d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Can The Covid Vaccines Be Bad For Your Heart?
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,248.73
Feb 8 2024 11:22am
lets switch it up,

some of us are of the mindset vaccines are harmful, potentially dangerous, killed people, and some of us are the opposite.. we most likely wont change our mind on that, although I would love for the pro vaxxers to read causes unknown or the real fauci with an open mind and try and articulate a response to that.

that being said.

how do we all feel about forced vaccination that happened? ethical? needed?

my stance would be most certainly not ethical, and most certainly not needed.
I think it should be EVERY humans choice what they do and put in their own body, and no government should have a say over body autonomy.

I'd like to hear opposing opinions and their thought process on that.

This post was edited by Tear on Feb 8 2024 11:22am
Gold: 1,453.85
Feb 8 2024 11:29am
Quote (dark-soul @ Feb 8 2024 09:21am)
Click recent posts to see some posts doesn’t mean you look at all.

Lmao, so now you are just being pathetic. "Yes I searched for your post history but I didn't look at all, I swear! This proves that I am not a stalker, right? RIGHT?"

God you're pathetic.

It didn’t take much to realize you were just trolling so I shouldn’t waste time with real responses :)

In other words, "I got caught stalking people. I have no way to defend my creepy stalking ways so I am gonna quietly but un-gracefully exit this thread".
Gold: 0.00
Feb 8 2024 11:39am
Quote (dark-soul @ Feb 8 2024 12:21pm)
Click recent posts to see some posts doesn’t mean you look at all. It didn’t take much to realize you were just trolling so I shouldn’t waste time with real responses :)

Just did it, big yikes.
Gold: 1,895.00
Feb 8 2024 11:40am
Quote (Tear @ Feb 8 2024 12:22pm)
lets switch it up,

some of us are of the mindset vaccines are harmful, potentially dangerous, killed people, and some of us are the opposite.. we most likely wont change our mind on that, although I would love for the pro vaxxers to read causes unknown or the real fauci with an open mind and try and articulate a response to that.

that being said.

how do we all feel about forced vaccination that happened? ethical? needed?

my stance would be most certainly not ethical, and most certainly not needed.
I think it should be EVERY humans choice what they do and put in their own body, and no government should have a say over body autonomy.

I'd like to hear opposing opinions and their thought process on that.

People shouldn’t be forced into vaccinations I don’t think anyone is for that. What specific claims come to mind in that book that you think are compelling exactly? Not being dismissive I haven’t read it

This post was edited by dark-soul on Feb 8 2024 11:40am
Gold: 1,453.85
Feb 8 2024 11:43am
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Feb 8 2024 09:39am)
Just did it, big yikes.

Big yikes? About what? Please do tell me, you male nurse.
Feb 8 2024 11:52am
Quote (dark-soul @ Feb 8 2024 10:40am)
People shouldn’t be forced into vaccinations I don’t think anyone is for that. What specific claims come to mind in that book that you think are compelling exactly? Not being dismissive I haven’t read it

It’s just the entirety of the book.

I’ve got I think 11 people who were so pro vax to read them and all of them immediately changed their tune. Not to the point they were anti vax or right wing or whatever but to the point that it opened their eyes to what happened with the vaccines and stuff. And how pharma controls the data that’s published etc.

So when you see like a peer reviewed double blind gold study, the pharma company chooses WHICH information is studied. They could burry 90% of the data and show the best 10% for example. Etc

I love getting people to read them and see their opinions shift.

Gold: 1,895.00
Feb 8 2024 12:44pm
Quote (Tear @ Feb 8 2024 12:52pm)
It’s just the entirety of the book.

I’ve got I think 11 people who were so pro vax to read them and all of them immediately changed their tune. Not to the point they were anti vax or right wing or whatever but to the point that it opened their eyes to what happened with the vaccines and stuff. And how pharma controls the data that’s published etc.

So when you see like a peer reviewed double blind gold study, the pharma company chooses WHICH information is studied. They could burry 90% of the data and show the best 10% for example. Etc

I love getting people to read them and see their opinions shift.

Hm ill need more info because any independent professional can conduct studies and any sort of conflicts are supposed to be disclosed so I don’t really see how one company could control all the studies for their product since that’s not really how it works when you perform a study
Feb 8 2024 12:52pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Feb 8 2024 11:44am)
Hm ill need more info because any independent professional can conduct studies and any sort of conflicts are supposed to be disclosed so I don’t really see how one company could control all the studies for their product since that’s not really how it works when you perform a study

That’s how it works for big pharma
That’s like really confirmed.

And this Pfizer vaccine study really opened up the flood light on pharma studies.

One of the main reasons they didn’t want to release all their data for 75 years lol. They cherry picked their data for their % of how well the vaccine worked etc.

Gold: 0.00
Feb 8 2024 03:30pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Feb 8 2024 12:43pm)
Big yikes? About what? Please do tell me, you male nurse.

I like how you tried to denigrate me by saying I'm a male nurse. It's a pretty amazing profession filled with incredibly intelligent colleagues.

Also, we're the most trusted profession in the world... So, there is that.

E: also, back on track... The reason I reacted to your recent posts is because they really do match the echo chamber that is right wing conspiracist that we all have come to know and loathe. For example;

What they are currently doing is also bad.

Why should politicians give American money to foreigners?

Jews don't even care about the lives of their fellow Jews. What makes white people believe Jews would value their lives?

Wake up, white people.

Naw.

Arguing with people online is more enjoyable than real life, for a lot of people.

I am basically retired and I would rather spend time here than go hiking or go to a concert or whatever. Exploring life..etc does not even come close to the thrill that I get when I put uppity people in their place, lol.

You're actually the worst kind of person. Like, you can hide behind a keyboard and act like you don't take any of this serious, but 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day, I don't think about you or most of this garbage that you and people like you tout. I'm busy running my unit at my amazing university with my amazing nurses and physicians. I'm busy furthering my education through certifications and advanced degrees. I'm busy with my beautiful family raising 2 perfect kids and enjoying time with my absolute smoke show of a wife.

You genuienly live for discourse, and that is a sad existence.

Good luck with your arguments! I won't run in a loop with you anymore.

This post was edited by ozzyarmy3 on Feb 8 2024 03:41pm
Feb 8 2024 04:33pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Feb 8 2024 02:30pm)
I like how you tried to denigrate me by saying I'm a male nurse. It's a pretty amazing profession filled with incredibly intelligent colleagues.

Also, we're the most trusted profession in the world... So, there is that.

E: also, back on track... The reason I reacted to your recent posts is because they really do match the echo chamber that is right wing conspiracist that we all have come to know and loathe. For example;

You're actually the worst kind of person. Like, you can hide behind a keyboard and act like you don't take any of this serious, but 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day, I don't think about you or most of this garbage that you and people like you tout. I'm busy running my unit at my amazing university with my amazing nurses and physicians. I'm busy furthering my education through certifications and advanced degrees. I'm busy with my beautiful family raising 2 perfect kids and enjoying time with my absolute smoke show of a wife.

You genuienly live for discourse, and that is a sad existence.

Good luck with your arguments! I won't run in a loop with you anymore.

In all fairness to conspiracy theories, alex jones I think is like high 80 % for accuracy on his.
objectively I think thats pretty impressive even if he misses the mark time to time.

Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll