d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Euro Players What're The
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 351.50
Jan 31 2024 12:02pm
How many of you have seen the farmers across your region protesting?

Is any of this covered on mainstream television in your city and or country?

In Canada it isn't covered at all.
Jan 31 2024 12:03pm
Sorry about title... working and reading some articles... I hear there is a lot of support for the farmers, which is fantastic... Just looking for some good coverage.
Gold: 2,000.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 31 2024 12:44pm
You will find little to no coverage of this in Canada/Europe for obvious reasons.

You are now more likely to get the truth from a Chinese news outlet sadly.

I think it's awesome what these farmers are doing worldwide. These are the people who produce are food and in the case of truckers the reason food gets to your local grocer.

These people are the backbone of most modern countries and national/international groups are trying to sabotage their ability to do what they've always done. Keep people fed.

"You have to get rid of 20% of your cows because cows emit methane when they fart".

That 20% for dutch farmers is literally the "profit" they'd see which pays their farmhands and themselves.

Imagine someone forced you to sell 20% of something you would NEVER sell in the first place. So fucked up.

So yea literally get in your tractor fill it with SHIT and dump it on any government site.
Jan 31 2024 12:45pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 31 2024 01:44pm)
You will find little to no coverage of this in Canada/Europe for obvious reasons.

You are now more likely to get the truth from a Chinese news outlet sadly.

I think it's awesome what these farmers are doing worldwide. These are the people who produce are food and in the case of truckers the reason food gets to your local grocer.

These people are the backbone of most modern countries and national/international groups are trying to sabotage their ability to do what they've always done. Keep people fed.

"You have to get rid of 20% of your cows because cows emit methane when they fart".

That 20% for dutch farmers is literally the "profit" they'd see which pays their farmhands and themselves.

Imagine someone forced you to sell 20% of something you would NEVER sell in the first place. So fucked up.

So yea literally get in your tractor fill it with SHIT and dump it on any government site.

God bless you for being awake.
Jan 31 2024 12:54pm
Quote (norseman81 @ 31 Jan 2024 12:45)
God bless you for being awake.

I have the utmost respect for farmers and truckers worldwide.

I live in the corn belt of the United States and it's a "way of life" here. People are proud of the crop they produce and getting it into local markets. The truckers should get gratification for helping feed America but the average "rich guppy" thinks Walmart and Costco produce their food.

If truckers and farmers stopped working imagine how many MORE people would starve around the world. This is what happens when a government reduces your ability to produce a high yield.

Media covering it up because it's morally wrong and the average person would agree with that.
Gold: 127,283.50
Jan 31 2024 12:55pm
Lots of coverage of French and German farmers protesting. Less so in the UK because we don't eat vegetables.
Jan 31 2024 12:56pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 31 2024 01:54pm)
I have the utmost respect for farmers and truckers worldwide.

I live in the corn belt of the United States and it's a "way of life" here. People are proud of the crop they produce and getting it into local markets. The truckers should get gratification for helping feed America but the average "rich guppy" thinks Walmart and Costco produce their food.

If truckers and farmers stopped working imagine how many MORE people would starve around the world. This is what happens when a government reduces your ability to produce a high yield.

Media covering it up because it's morally wrong and the average person would agree with that.

You're aware of the hundreds or even thousands of distribution centres for food worldwide have been destroyed in the past few years??
There's now going to be a shortage of actual ways to feed people, forcing the bugs on the population.

Tbh the future sounds so bleak. :/
Gold: 21,300.28
Jan 31 2024 01:01pm
This subject is overrepresented in austrias media.
In austria there were exactly 10 Farmers at the protests because most of them are rich from all the funding. In germany they raised sales Volume by 80% last year and cry because of few percent less funding. Their work is important, but they are all far more wealthy than the average Person.

This post was edited by BaHgerAUT on Jan 31 2024 01:02pm
Jan 31 2024 01:08pm
Quote (norseman81 @ 31 Jan 2024 12:56)
You're aware of the hundreds or even thousands of distribution centres for food worldwide have been destroyed in the past few years??
There's now going to be a shortage of actual ways to feed people, forcing the bugs on the population.

Tbh the future sounds so bleak. :/

Yes and the fact that average Americans and members of our government are silent on this issue.

There was a month where 5 food processing/distribution plants were "destroyed by arson or something else" and the odds of that happening was 1 in 10 million.

If you can control the worlds food supply you can control the planet.

This is part of Agenda 2030.

Klauch Schwabb, "We are entering an angrier world and the Covid Pandemic was a "small disturbance" compared to a "massive cyber attack" or "bioweapon". "You will eats ze bugs!!" :rofl:

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jan 31 2024 01:08pm
Gold: 6,376.70
Feb 4 2024 12:43pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 31 Jan 2024 11:55)
Lots of coverage of French and German farmers protesting. Less so in the UK because we don't eat vegetables.

I figure the UK just hasn't gotten around to it yet. When you spend 3 hours boiling your food every day, hassling farmers is too much effort. ;)

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 31 Jan 2024 12:08)
Klauch Schwabb, "We are entering an angrier world and the Covid Pandemic was a "small disturbance" compared to a "massive cyber attack" or "bioweapon". "You will eats ze bugs!!" :rofl:

So I just went and took a look. 5 pounds of flour costs $2.43 at walmart. USDA Choice Angus Ribeye is $15.97 a pound at walmart. A 1/4 pound bag of cricket flour costs $19.98 at walmart.

I wonder why they're trying to push cricket flour again? Who are we enriching and for why?

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Feb 4 2024 12:50pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll