d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Tft Drama
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30,884.00
Jan 29 2024 08:48pm
Quote (iPez @ Jan 29 2024 05:47pm)
If TFT rmt's they definitely use jsp to sell mirrors in standard to buy early mirrors in league.. I can think of a few TFT jspers myself

:blush:

Me
Gold: 3,155.00
Jan 30 2024 09:25am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jan 28 2024 06:35pm)
well i hate being the one dropping black pills, but okay i guess someone has to.. it all started on my first practice job interview, where we (a group of 30ish people) got the common question "why do you consider yourself a good addition to our team". i ofc didnt have anything prepared so i started talking random shit like how im a team player and community matters a lot to me and all that stuff no one believes anymore. for the record, i did believe it when i said it back then. anyways, only one person answered that question correctly. the correct answer was "because i will bring you money". the guy went full krusty krab and the interviewer was like, you are in :mellow:

so yeah, unless its a family run business, it all comes down to money. if someone needs proof, ggg sold itself to tencent :mellow: so no matter how personable the CEO of a company might be, he is there for the money. chris wilson is a good example. now i might just be resistant to that stuff because im working a job where people are expected to lie so i can see right through his bullshit and dont even consider him personable, but i seriously dont get why that guy has a cult following :unsure: calling him christ wilson and all that is borderline retarded. whenever you see a superficially charismatic CEO, thats a massive red flag for a cluster B disorder of some kind. again if someone needs proof, remember when chris went full narcissistic rage and banned that matth guy for verbal abuse of a level i dont even report <_<

so heres examples that we are all acquainted with:

- d2 and the jsp and botting problems.the problem with jsp was that it gave unfair advantage. but everyone used it. blizz couldnt just go "wow we gonna ban rmt" because that would mean banning everyone and taking a massive money cut, so jsp was allowed. botting was also a problem, but, again, everyone was doing it. banning 90% of the community meant a massive cut, so blizz was hesitant to do this too. basically a company thinks like "fuck the community, we will ban something if that decision gains us more money than it loses"

- jsp and its own botting problem.jsp was a bot site with trade as a minor perk at the beginning, but the trade worked so well that i bet the decision was made something in the lines of "we will lose like 5~10% income if just go as a legit trading site, but we will gain much more than that". but like a politician who did a nude photoshoot 30 years before her career skyrocketed, jsp is now trying to hide its past, and now even mentioning bots on jsp is problematic

- now lets apply this to poe. in the beginning a high percentage of poe players were og d2 players, meaning most used jsp. ggg was fine with it back then if you guys remember. the few that cried were rightfully ignored. not because of the community, but because poe was just another obscure arpg from a company no one had heard about, a company which couldnt afford to lose the majority of the players back then. then, as the normies got into it, more and more just used discord and the % of jsp users went down low enough that the gain by appeasing the non-jsp community was higher than the loss of the jsp community :wacko: so now they can afford to openly talk about us as the villains, they dont need us anymore ^_^
now discord is in the same position as jsp once was. too many people are using it and ggg cant afford to meddle. does ggg itself (ab)use it? could be. id say no, but only because they dont need to :unsure: same as with jsp banning botting, being clean at this moment seems like the better option as the net gain doesnt seem to be worth the risk. personally i would guess ggg is now thinking along the lines of "how can we offer the same or better services on our own site and replace discord?" and that PR shit of theirs was just to buy them time. you know, eliminate the middleman and all that!

tldr af but hopefully worth reading :cry: and yes, long live jsp and especially my jsp brothers :wub:

I read this and I agree.

On another note, I think TFT tanking is what is causing all the prices to normalize. I think we are just seeing the tip of the TFT iceberg.
Gold: 231,355.00
Jan 30 2024 11:29am
well i hate being the one dropping black pills, but okay i guess someone has to.. it all started on my first practice job interview, where we (a group of 30ish people) got the common question "why do you consider yourself a good addition to our team". i ofc didnt have anything prepared so i started talking random shit like how im a team player and community matters a lot to me and all that stuff no one believes anymore. for the record, i did believe it when i said it back then. anyways, only one person answered that question correctly. the correct answer was "because i will bring you money". the guy went full krusty krab and the interviewer was like, you are in :mellow:

so yeah, unless its a family run business, it all comes down to money. if someone needs proof, ggg sold itself to tencent :mellow: so no matter how personable the CEO of a company might be, he is there for the money. chris wilson is a good example. now i might just be resistant to that stuff because im working a job where people are expected to lie so i can see right through his bullshit and dont even consider him personable, but i seriously dont get why that guy has a cult following :unsure: calling him christ wilson and all that is borderline retarded. whenever you see a superficially charismatic CEO, thats a massive red flag for a cluster B disorder of some kind. again if someone needs proof, remember when chris went full narcissistic rage and banned that matth guy for verbal abuse of a level i dont even report <_<

- d2 and the jsp and botting problems.the problem with jsp was that it gave unfair advantage. but everyone used it. blizz couldnt just go "wow we gonna ban rmt" because that would mean banning everyone and taking a massive money cut, so jsp was allowed. botting was also a problem, but, again, everyone was doing it. banning 90% of the community meant a massive cut, so blizz was hesitant to do this too. basically a company thinks like "fuck the community, we will ban something if that decision gains us more money than it loses"

- jsp and its own botting problem.jsp was a bot site with trade as a minor perk at the beginning, but the trade worked so well that i bet the decision was made something in the lines of "we will lose like 5~10% income if just go as a legit trading site, but we will gain much more than that". but like a politician who did a nude photoshoot 30 years before her career skyrocketed, jsp is now trying to hide its past, and now even mentioning bots on jsp is problematic

- now lets apply this to poe. in the beginning a high percentage of poe players were og d2 players, meaning most used jsp. ggg was fine with it back then if you guys remember. the few that cried were rightfully ignored. not because of the community, but because poe was just another obscure arpg from a company no one had heard about, a company which couldnt afford to lose the majority of the players back then. then, as the normies got into it, more and more just used discord and the % of jsp users went down low enough that the gain by appeasing the non-jsp community was higher than the loss of the jsp community :wacko: so now they can afford to openly talk about us as the villains, they dont need us anymore ^_^
now discord is in the same position as jsp once was. too many people are using it and ggg cant afford to meddle. does ggg itself (ab)use it? could be. id say no, but only because they dont need to :unsure: same as with jsp banning botting, being clean at this moment seems like the better option as the net gain doesnt seem to be worth the risk. personally i would guess ggg is now thinking along the lines of "how can we offer the same or better services on our own site and replace discord?" and that PR shit of theirs was just to buy them time. you know, eliminate the middleman and all that!

tldr af but hopefully worth reading :cry: and yes, long live jsp and especially my jsp brothers :wub:

:hail:

Blizzard is a great example of the double standards of RMT (their message doesn't match their motive). Buying gold on AH good, buying gold from chinese seller bad. It's like weed being illegal one day, then the next day you're seeing government advertisements selling it to you.

Literally saw someone in d4 the other day saying "rmt is bad in lost ark because it causes inflation". When in reality using the "government (game) approved sources" is really just extortion.

TBF blizzard has always had a hard-stance on botting as long as I can remember. To me, while botting and RMT go hand-in-hand, I think botting is way more detrimental to games and their economies than RMT, especially if there are no bots to RMT from, if that makes sense.

Quote (iPez @ Jan 29 2024 08:47pm)
If TFT rmt's they definitely use jsp to sell mirrors in standard to buy early mirrors in league.. I can think of a few TFT jspers myself

No doubt in my mind. JSP honestly transcends "RMT" in my humble opinion, and is less...detrimental is some ways as it is GENERALLY not the typical, incompetent RMTer who just spends money and is clueless (though this is definitely slowly changing). I try to explain this to my friends who don't use it. It's so much more than being a "wallet warriors". You can never spend a penny of real money and be rich af in league just moving your "pixel assets" around (not that it matters to me, but I rarely if every spend fg anymore, and I rarely trade for it...but I appreciate the power that it has).

I think there are 2 main types of people who hate JSP - ignorant turds who are average at best in any game they play, and people who's profit it hurts because it gives them more equal access. RMT outlets are like a mafia, and we circumvent them with JSP, though some use JSP to acquire/unload no doubt.

Quote (MaysLanding @ Jan 30 2024 10:25am)
I read this and I agree.

On another note, I think TFT tanking is what is causing all the prices to normalize. I think we are just seeing the tip of the TFT iceberg.

TFT went from "giving the average player ease of buying/selling harvest crafs" to "$1000/day mirror feeing cartel". I don't know if the original intention was to go this route, but it has definitely become it's main function. Can't say I'll give 1 shit if it goes under ;)

This post was edited by Commm on Jan 30 2024 11:37am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 30 2024 02:42pm
This page has more words than the Harry Potter books :mellow:
Gold: 765.50
Jan 31 2024 04:46pm
Quote (iRMT @ Jan 29 2024 09:48pm)
Me

I am Jenebu
Gold: 30,884.00
Jan 31 2024 07:09pm
Quote (iPez @ Jan 31 2024 02:46pm)
I am Jenebu

I wanna suck ur big d Jun ba bee
Gold: 6.10
Jan 31 2024 09:36pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NH4ScanslM

i still 'memba
Gold: 15,921.00
Feb 1 2024 04:41am
Quote (Commm @ Jan 28 2024 06:55pm)
Is GGG connected? Someone at GGG in on that side of the RMT business? Coincidence?

GGG seems to despise d2j, and will gladly ban for "rmt" with fg, but this drama of pretty obvious rmt, alongside whatever else is going on, harassments etc., which we all know GGG is pretty heavy handed with if you're a normie. They wanted the "community to handle this as it is a community issue".

Long live d2jsp.

im late to the party
this seems to be the same case as the BIG BIG GOLD FARMERS IN World of Warcraft where GMS were involved to take money from botters to not get banned
im pretty sure ggg knows all their schemes i and im sure someone in there took alot of handouts in CASHhh
we will never know
but can u really believe this guy playing 20 hours a day making 30 + mirrors a day just playing the game for fun :D
just corruption is on another level in all games
those people come from nowhere and make it to the top lets be honest nothing of this came randomly
every league same korean guys make 2-3 mirror items in the span of 5 days ~~~
depending on the league economy
if they can buy cheap divines they can make mirror item at day 3-5
this league economy was cheap for them so they got alot of stuff early
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 1 2024 06:13pm
Quote (MaysLanding @ Jan 30 2024 04:25pm)
I read this and I agree.

well i must admit that after jsp being considered extremely toxic community and pretty much the devil himself, its nice to watch all the TFT drama from a distance ^_^ personally i consider us the good guys :blush: !

Quote (Commm @ Jan 30 2024 06:29pm)
:hail:

Blizzard is a great example of the double standards of RMT (their message doesn't match their motive). Buying gold on AH good, buying gold from chinese seller bad. It's like weed being illegal one day, then the next day you're seeing government advertisements selling it to you.

Literally saw someone in d4 the other day saying "rmt is bad in lost ark because it causes inflation". When in reality using the "government (game) approved sources" is really just extortion.

TBF blizzard has always had a hard-stance on botting as long as I can remember. To me, while botting and RMT go hand-in-hand, I think botting is way more detrimental to games and their economies than RMT, especially if there are no bots to RMT from, if that makes sense.

thankss :wub:
yeah the whole thing looked like trudeau forcing ppl to pay a global warming carbon tax for trying to heat their homes because the temperature was low af, and then used the said tax to fly with two private jets for his vacation :lol:
because fuck logic and consistency ^_^
Gold: 15.00
Feb 13 2024 09:37pm
Quote (Dmitriy @ Jan 29 2024 07:25pm)
Ain’t nobody reading this shit bruh.
lol

Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll