d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Blizzard Could Reproduce The Glory Of D2?
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 36,095.00
Mar 20 2024 09:41pm
Nope.. cant go back to the "glory of d2"
Blizzard fired all the original members that made the game so great
So we are left with people that are clueless about how diablo should be made.. well thats just my opinion
Gold: 3.00
Mar 22 2024 03:23pm
Quote (Lazybumi @ Mar 20 2024 11:41pm)
Nope.. cant go back to the "glory of d2"
Blizzard fired all the original members that made the game so great
So we are left with people that are clueless about how diablo should be made.. well thats just my opinion

each game is different isnt that the cool part right?

Gold: 36,095.00
Mar 23 2024 02:12am
Quote (VANDER @ Mar 23 2024 06:23am)
each game is different isnt that the cool part right?

yup just responding to the "glory of d2" question
tbh i think d4 will be great after the big patch
Gold: 3.00
Mar 23 2024 05:26am
Quote (Lazybumi @ Mar 23 2024 04:12am)
yup just responding to the "glory of d2" question
tbh i think d4 will be great after the big patch

yes i agree brother
Gold: 7,649.00
Mar 26 2024 04:47pm
Quote (Madmaxio @ Mar 18 2024 06:49pm)
Do you show 185k and then 495k for same metric in same month or what?

dont bother ... lol

lolec and bolec here .. they spam this forums with aka positive feedback about diablo 4 :=)

actualy best thing to see how active game is .. get inside play 1 hour count the players u see around in 1 hand .... there is nothing going on at this moment in d4 .. its empty asf

the only valid truth i see its D4 lost over 80% of player base in the last couple of months .. just becouse they fail at delivering what they have promised .. over and over .... and over ... untill they had the bright ideea .. lets put rifts in d4 :=)

ye now they did some big chances with the items and stuff .. but dont think it will change that much in the future ... who knows ....

Gold: 1,100.00
Mar 26 2024 06:26pm
Nobody truly wants another D2, they just want to go back to being 12 again.

The failure of D2R proves this.
Gold: 1,813.12
Warn: 10%
Mar 26 2024 06:55pm
Quote (Crossed @ Mar 26 2024 08:26pm)
Nobody truly wants another D2, they just want to go back to being 12 again.

The failure of D2R proves this.

Hmm.. strange way of thinking? You missed the release of D2, you weren't there for the release of LoD, but you assume that we want to be kids again?

What we wanted was Diablo in the actual game, teleport skilled sorc that wasn't 20secs between skill clicks, no massive cooldowns.. oh you want more? right? I've got more!!

8 player co-op because you know 24 yrs ago had this, if anything it should have been elevated but nah it wasn't..

Overhead map, you know this game so well right? It was a staple of the game, always has been, until room level IQ devs took positions of authority at Blizz...

Unrestricted trading, another key staple missing..

On screen spam made D4 look worse than a mobile game, perhaps it was to mask the shit animations..

PvP in game, being able to hostile is another key staple missing, thanks to feminism's ugly position at Blizz, mommy doesn't like bad meanie ppl killing others, so you get a sissified game-style, courtesy of estrogen enthused gaming..

Why are the females ugly in the game? Oh, sorry I forget this is a non-gender toon game, thanks for something nobody asked for.. flat chest city with ugly characters, another revisionist history moment gone wrong!

Man I could write a book, why the hell would you come up with such a bullshit response like we want to be 12, D4 is designed for coddled 12yr olds that need Mommy's Tree of Whisper chore lists.. smh

This game sucks, I rank Immortal a better game and that game sucks, so D4 just really really sucks..

I get tired of explaining why this game is a dumpster fire, go read the thousands of player reviews that explain why they think this game sucks

Anyone enjoying this game is just a simpleton, there's nothing D4 will be remember for besides being another bloated modern blizzard title that failed it's fans
Gold: 1,100.00
Mar 26 2024 10:55pm
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Mar 26 2024 05:55pm)
Hmm.. strange way of thinking? You missed the release of D2, you weren't there for the release of LoD, but you assume that we want to be kids again?

What we wanted was Diablo in the actual game, teleport skilled sorc that wasn't 20secs between skill clicks, no massive cooldowns.. oh you want more? right? I've got more!!

8 player co-op because you know 24 yrs ago had this, if anything it should have been elevated but nah it wasn't..

Overhead map, you know this game so well right? It was a staple of the game, always has been, until room level IQ devs took positions of authority at Blizz...

Unrestricted trading, another key staple missing..

PvP in game, being able to hostile is another key staple missing, thanks to feminism's ugly position at Blizz, mommy doesn't like bad meanie ppl killing others, so you get a sissified game-style, courtesy of estrogen enthused gaming..

Man I could write a book, why the hell would you come up with such a bullshit response like we want to be 12, D4 is designed for coddled 12yr olds that need Mommy's Tree of Whisper chore lists.. smh

Doesn't D2R have all those things?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be 12 again, when I was 12 I turned my parents family room into a lan party, my friends all brought over their xboxes and we played Halo 2 system linked on CRTs back to back of each other so nobody could screen cheat, that shit was a blast.
But should they remake Halo 2 and pretend like the advancements of the last 2 decades didn't happen? Absolutely not. Honestly I think they should of made a Halo Battle Royale.

When I think about D2 in today's age quite honestly there's not a whole lot I'd keep, most of it is extremely outdated which is why D2R is already dead.
Gold: 466.99
Mar 27 2024 01:18am
Quote (Crossed @ Mar 26 2024 09:55pm)
Doesn't D2R have all those things?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be 12 again, when I was 12 I turned my parents family room into a lan party, my friends all brought over their xboxes and we played Halo 2 system linked on CRTs back to back of each other so nobody could screen cheat, that shit was a blast.
But should they remake Halo 2 and pretend like the advancements of the last 2 decades didn't happen? Absolutely not. Honestly I think they should of made a Halo Battle Royale.

When I think about D2 in today's age quite honestly there's not a whole lot I'd keep, most of it is extremely outdated which is why D2R is already dead.

d2r seems active to me. decent economy and good size of players. obviously not as big as original d2 but still
Gold: 612.00
Mar 27 2024 11:25am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Mar 27 2024 08:18am)
d2r seems active to me. decent economy and good size of players. obviously not as big as original d2 but still

D2R is active a lot.
Crossed just talkin without any reason.
Even d2lod is more active than D4 :rofl:
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll