d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > I Need Alternative Uppers Bad
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,490.50
Feb 11 2024 02:38pm
I’m out of my prescribed happy pills till next week. The taxes are steep right now, I’m drifting bad, can’t stay awake, hard to form coherent thoughts much less type.

I know I have peers out there who can relate. Not looking for lectures, I already know. Need real solutions, please help.
Gold: 69.69
Feb 11 2024 03:22pm
This is d4 discussion, try general help
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 11 2024 05:12pm
Quote (d2jspuser88 @ Feb 11 2024 09:38pm)
I’m out of my prescribed happy pills till next week. The taxes are steep right now, I’m drifting bad, can’t stay awake, hard to form coherent thoughts much less type.

I know I have peers out there who can relate. Not looking for lectures, I already know. Need real solutions, please help.

i guess try buying without prescription :cry: not sure what the legal system thinks about that, here in serbia we dont have any :mellow:

in the meantime get friendly ppl to keep you company, avoid being alone :blush: !

edit: try st john's wort tea if you cant get anything else, it works like a weak MAO inhibitor so maybe works idk
edit #2: but then again maybe not if you are on an antidepressant thats not an MAO, it can synergize and idk what could happen :cry:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Feb 11 2024 05:17pm
Gold: 698.00
Feb 11 2024 05:14pm
The best advice I can give you is to solve your problems by solving your problems, not by creating more problems for yourself or running away from, or hiding from them because when you are done hiding or running away from them they will still be there waiting for you.

So instead, solve the problem, by solving the problem and move on with your life and don’t make a mountain out of a molehill. The solution was always the solution and you have no other option than the solution so just do it. Don’t complain, Just Do It.

This is the universal solution to all your problems. Unhappy with your job? Get a new job. Lack the credentials or lack the education? Get the credentials or education. Unhappy with your weight? Work out. Unhappy with where your lack of discipline gets you? Learn to be disciplined. Use your energy to attain your goals and focus it like a laser.

Discipline really will get you where you want to be in life. Surround yourself with people who are also trying to get where you want to be and put yourself into the environment where achieving what you want is possible. Action is key. Inaction gets you nowhere.
Feb 11 2024 05:36pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 11 2024 06:12pm)
i guess try buying without prescription :cry: not sure what the legal system thinks about that, here in serbia we dont have any :mellow:

in the meantime get friendly ppl to keep you company, avoid being alone :blush: !

edit: try st john's wort tea if you cant get anything else, it works like a weak MAO inhibitor so maybe works idk
edit #2: but then again maybe not if you are on an antidepressant thats not an MAO, it can synergize and idk what could happen :cry:

Mao-b? I’ve been reading about that need something similiar to selegiline
Feb 11 2024 05:45pm
Quote (NoCap @ Feb 11 2024 06:14pm)
The best advice I can give you is to solve your problems by solving your problems, not by creating more problems for yourself or running away from, or hiding from them because when you are done hiding or running away from them they will still be there waiting for you.

So instead, solve the problem, by solving the problem and move on with your life and don’t make a mountain out of a molehill. The solution was always the solution and you have no other option than the solution so just do it. Don’t complain, Just Do It.

This is the universal solution to all your problems. Unhappy with your job? Get a new job. Lack the credentials or lack the education? Get the credentials or education. Unhappy with your weight? Work out. Unhappy with where your lack of discipline gets you? Learn to be disciplined. Use your energy to attain your goals and focus it like a laser.

Discipline really will get you where you want to be in life. Surround yourself with people who are also trying to get where you want to be and put yourself into the environment where achieving what you want is possible. Action is key. Inaction gets you nowhere.

I appreciate that you took the time to provide a lengthy response but it’s a very vanilla answer and honestly makes a lot of assumptions that’s not applicable to me. Still, you took the time to write it so I took the time to read it. The most helpful take away from it is probably action is key. I think you’re trying to tell me to go to the gym or maybe go for a drive and look for trouble. That I think has helped becofore even if just the slightest
Feb 11 2024 05:47pm
Quote (d2jspuser88 @ Feb 12 2024 12:36am)
Mao-b? I’ve been reading about that need something similiar to selegiline

i think its nonspecific, both mao a and b :unsure: google says it blocks reuptake of both noradrenaline and serotonine as well, so it can basically interact with any antidepressant :cry:

idk what to tell you brother, my best idea is to just buy a bootleg version of the antidepressant ur using :wacko:
Feb 11 2024 05:57pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 11 2024 06:47pm)
i think its nonspecific, both mao a and b :unsure: google says it blocks reuptake of both noradrenaline and serotonine as well, so it can basically interact with any antidepressant :cry:

idk what to tell you brother, my best idea is to just buy a bootleg version of the antidepressant ur using :wacko:

I’ve been law abiding for years now especially since the major dweb “markets” got shutdown. I can’t say I’ve been sober the entire time since I had lapses but I’m trying.

Maybe Elon’s neuralink works and goes commercial within my lifetime and fix my mental illness once and for all.

You ever dab in literature about “diabetes of the brain”? I feel like my affliction is associated to that
Gold: 698.00
Feb 11 2024 06:25pm
Quote (d2jspuser88 @ Feb 11 2024 06:57pm)
I’ve been law abiding for years now especially since the major dweb “markets” got shutdown. I can’t say I’ve been sober the entire time since I had lapses but I’m trying.

Maybe Elon’s neuralink works and goes commercial within my lifetime and fix my mental illness once and for all.

You ever dab in literature about “diabetes of the brain”? I feel like my affliction is associated to that

I would not bank on neural link to solve your problems. Or any external solutions. This is part of the reason why you think my solution is vanilla and why you will probably not find the actual solution. Everything you are doing is a bandaid to shield the actual problem. Sobriety is probably the thing you need. My answer was objective truth and denying objective truth will get you nowhere. Substances will mess with your circuitry so that you can’t be happy just living a normal life. Alcohol is a literal depressant and will cause you depression, all other illicit substances will mess with the way you perceive reality and damage your ability to live normally. Objectively speaking, my answer wasn’t vanilla, it was what you probably needed to hear.
Feb 11 2024 06:28pm
Quote (d2jspuser88 @ Feb 12 2024 12:57am)

awww well yes i know diabetes can affect the brain..but but! it doesnt have to be that, depression is very common in this day and age and the cause might be something much less...permanent :wacko:

if you cant get antidepressants in any way, then maybe try with benzodiazepines at least so you get through the short period till you get the normal drugs :blush: ? either way, be around important people so you arent alone until then at least ^_^ !
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll