d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Need Some Help With My Rf Build
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.09
Feb 5 2024 10:59pm
https://pobb.in/IY95PSyes6zS
That's my POB.

I feel like i've brought it a long way but it still seems lack luster - it's 90 all res capped chaos res 10k+ def 2k life regen but if i face a rare even with fire trap i'm either taking forever to kill which at times results in my death because of unlucky crits or unavoidable damage.
I'm trying to follow pohx's RF build but his has tooltip dps of like 3.5m fire trap and 1m rf where as mine is 600k and 290k.

I'm trying to upgrade but i'm at a loss of understanding i guess where i will get most of my damage, i could make some more jewels for the adorned but it just doesn't seem like they will bring me up that much damage realistically.
what should i be focused on for damage? I have around 20 Div to invest currently.

Thanks anyone who could possibly help <3

I'm not keen on making another toon but would respec the marauder if this build is just a ride off, my objective is to 30 wave simulacrum, i can't do much with the current league mechanic because i'm colour blind.

This post was edited by Insured on Feb 5 2024 11:05pm
Gold: 344.00
Feb 6 2024 05:42am
Quote (Insured @ Feb 5 2024 11:59pm)
https://pobb.in/IY95PSyes6zS
That's my POB.

I feel like i've brought it a long way but it still seems lack luster - it's 90 all res capped chaos res 10k+ def 2k life regen but if i face a rare even with fire trap i'm either taking forever to kill which at times results in my death because of unlucky crits or unavoidable damage.
I'm trying to follow pohx's RF build but his has tooltip dps of like 3.5m fire trap and 1m rf where as mine is 600k and 290k.

I'm trying to upgrade but i'm at a loss of understanding i guess where i will get most of my damage, i could make some more jewels for the adorned but it just doesn't seem like they will bring me up that much damage realistically.
what should i be focused on for damage? I have around 20 Div to invest currently.

Thanks anyone who could possibly help <3

I'm not keen on making another toon but would respec the marauder if this build is just a ride off, my objective is to 30 wave simulacrum, i can't do much with the current league mechanic because i'm colour blind.

uh couldnt you deal more damage with a second scepter and a different body?
Gold: 742.00
Feb 6 2024 10:04am
do this on /r/pathofexilebuilds
Feb 6 2024 05:06pm
Quote (A22 @ Feb 6 2024 09:42pm)
uh couldnt you deal more damage with a second scepter and a different body?

I guess i could do but i think it would heavily impact on my survivability?

Gold: 1.93
Feb 8 2024 01:56pm
You want a much better scepter, +2 with damage over time multi at a minimum, and a +2 corrupted chest piece would go a long way.
You need 20% quality on your amulet too, it will add huge survivability.
Feb 9 2024 04:52pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Feb 9 2024 05:56am)
You want a much better scepter, +2 with damage over time multi at a minimum, and a +2 corrupted chest piece would go a long way.
You need 20% quality on your amulet too, it will add huge survivability.

hey thanks for the response! I've tinkered with POB and added a +2 sceptre with fire damage over time multi, it reduced my RF damage (not an issue) and only popped up my fire trap damage by like 10% that's all good but the investment is so huge for that small of an increase. the dudes build is quadruple the damage and i'm not sure how i'm going to achieve that with 10% increases even on all slots if it's possible, feels like i'm missing something or underestimating upgrades lol.

I should % the ammy (if it doesn't take away the anoint), not having trouble where i think it's most valuable though ,i can run tier 16 maps 6x reward delirium mirrors and quite confidently stand in a pack. the main death arises from sitting in a boss fight for 1-2 minutes and failing a dodge or getting unlucky and one banged /stacked by some crazy rare lol
Gold: 30,884.00
Feb 9 2024 07:45pm
Quote (Insured @ Feb 9 2024 02:52pm)
hey thanks for the response! I've tinkered with POB and added a +2 sceptre with fire damage over time multi, it reduced my RF damage (not an issue) and only popped up my fire trap damage by like 10% that's all good but the investment is so huge for that small of an increase. the dudes build is quadruple the damage and i'm not sure how i'm going to achieve that with 10% increases even on all slots if it's possible, feels like i'm missing something or underestimating upgrades lol.

I should % the ammy (if it doesn't take away the anoint), not having trouble where i think it's most valuable though ,i can run tier 16 maps 6x reward delirium mirrors and quite confidently stand in a pack. the main death arises from sitting in a boss fight for 1-2 minutes and failing a dodge or getting unlucky and one banged /stacked by some crazy rare lol

Pretty sure you biggest threat would be degens.
Feb 9 2024 10:22pm
Quote (iRMT @ Feb 10 2024 11:45am)
Pretty sure you biggest threat would be degens.

potentially, it's hard to make heads or tails of what kills me but on my end it often appears to happen instantly and i've noticed when i'm near a degen mob because my life flicks around 0-30% lol but it's given me time to shift away and or pop pots and even identify what's around me.

Gold: 344.00
Feb 10 2024 08:49pm
Quote (Insured @ Feb 9 2024 05:52pm)

Doubt it will help you but i liked using a couple flask nodes for those endless boss fights xP
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll