience. remember, always be racist when it comes to name, for example a chinese name means poe is probably literally his job so expect a clean trade but dont let your guard down, etc. also will learn this with experience

just one thing about using a mediator: using function will make your trade safer on jsp, but in game your acc might be even less safe due to currency being switched between multiple hands. if you dont care about your poe acc and just want to get fgs, then use a mediator, otherwise maybe its not the best idea. ofc if you are looking to do high lvl trades, then probably use mediator all the time. i mean no ones gonna scam you for 10c or some shit like that :wacko:
Feb 17 2024 12:25am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 17 2024 06:12am)
remember, always be racist

:rofl: i cant believe you made that make sense
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 17 2024 11:14am
Quote (HappyCake @ Feb 17 2024 07:25am)
:rofl: i cant believe you made that make sense

thankss :blush: !

yess ive learned from my trades that chinese in poe are very business oriented, havent met many that play the game because they enjoy it :unsure: and yes im generalizing here, but generalization is just statistics anyways so its okay :blush:
so for example if you see a guy in poe with a chinese name and you check his profile here and see that he moves more gold per hour than the federal reserve, thats a massive red flag right there and hes probably a shopper with 200 accs who doesnt give a shit if either of you gets flagged :cry:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Feb 17 2024 11:16am
Gold: 3.00
Feb 18 2024 12:20am
Quote (HappyCake @ Feb 16 2024 05:04am)

ty in advance.

good question
Feb 23 2024 04:20am
i completely forgot to ask about chaos, i am not sure if they are traded here in bulk or not and if yes how much do they tend to go for. i guess it might be directly proportional to divine value but no harm asking i guess
Gold: 85,311.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2024 05:41pm
Quote (HappyCake @ Feb 23 2024 11:20am)
i completely forgot to ask about chaos, i am not sure if they are traded here in bulk or not and if yes how much do they tend to go for. i guess it might be directly proportional to divine value but no harm asking i guess

rare to see chaos trades outside of early league
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll