d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Igneous Cores
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,490.50
Feb 10 2024 07:58am
Been about a week since igneous cores introduced and price has been pretty consistent, which is good for both sellers and buyers.

I guess what I’m trying to understand here is why there’s a market for obtaining items to run a dungeon that has a chance to drop a piece of gear for a temp pet?

I’m not criticizing buyers by any means I’m just trying to gain an understanding between my mindset versus others. This is one of those instances personally were you think your a good investor that understands the market but you’re really not.

I need some uppers.. caffeine will have to sustain me till..

This post was edited by d2jspuser88 on Feb 10 2024 07:59am
Gold: 665.53
Feb 10 2024 08:01am
With that mindset there’s no reason to buy anything on seasonal realm cuz it’s all temporary (if you only play season like me, I delete my eternal chars)

It’s all about time mate, some people have time to farm the mats, other people don’t so they buy them.

On top of that you can buy 70 cores vs 350 fg and turn around and duo carry with a friend and sell the 2 open slots for 250 fg each and make 150 fg

This post was edited by godxsherps on Feb 10 2024 08:24am
Gold: 3,328.00
Feb 10 2024 09:27am
Quote (d2jspuser88 @ Feb 10 2024 01:58pm)
Been about a week since igneous cores introduced and price has been pretty consistent, which is good for both sellers and buyers.

I guess what I’m trying to understand here is why there’s a market for obtaining items to run a dungeon that has a chance to drop a piece of gear for a temp pet?

I’m not criticizing buyers by any means I’m just trying to gain an understanding between my mindset versus others. This is one of those instances personally were you think your a good investor that understands the market but you’re really not.

I need some uppers.. caffeine will have to sustain me till..

It is bollocks really. And people only really obtain their ubers from bought/traded dupes of materials anyway. Makes no sense other than to keep controversy going.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll