d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Old School Players Need Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 10 2024 10:56am
I have been playing diablo series allmost 20 years now, but never really participated to these trading networks etc. I'm playing d4 with my wife now and we need to do duriels to get some basic mandatory items for our builds. We have some in game gold and materials to get duriel materials, but we just cant killl the bosses yet. as a regular workers we dont have that much time to just farm the items and resources. we have about 200m gold and i just wonder how to exchange that here to get some duriel runs. thanks in advance! Just contact me if you are interested to helm us! =)

- Waste #waste2416
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 10 2024 11:16am
greetings brother :hug:

well you trade in one of these forums, just pick whichever you are playing https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=369

look around and see the prices so you have a general idea of how to trade. also in some games using jsp is classified as rmt and is bannable so you have to use certain workarounds like putting a random item in the trade window or whatever, not sure about d4 cause i dont play it, but click on a few trading topics and you will get an idea of how it works
or wait here for someone who plays to reply :blush: !

theres ofc as you asked duriel runs for ingame gold, those are i guess classified as service, thats probably not bannable since forum gold isnt involved :unsure: in any case, look around the trade forums while ur waiting for an actual player to reply ^_^
Gold: 860.00
Feb 10 2024 12:00pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Feb 10 2024 05:16pm)
greetings brother :hug:

well you trade in one of these forums, just pick whichever you are playing https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=369

look around and see the prices so you have a general idea of how to trade. also in some games using jsp is classified as rmt and is bannable so you have to use certain workarounds like putting a random item in the trade window or whatever, not sure about d4 cause i dont play it, but click on a few trading topics and you will get an idea of how it works
or wait here for someone who plays to reply :blush: !

theres ofc as you asked duriel runs for ingame gold, those are i guess classified as service, thats probably not bannable since forum gold isnt involved :unsure: in any case, look around the trade forums while ur waiting for an actual player to reply ^_^

What a helpful fellow, if i could remove 10% i would
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 10 2024 01:09pm
Quote (jackherer @ Feb 10 2024 07:00pm)
What a helpful fellow, if i could remove 10% i would

ty men, im happy i got the support of the community ^_^
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll